sundancer 发表于 2013-12-5 11:53

关于线材的笑话  正在进行时  "这条线挽救了我的婚姻&

http://

www.ama

zon.com/AudioQuest-Coffee-12m-Braided-HDMI/dp/B003CT5KMO/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

论坛似乎不喜欢亚马逊, 所以您可能要自己删除上面的硬回车

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS CABLE SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND MY LIFE!, December 4, 2013
By Casual Spender
This review is from: AudioQuest Coffee 12m (39.4 feet) Braided HDMI Cable (Electronics)
THIS CABLE SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND MY LIFE!

Things were tough between the Mrs and I. Being interrupted by our old $20 dollar peasant cable caused fight after fight. We were never able to finish watching the Twilight Saga which left a huge void between us. I felt like we could not salvage what we once had. I grew very suicidal, BUT then I found AudioQuest and their brilliant invention the Coffee HDMI cable.
I was close to ending it all but then I got the notification that my package had shipped! It cured my depression, and now when things get tough, I rub my new braided cable and it sheds my problems away. My relationship with my wife has never been stronger!

It provides quality picture, and stability that now my wife and I can watch Kristen Stewart's awkward performance in an enchanting way. Also, the error correction is so EXQUISITE that it even filtered the image and gave the Twilight actress human-like facial expressions...all I can say is WOW!

Thank you so much AudioQuest!

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for those with Strong Constitutions., September 17, 2013
By F. Grant (New York, NY)
This review is from: AudioQuest Coffee 12m (39.4 feet) Braided HDMI Cable (Electronics)
First, let me say that this is the best HDMI cable I've ever used. I would say they're almost 2x as good as the $1000 HDMI cables I junked after I got these. However there are some caveats of which you must aware to in order to enjoy the best performance imaginable from these high-end rebranded $2.99 chinese HDMI cables. I carefully opened mine using the best pen-knife ever (Wenger 16999 Swiss Army Knife Giant), because to get the best performance you have to show these cables that you really care.

* Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to AudioQuest Coffee Braided HDMI Cable.
* AudioQuest Coffee Braided HDMI Cable may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.
* AudioQuest Coffee Braided HDMI Cable contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.
* Do not use AudioQuest Coffee Braided HDMI Cable on concrete.
* Discontinue use of AudioQuest Coffee Braided HDMI Cable if any of the following occurs:
itching
vertigo
dizziness
tingling in extremities
loss of balance or coordination
slurred speech
temporary blindness
profuse sweating
heart palpitations
* If AudioQuest Coffee Braided HDMI Cable begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.
* AudioQuest Coffee Braided HDMI Cable may stick to certain types of skin.
* When not in use, AudioQuest Coffee Braided HDMI Cable should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of AudioQuest Coffee Braided HDMI Cable of any and all liability.
* Ingredients of AudioQuest Coffee Braided HDMI Cable include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.
* AudioQuest Coffee Braided HDMI Cable has been shipped to our troops in Afghanistan and was also dropped by our warplanes on Libya.
* Do not taunt AudioQuest Coffee Braided HDMI Cable.

Following those simple instructions will ensure that this cable you provides the BEST home theater experience without spending thousands of dollars on actual home theater equipment like speakers, amplifiers or even a television.

So, if you are healthy as a proverbial horse, this is the cable for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A loss for words..., August 27, 2013
By Cable Master
Never before in the history of the universe have copper wires been wrapped around each other and bound in plastic as well as these have! You may be thinking to yorself: "wow, $2,000 is a lot of money for a cable" but let me assure you my friend,you would be a fool not to run to the bank right now take out that mortgage on your house and buy this ASAP! So go ahead and sell the boat or whatever it is you have to do, just MAKE SURE YOU BUY THIS! If you have children they can be sold for nearly $50,000 in most cases! Just think, with that much money you could buy 25 of these cables!!! Any ways you may have seen other so called "products" calling themselves so called "HDMI cables" for so called "high definition" that go for around $10, but let me assure you those will not work at all. Before purchasing this cable I used a $5 one from Ross with my PS3. As soon as I plugged it in, the PS3 started smoking and then instantaneously expoded leaving behind not even a pile of ruble to turn in for warranty replacement! Then my TV proceded to burst into flames and subsequently exploded as well! Needless to say that after this first mistake I had learned my lesson. After replacing all the costly electronics that were lost the first time around (had to sell the boat) I proceded to buy this cable from Amazon (had to sell the second boat). Let me describe to you exactly what happened when I plugged that cable in. As I turned on the PS3, a beam of light shone through my window onto my tv and I could hear a chorus of angels singing in harmony. I put in a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 and the picture was so clear that Snake himself actually stepped out of my tv and into my room! Unfortunatly i couldn't see anything after that because I went blind after looking at it for 30 seconds, but trust me those were the best thirty seconds of my life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable!, August 23, 2013
By Sir Pen Pennington
I just bought these tomorrow and they arrived today, excellent shipping! Not only did they provide an excellent signal, it also showed me future TV shows. You're all going to love the way Breaking Bad ends.

Spoiler alert: Walt admits all the ways he's manipulated Jesse to him, in turn Jesse goes to tell Hank everything. Finding this out, Walt goes to kill Jesse and ends up taking out both Hank and Jesse but not before Hank has presented his case to the DEA. Skylar is imprisoned, the children taken under state custody, and Walt goes on the run. He goes back in town to create a plea bargain in which he frees Skylar from any prosecution. It ends with Walt, in jail. Another inmate walks up and stabs him in the stomach several times. Walt looks at the man, but into the camera and laughs. The scene cuts to Saul on a beach in South America on a cellphone getting confirmation that it's been done. He hangs up his phone, sips a drink and the camera pans and fades away with upbeat Hispanic music playing.

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Humanities Savior, July 25, 2013
By Satisfied Entirely
This Cable is literally more fascinating then the second coming of Jesus Christ. If humanity as a whole was desimated from some intergalactic asteroid, the memory of the human race should live on with this cable. I wanted to save to pay my college tuition but instead i decided to spend it on getting a twelve pack of these cable. I dont regret this decision at all! The audio is completely crystal clear and the video is 3d on my set-box TV! This cable has pushed the human race forward in every perspective!

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed....!, April 28, 2013
By S. Behrens "sjbehr" (Cheektowaga, New York USA)
(REAL NAME)
After hitting the lottery, I've been looking for something to spend extra $$ on. Sure, I could get lower-priced HDMI cables at Monoprice...but nothing says you've 'made it' like a nice $2200 HDMI cable in an odd size (with a green light on it, to boot). In fact, just to really show the world who 'The Man' is, I bought 2 sets and told my cable guy that I wanted my cable box to be exactly 78.8 feet from my TV. I live in a cottage, so you can imagine the look on my neighbor's face when my cable guy installed my box at his house. Hohohho....the things that rich people can do! I now need to find a remote control that can change channels from next door. I'd pay $10,000 for it.

11 of 12 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, February 13, 2013
By Ed Hurtley "geek" (Portland, OR USA)
(REAL NAME)
I thought 210,000 pennies was a bit much for an HDMI cable - after all, HDMI is a digital signal, and as long as the 1s and 0s are readable as 1s and 0s on the other end, it doesn't matter WHAT the quality of the cable is.

I had been using a cheap 700-penny cable from another manufacturer, and I had no idea what I was missing!

I just watched the Super Bowl on my TV, and it was incredible. It was like I was there. And not the 2013 Super Bowl, either - the 2014 Super Bowl! This cable was so magnificent, it allowed the digital signal to reach me by accelerating the data faster than the speed of light! Now I know who to bet on next year. (No, I'm not telling.)

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Houston! We no longer have a problem, February 1, 2013
By Uncle Milford "yeah, that uncle" (United States)
When I was a child, people were always telling me I was going to amount to nothing. "Your an idiot!", my mom would say. And for 40 years I have had that monkey on my back, thinking I was worthless. NOT ANYMORE! You see, I live in GatorPlanet Trailer Park and obviously don't have cable, but Fred, my neighbor, does. Fred is a nice guy. One day he let me use his crapper when mine got backed up. Sweet fella. He used to date this girl that was quite nice. She had big cans. Fred would say (in the whistled voice since he was missing 6 teeth), "I likes me them cans". I think her name was Loretta. She used to work at the gentlemen's club. Sorry, I am getting off topic. Its just so nice to talk to people sometimes. Anywho, My mobile home is 18 ft wide so I realized I would need 36 feet to get from Fred's cable box to my television. Then there is the distance between our 2 trailers since they are not right next to one another. I go outside and measure, and wouldn't you know it? 3.4 feet. 3.4 FEET PEOPLE!! That meant I needed exactly 39.4 feet to pull this off. So obviously I bought this cable. After receiving it, I snuck over to Fred's trailer one night while he was sleeping. Fred drank a lot, so I was fairly confident he was out cold. I plugged this bad boy in and ran it back to my television and started getting the cable programs. I have never seen so many amazing shows. Oh yeah, you guys see that episode of Barney Miller where Arthur was questioning a prostitute? It was good, you should see it. Well thats about it. I really succeeded and came through this time. I wish my mom was still alive to see this accomplishment so I can shove it in her stupid pie hole. Oh yeah, one slight negative - I don't control the cable box itself, so I am sorta stuck watching whatever Fred puts on, but its fine. Next time you are in GatorPlanet, come see me and we can watch cable television together! I would like that.

12 of 14 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars An actual review., January 13, 2013
By yetanotherstephanie (Missouri)
So I didn't actually buy this for myself, my wife got the cable for me as part of a birthday present. Frankly, you couldn't have convinced me to buy a $500+ HDMI cable with a gun to my head before I tried this cable.

That has all changed now.

Frankly I do see a serious improvement in both audio and video quality, but what really impressed me was AudioQuest's unflagging commitment to quality in absolutely every aspect, even down to the packaging.

I do not see it mentioned in the reviews or on the manufacturer's information, but this cable comes with a free t-shirt. Normally a free t-shirt is about as exciting as a cup of decaf coffee, but AudioQuest must have similarly high standards for their garments, because the shirt was woven of a fabric so fine and so subtle that only the truest and wealthiest audiophiles can even see it. I wear it proudly now whenever I go out, amazed at the number of philistines that aren't even able to see the faintest trace of it. On your body, the shirt is practically undetectable because the fabric is so light, but if you're a TRUE audiophile, you know in your heart that it's there.

Since receiving this as a gift, I've purchased three more, and each is more impressive than the last. My local dealer even gave me a free box of twelve AudioQuest t-shirts to show his appreciation.

Buy this now.

8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like the image, December 2, 2012
By D. Mitchell
(REAL NAME)
I wear this around my neck since it's more expensive than my previous gold chain. Coupled with my bling blaow on my toofuses, I look like a winner.

http://www.**/AudioQuest-Coffee-12m-Braided-HDMI/product-reviews/B003CT5KMO/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#RBMAZV8F63LN4

sundancer 发表于 2013-12-5 11:57

Re:关于线材的笑话  正在进行时  "这条线挽救了我的婚

http://

www.bes

tbuy.com/site/audioquest-coffee-39-4-hdmi-cable-white/1267764.p?id=1218245464814&skuId=1267764&ep=rc-cav,rk-6#tab=reviews

您可能要自己删除上面的硬回车

这些用户更加幽默.

Turned my TV into a Holodeck!

What's great about it:      Turns your wildest fantasies into living reality.
What's not so great:      Became pregnant after watching certain movies.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/audioquest-coffee-39-4-hdmi-cable-white/1267764.p?id=1218245464814&skuId=1267764&ep=rc-cav,rk-6#tab=reviews

zhangdu 发表于 2013-12-5 13:14

没太细看,E文不好,
不过,对于HDMI这样的高清视频信号,速度上GH在,线缆的作用就能够有所体现了,不同电缆传输的质量真的是有较大的区别!!
但是,这样的区别,是来自于电缆的制作工艺区别,和直径、长度、切面分布、缠绕方式、绝缘材质、分布参数等等有密切的关系,和导体本身使用铜线、还是银线没啥关系,当然,用铝线就不太合适,毕竟导电率差了不少

qz8256706 发表于 2013-12-5 19:39

呵呵,围观楼主

confucius 发表于 2013-12-5 20:44

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS CABLE SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND MY LIFE!, December 4, 2013
By Casual Spender
THIS CABLE SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND MY LIFE!

Things were tough between the Mrs and I. Being interrupted by our old $20 dollar peasant cable caused fight after fight. We were never able to finish watching the Twilight Saga which left a huge void between us. I felt like we could not salvage what we once had. I grew very suicidal, BUT then I found AudioQuest and their brilliant invention the Coffee HDMI cable.
I was close to ending it all but then I got the notification that my package had shipped! It cured my depression, and now when things get tough, I rub my new braided cable and it sheds my problems away. My relationship with my wife has never been stronger!

It provides quality picture, and stability that now my wife and I can watch Kristen Stewart's awkward performance in an enchanting way. Also, the error correction is so EXQUISITE that it even filtered the image and gave the Twilight actress human-like facial expressions...all I can say is WOW!

Thank you so much AudioQuest!
就是中文,谁也没有耐心看这么长的东西。只说第一个评论,大致是说:看视频时原来的HDMI线实在是差劲,结果两口子整天吵架甚至影响了两口子的感情。
但是,买了一条好的HDMI线后一切正常,画面也好了,于是两口子不吵架了。于是,两口子和好如初。
结果就是:好的线材拯救了我的婚姻、家庭与水火。

所以,驴头不对马嘴的东西,纯属闹笑话。

mc鲁迅 发表于 2013-12-6 04:07

妥妥的是troll
amazon会标出该用户是否买了这个产品
如果买了会标出 Amazon Verified Purchase
而且暮光之城出来的时候后你们就应该知道是troll了吧

ly2458 发表于 2013-12-6 09:39