耳机网-耳机大家坛

标题: GL2000海外官方交流和评论贴 [打印本页]

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 10:49
标题: GL2000海外官方交流和评论贴
https://forum.hifiguides.com/t/goldplanar-gl2000/19864
以上链接是海外关于GL2000的讨论帖子,该贴创立于2021年1月6日,蚂蚁搬家到这里,尽量做到翻译正确,给国内烧友一个参考,请勿在本贴内评价或者发言,感谢!

英文好的烧友可以直接打开链接去访问.
This is the official thread for the GoldPlanar GL2000. This thread is for discussion and reviews.
Over Ear
Amp needed (Single Magnet)*
Open Back
530 grams (Double Magnet)
Double or Single Magnet versions available. Increased Efficiency with double magnet. Comes with 2 pads and Waterproof Carry case and 4.4 Balanced 6’ Cable.

Z Reviews
国内烧友可以看哔哩哔哩上
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1gf4y1y7wt?from=search&seid=1029056564947845720
(46分钟时间有点长,一句话总经,GL2000可以干掉肥宅墙上90%的耳机,性价比非常高)

声音试听需要上油管
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XW64rSHGsg

另外一个评测是BAD GUY GOOD AUDIO
https://www.bilibili.com/video/B ... 1029056564947845720

RELPLY- Nullandvoid
Super tempting me this, dammit Zeos!

There are 1262 replies with an estimated read time of 132 minutes.

这是金平面GoldPlanar GL2000的官方贴。此帖供讨论和评论。
GL2000 参数:

罩耳式头戴耳机
推荐上台
开放式
520克(双面磁路)
单面或双面磁路版可选。双面磁路增强效率,配替换耳罩,防水塑料保护箱和6N单晶铜镀银6英尺长4.4平衡线

Nullandvoid回复
太吸引我了,该死的肥宅
    目前已有1262个回复,预计全部看完需要132分钟

1.jpg (263.77 KB, 下载次数: 443)

Z 视频封面

Z 视频封面

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 10:57
sdwater
Jan 6
Began my journey this year into the audiophile jungle thanks to Zeos, and this is the most excited I’ve ever seen him for a pair of cans.
How do these compare to the Sundaras? Are they in different camps soundwise?
感谢Zeos,我今年开始了我的烧友之旅,这是我见过的肥宅为了一副耳机最兴奋的一次。
这些和Sundaras相比怎么样?他们在不同的声音层次合理吗?

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 11:07
GOLDPLANAR 发表于 2021-2-14 10:57
sdwater
Jan 6
Began my journey this year into the audiophile jungle thanks to Zeos, and this is th ...

ZeosPantera
Above and beyond. They barely sound like headphones really. So many sounds in so many places.

JJPablo
Bout to be putting my stimulus into good use lol

The3rik
Are they on “The Wall”?

CarpentersFan
Hi zeos. STOP IT ZEOS HAVE MERCY ON MY WALLET!

ZeosPantera回复
超越一切。它们听起来几乎不像耳机。这么多地方有这么多声音。

JJPablo回复
我要好好利用我的刺激,大声笑出来

第三条
他们在“墙上”吗?

CarpentersFan 回复
你好,肥宅。住手,肥宅,可怜我的钱包!

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 11:17
PacificBuyer:
Could a BTR5 power these?

ZeosPantera  Reply
Ive tried the Ikko ARC neck IEM thing and that did OK.

juicebox12:
Anyone know the weight of these?
530 grams for the dual magnet version
BTR5能给这些供电吗?

PacificBuyer:回复
BTR5推的如何?

ZeosPantera  回复
我试过Ikko ARC  IEM的方法,效果不错。

juicebox12:
有人知道GL2000重量吗?

双面磁路版本530克

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 11:30
fabiokelm
Jan 6
I was thinking on getting the T60 Argons latter this year, now I want to try this one. I can only hope to find them later in the year.

3 Replies

PavelCoelho
At this point I am also waiting for my T60RP Argons to ship…and I am also considering buying the GL2000 as well… Should I? I dunno… but my wallet will suicide soon I believe

headphonehabit
I’ve been dying to try those as well (the Argons) They sound like the perfect TV/Movie headphones.

Thotstomp
I know I was gonna get verum 1 ml 2’s finally or T60 Argons… Now… I’m. Thinking I need gold Planar…

fabiokelm

1月6日
我想今年晚些时候买T60 Argons,现在我想试试GL2000。我只能希望在今年晚些时候找到他们。

3个回复
帕维尔乔
在这一点上,我也在等待我的T60 Argons(耳机见图片)…我也在考虑购买GL2000以及…我是不是该?我不知道...但是我相信我的钱包很快就会空了。

headphonehabit 回复
我也很想试试那些(Argons),它们听起来像是很适合看电视/电影耳机。

Thotstomp
我知道我会最终得到Verml 1 ml 2(乌克兰的平板耳机)或T60 Argons…现在…我。认为我需要GL2000了…

2.jpg (226.13 KB, 下载次数: 424)

T60 Argons耳机

T60 Argons耳机

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 11:33
Crafty_Coin
Jan 6
This or Ananda?
2 Replies
eskamobob1
Z says this
CarpentersFan
Someone on YouTube said Ananda is noticeably better

Crafty_Coin
1月6日
GL2000还是Ananda好呢
2个答复
eskamobob1回复
肥宅说2000好

CarpentersFan回复
YouTube上有人说 Ananda明显好一些

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 11:41
PavelCoelho
Jan 6
At this point I am also waiting for my T60RP Argons to ship…and I am also considering buying the GL2000 as well… Should I? I dunno… but my wallet will suicide soon I believe
2 Replies
Ohmboy
Do it…
We need more feedback

Thotstomp
RIP your wallet but what a combo

PavelCoelho
1月6日
在这一点上,我也在等待我的T60RP Argons…我也在考虑购买GL2000以及…我应该吗?我不知道…但我相信我的钱包很快就会空了

2个答复
Ohmboy 回复
去做吧…
我们需要更多的反馈

Thotstomp

撕开你的钱包,但真是一个组合

3.gif (44.94 KB, 下载次数: 419)

3.gif

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 11:45
11_Clouds
Jan 6
can a good soul please link me a replacement cable, i don’t have any devices 4.4, im terrible at cables, would prefer xlr

[size=1em]

1月6日
11_Clouds 回复
能不能有个好心的帮我更换耳机线啊,我没有任何设备支持4.4平衡线,我害怕这种线,更喜欢卡侬

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 11:47
eskamobob1
Jan 6
I think its just a dual 3.5

eskamobob1回复
Jan 6
我想应该是双3.5耳机插

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 11:52
Ohmboy
Jan 6
Yep just pick your preferred out to a dual 3.5mm cable…Amazon, Hart Audio etc.

11_Clouds
Jan 7
perfect thank you
[size=1em]

Ohmboy回复
Jan 6
是的,选择你喜欢的双3.5毫米耳机线…亚马逊,哈特音频等。

11_Clouds 回复
Jan 7
太好了,谢谢您!

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 11:56
fabiokelm
Jan 7
Half of it for me is the build, machined wood looks so nice to me. But the idea of a wide but not dark argon is like dream.
Still, I’ll have to wait until mid year, so let’s see how things progress.

1月7日fabiokelm回复
它的一半对我来说是耳机做工,实木外壳看起来很好看,我。但宽而不暗的 argon的想法就像梦一样。
不过,我还是要等到年中,让我们看看事情进展如何。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 12:00
MarlFox
Jan 7
as some one who has a set of T60rp Argons. Yes they are great, but my opinion may not be trustworthy as my hearing is not in the best shape. The base is solid, nothing to write home about. The mids are worthy, and the treble detail is all there. But I do find that due to them being more or less a closed back they put a lot of air pressure on my inner ears and they still have that annoying peak in the 1-2k range so they do get fatiguing for me. They are a bit heavy, but they are super comfortable especially with the suede pads, the suede are the way to go for the t60’s.

MarlFox
1月7日
作为一个拥有一套T60rp Argons的人。是的,他们是伟大的,但我的意见可能不可信,因为我的听力不是在最佳状态。耳机做工很坚固,没什么好写的。中音是值得的,高音细节都在那里。但我确实发现,由于他们或多或少是一个密闭式设计,他们给我的内耳有很大的空气压力,他们仍然有恼人的峰值在1-2K频响范围,所以他们确实让我感到疲劳。而且Argons是有点重,但他们是超级舒适,特别是麂皮垫,麂皮的就是为t60而备的。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 12:13
hawaiibadboy
I got double sided magnet version as well. Zeos ain’t trippin, these are excelling on tracks the headphones in my last vid did not.
Get the double.
I had a production unit of single sided and never did a vid cuz it was mesh. Make sure the reviews you check are the double sided ones

hawaiibadboy回复
我也拿到了双面磁路版本GL2000。Zeos不是说大话,这些都是非常出色的耳机,在我的上一个视频没有展示。
买双面版没错。
我有一个单面版,从来没有做过视频,因为它是网状不带金条。请确认你看到的评论是关于双面版本的

3.jpg (216.27 KB, 下载次数: 403)

3.jpg

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 12:16
11_Clouds
Jan 7
Man I’ve been mulling over this all day, never tried a planar but I’m also thinking of the Clairvoyance. Reviews are all over the place

11_Clouds回复
1月7日
我一整天都在想这个,从来没试过平板耳机,但我也想有千里眼。GL2000的评论现在铺天盖地

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 12:17
juicebox12
Jan 7
Ţhank you. Ordered.

juicebox12回复
Jan 7
感谢!买了!

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 12:22
skian
Jan 7
The GL2000 on drop shows a different grill. Does anyone know if there’s a sonic difference? Or perhaps Drop posted the wrong picture? I know that’s happened with other products.
2 Replies
bruh.wav
I think it’s Gold Planar’s fault. They had been known to not update the model picture even though they had made changes on the headphone. For example is my GL1000 which had some differences with the model picture.
eskamobob1
The different gril is the single sided. The double sided has the grill style yoy linked

skian 回复
1月7日
DROP上销售的的GL2000显示了一个不同的网罩。有人知道声音有啥差别吗?或者是贴错了照片?我知道其他产品也有可能这样。
2个答复
bruh.wav回复
我认为这是金平面的错。尽管他们对耳机做了改动,但他们并没有更新产品图片。例如,我的GL1000与产品图片有些不同。

eskamobob1回复
不同的网罩是单面的。双面有烤架风格(网罩上有隔条)

5.jpg (29.01 KB, 下载次数: 408)

GL2000

GL2000

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 12:25
skian
Jan 7
Got it. Thanks.
11_Clouds
Jan 7
Ordered, let’s goooo

skian 回复
1月7日
了解了,感谢!

11_Clouds 回复
1月7日
下单了,等GL2000耳机到了

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 14:36
Hawaka
Jan 8
Would the Ifi Zen DAC enough to power these and be a good pairing?
1 Reply
NObodu
According to DigiZoid Headphone power calculator, for headphone with 60ohm and 99mw, can go pretty well in terms of power with the zen dac.

Hawaka
1月8日
Ifi Zen DAC是否足以支推的开并成为一个很好的搭配?

NObodu回复
根据DigiZoid耳机功率计算,对于60欧姆和99毫瓦的耳机,和ZEN DAC 可以去相当好的驱动这副平板。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 14:39
本帖最后由 GOLDPLANAR 于 2021-2-14 14:54 编辑

Rick_Jones
Jan 8
Wow… that sound demo Zeos did for these was amazing! Normally I would write off the sound demo, but this one sold me on this headphone. Anyway long story short… ordered! Now the waiting begins…

Rick_Jones 回复
1月8日
哇…Zeos为这些做的声音演示太棒了!通常我会不重视声音演示,但这一个卖我的耳机。总之长话短说…下单!现在开始等待就是了…

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 14:53
Xa_Xa
Jan 8
If you have these listen to Lil Darkie Swamp the sounds coming out of these on my IEMS are amazing so cant imagine the imaging on the GL2000s.

Xa_Xa回复
1月8日
如果你有听 Lil Darkie Swamp 的声音,从在我的入耳耳塞来说我已经是非常是惊人的,所以不能想象在GL2000上的声音将会如何。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 15:01
Thatoneguy335
Jan 8
Ah **. Well I couldn’t really not buy them after a review like that. Totally not in my budget given that I’m waiting on some backorderd TH900s right now. Hoping they’ll both show up around the same time so I can make them fight it out, then return the loser.

11_Clouds
Jan 8
@ZeosPantera hey bro how long are orders taking from Linsoul?

Thatoneguy335
Jan 8
1月8日
啊,*。好吧,经过这样的评测,我真的不能不买。。完全不在我的预算内,考虑到我正在等待一些缺货的TH900现在。希望他们能在同一时间出现,这样我就能让他们决一雌雄,然后把落败者退货。

11_Clouds
1月8日
@嘿,哥们,LINSOUL的订单要多久才能到?

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 15:08
samwell
Jan 8

Would I be able to run this off my Magni Heresy if I pair the included cable with a 3.5mm male to 4.4mm female adapter? Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Female-Ba ... /dp/B07DFH4JD1?th=1 61elira
Jan 8
Yes, you would.

samwell
Jan 8
如果我将附带的耳机线,将3.5毫米公头到4.4毫米母头转换器配对,我是否能够从我的Magni Heresy中运行此功能?像这样:https://www.amazon.com/Female-Ba ... aving/dp/B07DFH4JD1?th=161
elira 回复
Jan 8
是的,你可以的!

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 15:24
MrSushi
Jan 8
MAN I want these so BAAAAD. Problem is their just BARELY over my budget (400$), and as a high schooler with no allowance it’s near impossible to push it. Ig I can dream

Ohmboy
Jan 8
$730 equivalent in the UK

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Flagship-Magnetic-Headphone-Frequency-Titanium-Single-circuit/dp/B08S7739HB/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=gold%2Bplanar%2Bgl2000&qid=1610120897&sr=8-1&th=1
amorock
VAT, gets you every time. Probably import costs too since it has free delivery. That titanium version looks a lot better though.
PavelCoelho
It says “arrives Feb 8 - March 4”, so we’re gonna wait a lot in all cases…

eskamobob1
Jan 9

Sold out on drop

MrSushi回复
1月8日
伙计,我真的很想要这副耳机。问题是他们的价格几乎超过了我的预算(400美元),作为一个没有零用钱的高中生,几乎不可能买的了。但我可以做梦

Ohmboy 回复
1月8日
在英国相当于730美金。(链接省)
amorock
增值税,每次都征收。可能进口成本太高了,因为它有免费送货。不过,钛色版看起来好多了。

帕维尔乔
上面写着“2月8日到3月4日”,所以我们要等很久…

eskamobob1回复

1月9日
DROP卖断货了.

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 15:44
BondDaBoom
Jan 9
I put my order in. When I first looked at the design it looked like a T+A Solitaire P that cost $6400.00. It’s not a complete look alike but almost close.
M0N
Jan 9
I was excited about the solitaire p, but from people I know who have tried one, it hasn’t been the most positive experience for them lol, although they did like the accompanying HA 200 for an all in one (but imo T+A has always done a better job with source gear anyways). Also T+A just released the solitaire p-se which is a cheaper P, wonder how that fares considering it’s half the price
1 Reply
BondDaBoom
I tell you when I get the Solitaire P. I’m getting it because it has amazing bass and from wrote people have said it’s in bass head territory.
I’m hoping the GL2000 has a lot of bass with good mids and highs.

BondDaBoom
Jan 9
我下单了。当我第一次看到它的设计时,它看起来像一个德国T+A推出的 Solitaire P平面振膜耳机,售价6400.00美元。这不是一个完全一样,但几乎接近。

M0N
1月9日
我也很关注德国T+A推出的 Solitaire P平面振膜耳机,但我知道谁去尝试了,这并不是最积极的经验,他们笑,虽然他们喜欢附带的HA 200为一个多功能一体机
(这段话,不是别人评价说的,只是让大家更加明白什么是HA200,  
HA 200 是配合 T+A 推出 Solitaire P 耳机的配套耳放,但是原厂加入了超强的 DAC 解码线路,把它拿来当数位前级使用,应该也绰绰有余,如此一机多功能更显 HA 200 超值之处。维持T+A 一贯银白色铝合金机箱,HA 200 还多了两个圆形表头,白底黑字加上红色指针,听音乐时看着 dB 表头指针跳动,肯定是赏心悦目的体验。不过 HA 200 的核心价值,来自 T+A 独家HV 放大技术,将内部放大工作电压提高,并且维持纯 A 类第一级放大,让HA 200 具备强大的耳机驱动能力,原厂宣称再难推的耳机也难不倒 HA 200)。
另外,T+A刚刚发布了
Solitaire p-se 耳机,这是一个 更便宜的p,好奇烧友们如何考虑到它一半的价格

1回复
BondDaBoom
我告诉你当我得到Solitaire P.。我即将拿到它,因为它有惊人的低音从写评价的人讲它在低音方面非常出色色。
我希望GL2000有很多低音和好的中高音。

4.jpg (42.36 KB, 下载次数: 333)

T+A

T+A

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 15:54
Nullandvoid
Jan 9
Back to pre order on Drop, I guess they just blew through their initial allocation.
1 Reply
MarlFox
which is weird, they only sold 70 or so before it sold out, when the sale gets close to closing I’ll prob preorder a set unless someone can convince me I don’t need a set.

db_Cooper
Jan 9
I think the trend of packing cans in Pelican style rugged cases has jumped the shark. I think most people would rather have the $ saved by the vendors ditching that put into better quality cables or materials.
I may be wrong though. Who knows.
redstang
You are not wrong. No idea what that case costs to produce, but even if it would only reduce the total price by 5 bucks I’d rather not have it sent to me. I fact, I would prefer an entirely minimalist packaging experience for a cheaper price. Send it in a plain cardboard box with paper stuffing and I’d be perfectly happy. I don’t need a fancy box and case that I’m NEVER going to use again but are too nice to throw away.

Nullandvoid
1月9日
回到DROP的预购,我想他们刚刚完成了最初的分配。
MarlFox
这很奇怪,在卖完之前他们只卖了70台左右,当销售接近尾声时,我可能会预定一个,除非有人能说服我我不需要一个。

db_Cooper
1月9日
我认为用鹈鹕式粗犷箱子包装耳机的趋势已经是大势所趋。我认为大多数人宁愿把供应商节省下来的钱投入到质量更好的耳机线或材料上。
但我可能错了。谁知道呢。

redstang
你没有错。不知道那个箱子的生产成本是多少,但即使它只会使总价降低5美元,我也不想把它寄给我。事实上,我更喜欢一个完全最低限度的包装经验,以更便宜的价格。把它装在一个普通的纸箱里,里面有纸填充,我会非常高兴的。我不需要一个花哨的盒子和箱子,我永远不会去使用,但太好了又不舍得扔掉。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 16:06
bruh.wav
Jan 9
If you guys are comfortable with buying directly to China through Taobao, here is the link to Gold Planar’s official store for the GL2000 https://m.tb.cn/h.47jnRj0?sm=13a8b2
Ohmboy
Jan 9
Is this the new messiah or very naughty boy? lol… way too much hype @DMS
burnart
Jan 9

what’s the best way to buy them in Europe? I mean the fastest and to avoid taxes maybe?

bruh.wav
1月9日
如果你们愿意通过淘宝直接到中国购买,这里是goldplanar的GL2000官方商店的链接https://m.tb.cn/h.47jnRj0?sm=13a8b2

Ohmboy
Jan 9
这是新的救世主还是一个非常淘气的男孩?哈哈… 宣传吹得太多了@DMS

burnart回复
Jan 9
在欧洲买它们最好的方法是什么?我是说最快的,也许是为了避税?

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 16:14
XyleFBB
Jan 9
I’m having Thieaudio Phantom hype eye twitch flashbacks.
SpiderTool
Jan 9
true. as one who bought the phantoms over year ago , i really tempted to buy these, btw the phantoms are just amazing and i love them so much that i don’t really know if i need an upgrade xD
BondDaBoom
Jan 9
I didn’t like the phantom because it sounded like crap without modding it.

XyleFBB
1月9日
我有Thieaudio Phantom平板耳机,炒作的让我的眼抽搐闪回

SpiderTool
1月9日
是的。作为一个谁买了一年多前的Phantom平板耳机,我真的很想买这些,顺便说一句,Phantom平板耳机是非常不错的,我爱他们这么多,我真的不知道我是否需要升级xD

BondDaBoom
1月9日
我不喜欢Phantom平板耳机,因为它听起来像垃圾没有调音过。

6.jpg (105.08 KB, 下载次数: 317)

Phantom平板耳机

Phantom平板耳机

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 16:21
leafmulch
Jan 9
I took a punt on tin P1 and was rewarded, but £500 is quite a different prospect. Will wait until they’re in the hands of the many.
Nullandvoid
Very wise, think I’ll be doing the same now that I’ve had a couple of days to cool down
leafmulch
Jan 9
Exactly that! Once the initial excitement passes we can wait and see…
MarlFox
Jan 9
so mass drop is now back at preorder. they sold there stock, but it looks like the discounted price is going to stick aground another 6 days. I hope to see more reviews pop up before then.

leafmulch

1月9日
我在TIN P1上下了一注,得到了奖励,但500英镑的前景完全不同。会等等看到了更多人手里后情况如何?

Nullandvoid
很明智,我想我也会这么做,因为我有几天的时间冷静下来

leafmulch
1月9日
正是这样!一旦最初的兴奋过去,我们可以等着看…

MarlFox
1月9日
所以Drop现在又回到了预定状态。他们卖完了之前的库存,但看来折扣优惠价还有6天时间。我希望在那之前能看到更多的评论。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 16:26
duranxv
Jan 9
Z’s review definitely got me excited, but the way he’s hyping it up…makes me wonder just a bit. You’re telling me these cans have no cons/disadvantages at all? How does the bass compare to the TH909?
Aside from music, would these cans have a practical application for gaming too like the 909’s?
MarlFox
Jan 9
yeah I am hoping soon to hear some comparison to other cans. Bass vs bass mid vs mid treble vs treble. I want to know how they stack up to specialized sets of headphones in those regions.

duranxv
1月9日
Z的评论确实让我兴奋,但他炒作的方式……让我有点疑惑。你是说这GL2000根本没有缺点?低音与TH909相比怎么样?
除了音乐之外,GL2000是否也像909年代那样在游戏中有实际应用?

MarlFox
1月9日
是的,我希望很快能听到一些与其他耳机的比较。低音vs低音中音vs中音高音vs高音。我想知道在这些3频上它们是如何组合成专门的耳机的。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 16:35
Marzipan
Jan 9
well…Crinacle is of quite a different opinion on these, so I’d wait for more reviews to surface to get a better perspective on these.
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Initial impressions
These impressions are based on the single-sided variant of the GL2000, which costs $550. The double-sided variant costs $600.
General neutral-warm-ish signature with relaxed treble.
Vocals tend to get honky and nasally. Not the most natural tonality, but not the most offensive thing I’ve heard either.
Leather and perforated hybrid pads only slightly differ between each other (sound-wise). Perforated hybrids sound a bit more tonally balanced to me.
Technicalities are decent but also nothing out of the ordinary within the $500 price bracket.
Purely sound-wise, I’d still pick a Sundara over the GL2000.
That is the single magnet version, Zeos reviewed the double magnet one.
ZeosPantera
These impressions are based on the single-sided variant of the GL2000
Well there is the problem

Marzipan
1月9日
嗯……Crinacle 对这些有着完全不同的看法,所以我会等待更多的评论浮出水面,以便对这些有更好的看法。
预计阅读时间:2分钟
初步印象
这些印象基于GL2000的单面磁路版本,售价550美元。双面磁路版售价600美元。
一般中性温暖的印象与相对放松的高音。
人声往往变得嘶哑和鼻音。不是最自然的调子,但也不是我听过的最冒犯的调音。
真皮和打孔皮布垫只是略有不同(声音方面)。对我来说,穿孔皮布耳罩听起来音调更加均衡。
技术上是正常的,但也没有什么不寻常的500美元的价格范围内。
纯属明智之举,我还是会选择一个Sundara而不是GL2000。

elira
这是单磁铁版本,Zeos评测的是双磁铁版本。

[color=var(--primary-high-or-secondary-low)]ZeosPantera
这些印象是基于单面磁路版的GL2000
好吧,这就是对了

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 16:42
M923
Jan 9
Really curious about this one after watching Z’s review.
I’ve auditioned the Arya, but couldn’t help be underwhelmed by it with the price it was being sold for.
Hope to try this one soon.
curljam
Jan 9
if i don’t love these as much as the neumanns , you are a bastard man! also , if i love these so much i don’t love my neumanns anymore, you are a bastard man! if just right im gonna do that patreon and ish for a month, maybe march, cause its when your ancestor saved my ancestors from the graboids or something
duranxv
Jan 9
To be fair Zeos, for almost every headphone you’ve reviewed, you do mention some sort of drawback in terms of its sound (for example, in your TH909 review - it’s amp picky, etc.). You didn’t mention any drawbacks in terms of the sound in this latest one. You’re telling us that these headphones are so good, that they don’t have any drawbacks vs. other high-end headphones? (bass, treble, etc)?
I have to admit, I’m a little skeptical man. I find it hard to fathom that a pair of Chinese headphones are going to so vastly outperform all these well engineered HP’s from Japan, Germany, and the US.

M923
1月9日
看了Z的评论后,我对这个很好奇。
我试过ARYA,但还是忍不住对它的售价感到失望。
希望不久能试试这个。

curljam
1月9日
如果我不像纽曼一家那样喜欢这些,你就是个混蛋!还有,如果我这么爱这些我就不爱我的纽曼了,你是个混蛋!如果我做得恰到好处的话,我会做一个月,也许是三月份,因为是你的祖先从地堑里救了我的祖先什么的

duranxv
1月9日
肥宅,平心而论,几乎所有你看过的耳机评测,你都提到了它在声音方面的一些缺点(例如,在你的TH909评论中-它对放大器很挑剔,等等)。你在这部最新的评测里没有提到声音的缺点。你是说这耳机很好,与其他高端耳机相比没有任何缺点?(低音、高音等)?
我得承认,我有点怀疑。我发现很难想象,一副中国耳机的表现会比所有这些来自日本、德国和美国的设计精良的耳机好得多。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 16:47
zylare
Jan 9
Are you insinuating there are no good Chinese audio engineers? Gold planar have been building headphones for other OEMs for years and are using what they’ve learned to build a great headphone of their own.
That said, there surely has to be a drawback.
elira
Jan 9
There have been reports of driver failures on planar headphones from the most popular planar manufacturers. Shipping back to China to get them repaired won’t be easy.
duke86fan
Jan 9
i actually find it very funny that zeos says digital tuning on headphones isn’t that great when he praises DSP on certain headphones (the GW1000, airpods pro, etc)

zylare
1月9日
你是在暗示中国没有好的音频工程师吗?Goldplanar多年来一直在为其他其它品牌OEM代工生产耳机,并利用他们所掌握的专业知识来生产自己的优秀耳机。
也就是说,肯定有一个缺点。

elira
1月9日
有报道称,最受欢迎的平板制造商生产的平板耳机出现单元故障。把它们运回中国修理可不是一件容易的事情。

duke86fan
1月9日
我真的觉得很有趣,当zeos称赞某些耳机上的DSP(GW1000、airpods pro等)时,他说耳机上的数字调音有那么好

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 16:54
coreyp
Jan 9
Z, if you owned the Hifiman Ananda would you trade for these? Sell the Ananda and buy the GL2000 double magnet even dollars?
Thanks in advance
ZeosPantera
I do not own those. No Trade

coreyp
1月9日
Z、 如果你拥有Hifiman Ananda你会用它来交换吗?卖Ananda和买GL2000双磁路版 甚至加钱?
提前感谢!

ZeosPantera
我没有这些。不交易

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 16:57
CanereRego
Jan 10
After seeing both Z’s and BGGARs reviews, I had to pull the triggers. Dudes have totally different ways of auditioning these. Been following Z for years and I have rarely seen him this excited about something… Comparing those to the Arya and even saying they are better is a very serious claim. And considering the preorder on Drop is 100$ less than what is on linsoul, I just had to pull the trigger!
By the way guys, I messaged linsoul and they don’t have them in stock anymore which is a given, I’d say. But the important part is this - if you don’t feel like waiting until end of April, because that is when the Drop order will ship, linsoul will have them in stock again by the end of the month. Because it will cost you more, the guys ship free of charge with DHL express and you can ask them do declare a low value for you so that you don’t pay extra customs fees.
Anyway

CanereRego
1月10日
在看到Z和BGGARs的评测后,我不得不准备入手了。男人有完全不同的试镜方式。多年来我一直在关注Z,我很少看到他对某件事如此兴奋……把这些和ARYA相比,甚至说他们更好是一个非常严肃的说法。考虑到Drop的预订单比linsoul少100美元,我不得不扣动扳机!
顺便说一句,伙计们,我给LINSOUL发了信息,他们已经没有存货了,我想这是既定的。但重要的是,如果你不想等到4月底,因为那是直运订单发货的时候,linsoul会在月底前再次有库存。因为这会花你更多的钱,这些家伙用DHL快递免费送货,你可以要求他们为你申报低价,这样你就不用支付额外的海关费用。
无论如何,等不及了!

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 17:02
Falenkor
Jan 10
eh, think I will hold on this one as well just like the zeus till it pops up nearby… this seems like another hypetrain from hell. I haven’t seen any details on measurements or real indepth claims on this things sound signature everything so far has been relatively vague. That plus the fact linsoul has that 35% restock fee for just opening the box + you have to pay to ship the item back to china + you have customs fees… I suppose I could buy it and sell it off if I don’t like it… but whatever, i’m lazy and don’t feel up to the hassle of potentially losing money. just write it down to add to my headphone collection for later on… if it’s as good as stated, it will definitely stay on my own personal wall
if someone has the time and hardware to throw some serious feedback on these with a detailed sound signature explaination and maybe it’s measurements, please feel free to tag me as I would be interested to hear others thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.

Falenkor
1月10日
呃,我想我也会像喜欢宙斯一样抓住它,直到它在附近出现…这看起来像是另一个来自地狱的催眠器。我还没有看到任何关于测量的细节,也没有看到任何关于这件事的真正深入的说法。到目前为止,一切都是相对模糊的。再加上linsoul开箱就要收35%的进货费+你要付钱才能把货物运回中国+你还要付关税…我想如果我不喜欢的话,我可以把它买下来卖掉…但不管怎样,我很懒,也不觉得可能会赔钱。只是写下来添加到我的耳机收藏为以后…如果它一开始就很不错,它一定会留在我自己的个人墙上

如果有人有时间将耳机抛出一个详细的声音印象来解释这多的的反馈,或者是它的测量,请随时@我,因为我会有兴趣听下其他人的想法。提前谢谢。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 17:13
duranxv
Jan 11
Zeos, you’re telling us there’s no disadvantages in terms of the sound signature of these cans? No HP, no matter how good it is, is not gonna have at least some drawbacks. The way you reviewed it is you’re giving the impression these things are literally perfect in every way.
Since you mention gaming, how would these compare vs. the TH 909’s? The 909 and 900’s are (in my experience and yours) perfect for “shit your pants” gaming. How do these Gold Planars compare?1990 build better?

ZeosPantera
I mean I am playing it louder than I like and I get a bit of fatigue after an hour or so. But that is up to me blasting things.
I never really game in the 909. It would make sense to. But these would probably be a more intense experience. Bombs gonna hurt more. PTSD on a head.
Germany vs China. These are built well enough.

duranxv
1月11日
Zeos,,你是说这些耳机的声音特征没有缺点?没有那个头戴式耳机,不管它有多好,至少不会有一些缺点。你回顾的方式是你给人的印象是GL2000在各个方面都是完美的。
既然你提到了游戏,那么这些和TH 909相比会如何呢?在909和900的(在我和你的经验)是完美的“拉屎你的裤子”游戏。金平面比较起来怎么样?1990做工更好?

ZeosPantera
我的意思是我玩的时候的声音比我喜欢的大一些,一个小时左右后我有点疲劳。但这取决于我自己。
我在909年从来没有真正玩过。这样做是有道理的。但这可能是一次更激烈的经历。炸弹会更痛。头部创伤后应激障碍。
德国对中国。金平面的GL2000做的非常不错。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-14 17:26
BondDaBoom
Jan 14
They are big cups like HE K. Feel the padding pushing against my teeth. Sound is a wall I’d say. Bass is really good. Midrange seems fine. the treble does not seem to sparkle. I could play these loud and mids and highs do not hurt. No veil sounds clear. These are really good for me. If you listen to exclusive mode on Tidal it changes the bass, midrange and treble. I am using Chord TT2 and Woo WA33 the amp is not really colored lets the headphone shine through. The balanced SET amps you don’t end up with the super tube sound of OTL. Once I get bored of the first set up I’ll switch over to my OTL setup and see what some Tung sol 5998 tubes do. If you like fun headphones because of bass then these will do. If you want to experience that Arya big sound these seem to do it(personally I found those boring weak in the low end).
BondDaBoom
1月14日
GL2000像HE K一样的大杯子。感觉到填充物压在我的牙齿上。声音就像一堵墙。贝斯真的很棒。中音似乎不错。高音似乎没有刺。我可以把这些声音放得很响,中高音都不刺痛。没有齿音,听起来清晰。这些对我真的很好。如果你听在TIDAL 独家模式上调低音,中音和高音。我用的是和弦TT2和Woo WA33放大器不是真的音色更加具有色彩闪耀。平衡设置你不结束与超级管声音的OTL。一旦我厌倦了第一次设置,我会切换到我的OTL设置,看看一些tungsol5998管会有啥变化。如果你因为低音而喜欢有趣的耳机,那么这些就可以了。如果你想体验ARYA大声场这些似乎也做到了(我个人觉得在低端设备下很薄)。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 11:35
I’m following this with interest, though I confess to being in the “prefers not to buy Chinese when possible” camp for a bunch of reasons that probably should be left for a different forum. It’s clear that Chi-Fi’s disrupting the audio world big time by blowing away so many of the established brands with offerings at remarkably low prices. Hopefully that will be for the best by forcing everyone else to up their game, though it’s also possible they’ll make it so that all audiophile stuff will be Chinese except for a handful of super high-end boutique things.
I will say in response to the debate about Z’s hype that he’s never steered me wrong on a number of purchases, though those have all been at the lower end. Also, I understand several things about audio reviews about which Z makes no secret. The most important is the high degree of subjectivity with regard to sound. We all like different things. Also, we’re all comparing our own listening experience to other listening experiences we’ve had. Mostly we’re comparing what we’re hearing to what we remember hearing …the remembering of a subjective listening experience is doubly subjective. Subjective squared, I guess.
Finally, new things are coming out all the time. So it doesn’t bother me that Z or anyone else is hyping product X at the moment when just six months ago he was hyping something else. In fact I’m rather astonished by how quickly things move in the audiophile world. I’m someone who comes and goes from this forum. I’ll go a few months without checking in and then start reading again, only to find people recommending stuff I hadn’t heard of before. My sense of what the current forum favorites were proves to be out of date.
Of course I’m one to agonize over purchases for a long time, especially when we’re talking about things I don’t need. These basically are luxury purchases. I have perfectly good headphones…which means that it’s hard for me to justify buying anything new just because I want to (Oh, and believe me I do). I’m not an early adopter who’ll go throw money at something immediately after Z says so regarding an item no one else has reviewed. In time the reviews will pile up, and a clear consensus will emerge. My bet some will say Z was right. Others will say they get why Z was excited but subjectively found that this or that was problematic, and they’re sticking with their favorite.

我很感兴趣地关注这一点,尽管我承认自己是“尽可能不去买中国货”阵营的一员,原因有很多,可能应该留给另一个论坛。很明显,Chi-Fi以极低的价格甩掉了众多知名品牌,极大地扰乱了音频世界。希望这可以通过迫使其他品牌提高产品来达到最佳效果,尽管他们也有可能做到这一点,以便使所有发烧友的东西都成为具有中国的高性价比,除了少数超级高端精品店。
对于关于Z大肆宣传的争论,我要说的是,他从来没有在一些购买上误导过我,尽管这些都是低端的。另外,我了解一些关于音频评论的事情,Z对此毫不讳言。最重要的是关于声音的高度主观性。我们都喜欢不同的东西。而且,我们都在比较自己的听力体验和其他的听力体验。大多数情况下,我们是在比较我们所听到的和我们所记得听到的……对主观听觉体验的记忆是双重主观的。我想是主观为主。

最后,新事物总是层出不穷。所以我并不担心Z或者其他人在炒作产品X,而就在六个月前他还在炒作其他东西。事实上,我对音响世界的发展速度相当惊讶。我是从这个论坛来来去去的人。我会几个月不去报到,然后再开始阅读,结果发现有人推荐我以前没听说过的东西。我对当前最受欢迎的论坛的感觉已经过时了。

当然,我会长期困扰购买,尤其是在我们谈论不需要的东西时。这些基本上是奢侈品。我的耳机非常好……这意味着我很难为买新东西辩护,只是因为我想(哦,相信我,我愿意)。我已经不是早期的小白,会在Z说完之后马上就买下去,所以关于某项没有人评论过。随着时间的流逝,这些评论将会堆积起来,并且将形成明确的共识。我敢打赌,有些人会说Z是正确的。其他人会说,他们知道Z为何兴奋,但主观上发现这是有问题的,他们坚持自己的最爱。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 11:43
yoyodunno
Just got mine today. They were shipped out on Monday, expected on Friday. Dhl seems to be fast these days!
My path has been hd6xx to sundara to gl2000 double magnet. Using on Jotunheim 2 balanced connection. Haven’t had more than an hour with these, but immediately I noticed they sound really big. Bigger than the sundara easily, and you hear a lot of the background instruments and reverbs more easily. Not in an overpowering way, but in a nice layered way. Listening to Hozier take me to church is crazy at the end of the song hearing all the reverb, sounds like an actual church kinda haha go figure. I’m using the hybrid pads on it and they have the D shape like mentioned previously. The leather pads don’t have the D shape

今天刚收到我的。它们星期一发出,预计星期五到达。Dhl最近似乎很快!

我玩耳机是是从hd6xx到sundara再到gl2000双面磁路。用于Jotunheim 2平衡连接。还没有超过一个小时,但我立刻注意到他们的声音真的很大。比SUNDARA大且容易,你更容易听到很多的背景乐器和混响。不是以一种压倒性的方式,而是以一种很好的分层方式。听Hozier带我去教堂的声音在歌曲的结尾很疯狂,听到了所有的混响,听起来像是一个真正的教堂,非常像,哈哈。。我使用的皮布混合耳罩上,D形如前所述。真皮耳罩不是D型的。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 11:48
So far I’m using the SE out on the hip dac and I’m happy with it. Pressing the bass boost on it with these is really impressive for electronic music. It’s pretty badass tbh, the dynamics, combined with the big sound, and that bass boost is really fun. If you’re into hard hitting electronic music and want to murder your ears in the best way, I’d recommend listening to Kayzo - Braincase. Highs are slightly tiring with the gl2000 and the hip dac it but it’s totally tolerable IMO. The sound stage depth/width, and instrument separation definitely improves with the Jot2, but the hip dac still retains a pretty big sound.
到目前为止,我在HIP DAC上使用SE,对此感到满意。用这些来增强低音效果确实对电子音乐印象深刻。这真是令人喜欢的声音,动感十足的声音加上强劲的声音,低音增强真的很有趣。如果您想打击电子音乐,并想以最好的方式谋杀您的耳朵,建议您听Kayzo-Braincase。 GL2000和HIP DAC的高频有些累人,但在我看来完全可以接受。声场的深度/宽度以及乐器的分离度肯定会随着Jot2的改善而提高,但hip-dac仍然保持着相当大的声音。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 11:49
So far I’m using the SE out on the hip dac and I’m happy with it. Pressing the bass boost on it with these is really impressive for electronic music. It’s pretty badass tbh, the dynamics, combined with the big sound, and that bass boost is really fun. If you’re into hard hitting electronic music and want to murder your ears in the best way, I’d recommend listening to Kayzo - Braincase. Highs are slightly tiring with the gl2000 and the hip dac it but it’s totally tolerable IMO. The sound stage depth/width, and instrument separation definitely improves with the Jot2, but the hip dac still retains a pretty big sound.
到目前为止,我在HIP DAC上使用SE,对此感到满意。用这些来增强低音效果确实对电子音乐印象深刻。这真是令人喜欢的声音,动感十足的声音加上强劲的声音,低音增强真的很有趣。如果您想打击电子音乐,并想以最好的方式谋杀您的耳朵,建议您听Kayzo-Braincase。 GL2000和HIP DAC的高频有些累人,但在我看来完全可以接受。声场的深度/宽度以及乐器的分离度肯定会随着Jot2的改善而提高,但hip-dac仍然保持着相当大的音质。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 11:59
VielenDank

16d
So I have some first impressions of the GL2000.
AMP - THX 789
DAC - Soncoz LA-QXD1
Music source is through Optical from my PC.
The only other headphone I have to compare these to is the Ether CX. Closed vs Openbacks, like apples vs oranges.
Honestly, I grudgingly say that these reproduce more detail than my Ether CX in every song I throw at them. I say grudgingly because I love my Ether CX and I want to keep using them.
The GL2000 has a lot more bass, image better, has better separation, and has a larger soundstage than my Ether CX.
I feel like I don’t have to concentrate to hear some of the little details in songs. Although, everything sounds as if the dynamic range has shrunk a bit.
People like to describe music reproduction as “layered” which I can attest to. Vocalists, female and male, sound like there’re in front of you most likely due to the larger soundstage.
In the end, I was looking for a different way my music could be played and I think I found that different way.
Also, because someone mentioned earlier in the thread, These sound better than the Aeon Open RTs, which I owned for a small amount of time.
One bad aspect to note is the build quality. I mean compared to my Ether CX these feel cheap and flimsy.
As far as what I listen to:
Hiroyuki Sawano - Attack on Titan Season 1-3 Xenoblade Chronicles X
Keiichi Okabe - NieR, NieR: Automata, Drakengard 3
The Killers -Hot Fuss
Yuki Kajiura - Garden of Sinners Movie Soundtrack
Glass Animals - ZABA
This is just a first impression because I have only listened to them for about an hour.
I’ll report back in a few days.
Edit: I just wanted to add that I am using the D-Shaped Hybrid pads and I have not heard the original leather ones.
因此,我对GL2000有一些第一印象。
E耳放-THX 789
DAC-Soncoz LA-QXD1
音乐来源是通过PC上的光纤连接。
我唯一要比较的其他耳机是Ether CX。封闭式vs开放式,如苹果与橙子。
老实说,我不情愿地说,在我向它们试听的每首歌曲中,这些都比Ether CX重现更多细节。我之所以勉强地说,是因为我爱我的Ether CX,并且希望继续使用它们。
GL2000比我的Ether CX具有更多的低音,更好的映像,更好的分离效果以及更大的声场。
我觉得我不必专心听歌中的一些小细节。虽然,一切听起来好像动态范围有所缩小。
人们喜欢将音乐复制描述为我可以证明的“分层”。声乐人员,无论男性还是女性,由于音场较大,很有可能在您的面前。
最后,我在寻找一种不同的方式来演奏我的音乐,我想我找到了不同的方式。
另外,由于有人在前面的评价中提到过,这些听起来比我拥有少量时间的Aeon Open RT更好。
要注意的一个不好的方面是耳机做工。我的意思是,与我的Ether CX相比,它们感觉便宜有点脆弱。
就我所听到的这些歌曲:
泽野弘之-进击的巨人第1-3季Xenoblade Chronicles X
冈部敬一-NieR,NieR:Automata,Drakengard 3
杀手-Hot Fuss
Yuki Kajiura-罪人花园电影原声
玻璃动物-ZABA
这只是第一印象,因为我只听了大约一个小时。
我几天后会更新。
编辑:我只是想补充一点,我用的是D形皮布耳罩,但我还没有用真皮耳罩听。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 12:03
Schourend
14d
I went back to the stock pads.
Not for the sound but just because they are leather and have memory foam which I like better over the D pads.
I can’t really tell a difference in sound signature to be honest. But that maybe has to do with me, thought is was cool to stand in front of big ass speakers in the club in my younger years.
What I can confirm is that the GL2k gets better! Ohh boy they get better! And im only halfway into the burnin. (Or my brain are messing with me)
Either way,
Where at first I liked the Sundara better with certain songs, now I don’t anymore. The Sundara’s gonna have to go

我又回到了改用备用的替换皮布耳罩。
不是因为声音,只是因为他们是皮革和布以及记忆海绵,我更喜欢D耳罩。
老实说,我真的听不出声音特征有什么区别。但这可能和我有关,我年轻的时候站在俱乐部的大喇叭前是很酷的。
我能确认的是GL2k越来越好了!哦,孩子,他们变好了!我才刚进入煲音的一半。(或是我的脑子在捣乱)
不管怎样,
一开始我更喜欢Sundara的某些歌曲,现在我不喜欢了。Sundara得走了

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 12:06
Oxycleanman
14d
Mine have also improved since they arrived. I let them play pink noise for nearly 24 hours and I don’t notice the same harshness I was originally getting sometimes with some percussion notes (YMMV, obviously - could just be me adjusting to it). I was somewhat unimpressed at first, but a couple of days later I can say that I’m very happy with these. I just recently swapped from the stock D-shaped hybrid pads to a set of ZMF Auteur hybrid pads I already had. They’re more comfortable than the stock hybrids and I don’t feel like I lose anything with them. Maybe they add a bit more bass, or maybe that’s just me, but they’re definitely more comfortable.

我的也有提升对比刚收到的时候,我用近24小时的粉红噪音来煲音,现在我已经没有注意到我最初在一些打击乐音符中所感受到的那种刺耳(很明显,YMMV——可能是我在适应它)。一开始我有点不满意,但几天后我可以说我对这些很满意。我最近刚从备用D形皮布耳罩换成了一套我已经拥有的ZMF-Auteur混合耳罩。他们比备用的皮布耳罩更舒服,我不觉得我失去了任何东西。也许他们加了一点低音,或者也许那只是我,但他们肯定更舒服。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 12:11
本帖最后由 GOLDPLANAR 于 2021-2-15 12:15 编辑

ILISTEN
14d
I have had the GL2000 since Saturday and have used them Balanced on the HibY R5, R6 2020 and Schiit Modius/Magnius Stack and all have played nicely. The real surprise for me so far is this has been the first pair of HP’s that played a version of the 1812 Overture with live canons amazingly. The GLs didn’t distort the canons at all. Also, the shimmering of cymbals is outstanding. I only have the FIIO FH7, ThieAudio Monarchs and Sundaras to compare right now. I do have a pair of Aeolus coming soon though.
This is my first impression, if these continue to improve I will be very impressed.

14d
I have not A/B’d them yet. I will as they burn in more. I definitely like the comfort of the GL’s more and not just because of them being over the ear. I also like the highs more, cymbals, especially crash, sound very real to me.
I like my FH7 for comfort more, the Monarchs are large and don’t fit my ears the best. It is not the tips, it is just the physical size of the IEM.
Anyway, I will do some comparisons in the next few weeks or sooner depending on work.
I would ask others that own the GL’s, does the low end resolve as good as I hear them. I have definitive BP8080ST Towers with dual SVS subs, and the bass detail lags just behind those. As I mentioned above, it handles canons like no other headphone I have heard yet.
Though that may not be saying much.

伊利斯滕
从上周六开始我就有了GL2000,并在HibY R5、R6 2020和Schiit Modius/Magnius组合上使用了它们,它们都发挥得很好。到目前为止,真正让我惊讶的是,这是第一幅耳机让我感觉到了播放了1812序曲版本的惊人的现场感。GL2000一点也没有歪曲正典。而且,钹的打击也很突出。我现在只有FIIO FH7,ThieAudio Monars和Sundaras可供比较。我确实有一双风神马上就要来了。
这是我的第一印象,如果这些继续提高,我会更加印象深刻。

后继补充
我还没有给他们A/B对比。我会的,等GL2000煲音完。我当然更喜欢GL2000的舒适性,不仅仅是因为它们在耳朵上。我也更喜欢高音,钹,尤其是撞钟,听起来很真实。
我喜欢我的FH7更舒适,君主是大的,不适合我的耳朵最好。这不是提示,它只是IEM的物理大小。
不管怎样,我会在接下来的几周或更早的时间里根据试听做一些比较。
我会问其他拥有GL2000的人,低端的解决方案是否和我听到的一样好。我有明确的BP8080ST Towers with dual SVS subs,低音细节落后于那些。正如我上面提到的,它处理映像是我目前听过的耳机中最好的
尽管这并不能说明什么。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 12:20
Shakarone
14d
I know this is my First post on here but these sound extremely good exactly what i was expecting from the review . I have probably put around 50 hours on them and to me although it might just be my brain the sound seems to have smoothed out and stage has widened since i first received them. I have been using them with the D shaped pads with my topping a90 / modius with a +3db bass shelf and have no complaints. They are easily better than my lcd2c in every single way. Ill have to wait for my clears to come back for another headphone comparison but i know they are 2 separate beasts in their own way. I am very eager to try these with a class A amp such as Rebel or Flux labs offerings so if anyone has any experience i’d love to know.
沙卡龙

我知道这是我在这里的第一个贴分享,但这些听起来非常好,正是我所期待的。我大概花了大约50个小时在它们上面,对我来说,虽然这可能只是我的大脑,但自从我第一次收到它们以来,声音似乎变得平滑了,舞台也变宽了。我一直在使用他们与D形耳罩与我的TOP A90/modius与+3db低音架,没有任何不爽。对比LCD2C ,GL2000很容易被推动。我必须等待我的CLEARS回来,来做比较。我非常渴望尝试这些在A级放大器推推看,如Rebel or Flux labs的产品,所以如果有人有任何经验,我想知道。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 12:23
duranxv
14d
Zeos, you weren’t kidding about these headphones. I’ve been using them over the past 2 days, and I have to say that I’m impressed with them. They literally on par with my TH900’s, which is absolutely insane to think. I think the Fostex has an edge on bass a bit, but the GL2000 makes it up with a bit more open soundstage and some impressive imaging. Without EQ, I didn’t like their sound much, but they respond really well to EQ, and after some tweaks, they sound great.
I haven’t even fully burned them in yet. I think I might keep these!

肥宅,你不是在拿这些耳机开玩笑吧。在过去的两天里我一直在使用它们,我不得不说我对它们印象深刻。它们简直和我的TH900不相上下,简直是疯了。我认为Fostex在低音上有一点优势,但是GL2000通过更开放的声场和一些令人印象深刻的结像来弥补。不用EQ,我不喜欢他们的声音太多,但经过一些EQ调整后太好了,他们听起来太棒了。
我还没把它们完全煲音完。我想我可以留着这些!

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 12:30
本帖最后由 GOLDPLANAR 于 2021-2-15 12:31 编辑

Crafty_Coin
Just got them as well
They are definitely heavier than my Sundara and I’ve only been listening for about 10 minutes but I can tell I like these more already. I do miss the vocal forwardness(or maybe its more vocal intimate?)of the Sundara compared to the GL2000 however. My 58x are too closed in for me, GL2000 seems too wide, and the Sundara vocals seems right where i want it. Bass seems lacking punch compared to the Sundara too. But im sure after break in and getting used to the sound I’ll love them even more. Using hybrid pads. Did not bother with the oval leather ones. My only complaint is that they don’t have clamp force at all, so even on the smallest fit, they still wobble on my head when I move my head. Running these off a Modius and an Atom so im sure there is more power to be unlocked if I switch to a better amp.
它们肯定比我的Sundara重,我只听了大约10分钟,但我可以说我已经更喜欢GL2000了。我真的很怀念这种声音的主动性(或者是更亲密的声音?)然而,与GL2000相比,Sundara的。我的58x对我来说太近了,GL2000似乎太宽了,Sundara的声音似乎正好在我想要的地方。低音似乎缺乏打击相比, Sundara也是。但我相信在习惯了这个声音之后,我会更爱他们的。更喜欢使用D形皮布耳罩。不喜欢椭圆形的真皮耳罩。我唯一的抱怨是它们夹紧力不够,因此即使最小的配合,当我移动头部时,它们仍然会在我的头部摆动。目前只是使用Modius和Atom来推,因此,如果我切换到更好的放大器,我相信还有更大的潜力释放。

8.jpg (212.13 KB, 下载次数: 283)

GL2000

GL2000

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 12:39
SkipsMchee
These feel effortless.
Never owned the arya’s or other headphones these are compared with by reviewers so this is based on all the headphones I own and these sound effortless compared to them.
Maybe it’s because of the soundstage sounding so big? D pads on the cups for initial impression.
Plugged them into the asgard 3 high gain at 10 o’clock in a quiet room and it’s a loud listening volume (ymmv) as reference.
Wide and big sounding! From initial Impressions, these are hitting the spot. Different from everything in my collection so it fills a space for me. These I would classify as the big headphones that I can reach for when I don’t want to feel claustrophobic if that makes sense. It does everything in a way that I’m not thinking I’m missing something like I sometimes feel with other headphones. It could have better slam but that’s a preference and it’s good as it is.
I like hip hop and these will perform unless you like to be dominated by bass. So far everything just sound so satisfying in its presentation compared to my other headphones. The bass is good unless you want bass cannons, the mids are present but could be sweeter sounding but that might take away from the defined sounding edge that vocals have which I assume could help with separation? Mids are present and slightly more forward sounding because of that imo. No sibilance from the highs that I can detect (ymmv). ( Zeos voice usually hurts my ears from sibilance I think? These headphones don’t give me that effect.)
I put these on right after waking up in the morning to a package at the door. No worries so far with build quality from my set but time will tell and so far these are very comfortable but hefty. I’m using the affordable neomusicia dual 3.5mm plugs for the he 400i/he4xx etc etc on these since I don’t have an amp with pentaconn. Works great.
Edit*** I think these can make mediocre youtube music video uploads sound better in comparison to my other headphones.

这些感觉很轻松。

从来没有拥有评测中对比的ARYA的或其他耳机,所以这是基于所有的耳机,我自己和这些声音毫不费力的比较。
也许是因为声场太大了?D形状耳罩给我留下最初的印象。
在一个安静的房间里,在10点钟的时候将它们插入asgard3高增益,它是一个大音量(ymmv)作为参考。
又宽又大!从最初的印象来看,这些都很到位。不同于我的收藏,所以它填补了我的空间。当我不想感到幽闭恐惧症的时候,我会把它们归类为大耳机,如果这有意义的话。它做每件事的方式,我不认为我错过了一些东西,就像我有时感觉与其他耳机。它可以有更好的大满贯,但这是一个偏好,它是好的。
我喜欢嘻哈,除非你喜欢由低音主导,否则这些都会表演。到目前为止,与我的其他耳机相比,所有的东西在它的演示中听起来都非常令人满意。低音是好的,除非你想要低音炮,中音是饱满的,但可以更甜美的声音,但这可能会从确定的声音边缘,人声有我认为可以帮助分离?中音是存在的,稍微向前探空,因为这是海事组织。没有从高点,我可以检测到的嘶嘶声(ymmv)。(我想Zeos的声音经常会因为嘶嘶声而刺痛我的耳朵?这些耳机没有那种效果。)
我早上醒来看到门口的一个包裹就戴上了。到目前为止,不担心耳机的做工,但时间会告诉我们,到目前为止,这些是非常舒适,但是有点重的。我正在使用neomusicia双3.5毫米插头,用于he 400i/he4xx等,因为我没有与4.4平衡放大器,但效果很好。
编辑***我认为这些可以使普通的youtube音乐视频上传的声音比我的其他耳机更好。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-15 12:52
EntrancedVermin
11d
Got mine in today, Zeo wasn’t lying. These are **ing great!!! Wide open, sound stage is comparable to the shp 9500, but the fastness and clarity is what I love about them. It’s really like the shp but all the benefits of planar! I owned the Mr Speaker Aeon Flows and this is better! Which I did like the semi closed feeling of the Aeons. The Bass is wayyyyyyyy better then the Aeons tho and those have better bass then the Shp. The highs are just a bit on the edge side, but I’ve only used them for a few hours. The hyber pads really open them up, but the fact that they are not memory foam is a bummer. They are really heavy compared to the shp but those are like a feather.
As for power my phone, play these just fine on almost max volume. Sounded good but not as good as my Schiit stack.
The fit on these are great and I have xl ears and they are basically perfect for me! The fact that the adjustment is so stiff is **ing great I don’t have to worry about them slipping out.
As someone who isn’t an audiophile… who’s just been on the quest to find my perfect one and done headphones… this is it! No joke I’m in love with them.
Gaming, this is weird but the game sounds great. The imaging seems is great! I played some Takrov, warzone and cyberpunk they all sounded great. Tarkov is a game that’s hard to image imo and it did a pretty good job. It’s just great very large sound stage to work with and the imaging is good too!
TLDR; Basically Planar SHP 9500
If you have the spare cash these are definitely worth.

今天拿到了我的耳机了,Zeo没有撒谎。这些都太好了!!!大开放,声音舞台和的SHP9500可比,但坚挺和清晰是我喜欢他们。它真的像SHP,但有平面的全部优点!我拥有Mr Speaker Aeon Flows,但这个更好!我很喜欢Aeons.那种半封闭的感觉。低音比 Aeons好,对比Shp来说更好。高频有点偏了,但我只用了几个小时。混合耳罩真的打开了他们,混合垫确实可以打开它们,但事实并非如此,这实在令人um舌。与shp相比,它们确实有点重,但是就像羽毛一样。
适合这些是伟大的,我有xl耳朵,他们基本上是完美的为我!事实上,调整是如此僵硬是**伟大我不必担心他们滑出来。
作为不是发烧友的人,只是为了寻找我能完美配戴的耳机而已……就是这样!别开玩笑我爱上他们了。
游戏,这很奇怪,但游戏听起来很棒。成像效果太好了!我玩了一些塔克罗夫,战区和赛博朋克他们听起来都很棒。塔尔科夫是一个很难想象的游戏,它做了相当好的工作。这只是伟大的非常大的舞台工作和成像是好的!
太长不看;基本上2000胜于SHP 9500
如果你有闲钱,这些绝对值得。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 12:04
Quick thoughts as I can’t really compare it any other headphones other than a £90 pair of closed back “Cloud II Hyper X” . I’ve paired these with a topping A50s and D50s stack and have only heard them so far on the stock pads. Music used was a mix from Spotify and TIDAL
Physical
Clamping force is light and slips a little, but christ is it comfy, heavy but doesn’t fatigue.
4.4mm cable is exceptional… wish all cables were like this.
No loose scew for me on this one.
Sound
Detailed
Imaging is Very impressive
Bass is punchy but depth lacks, in short “It’s there” but nothing great (could be due to the clamp force, or compared to closed back)
Vocals are seriously impressive
Very Fast (Psytrance works really well and keeps up)
Intial impressions didn’t blow me away, the closed back spoiled me with muddy but very fun bass which just wasn’t there on the Gold’s. The “Honest” neutral sound from the toppings probably played their part in this but it ruined some of my Metal and Rock tracks for me. Worry was setting in fast UNTIL . I played “Beyond the Sea” by Bobby Darin along side a healthy amount of Pink Floyd and then it clicked. These are mighty impressive with their sound stage and imaging. Female Vocals are silky smooth and stop right before it hits any uncomfortable sibilance.
Were these the mind blowing does everything better headphones I thought? No… but are they worth the price? I certainly think so, but it depends on what you listen to at the end of the day.
Cons
Some songs come off as a little compressed (this was only really heard during metal and pop songs, but not all of them making me think it was simply just poorly recorded perhaps)
Bass feels a little underwhelming, I’m someone who loves their bass so the more shake I can get the better, while the bass is here it certainly doesn’t kick as hard as my £90 closed pair. (Maybe break in will help this.)
Yet to hear the hybrids but from what I’ve read so far they might be an straight upgrade. Thanks!

很快捷的分享,因为我真的无法与其他耳机相比,除了一双90英镑的封闭式“Cloud II Hyper X”。我把这些和拓品 A50和D50s搭配在一起,到目前为止我只听过它们出现在垫子上的声音。使用的音乐是Spotify和TIDAL的混合
做工
夹紧力轻,有点滑,但实际上戴着它还是舒适的,虽然重但不觉得疲劳。
4.4平衡线是例外…希望所有的耳机线都是这样。
没有发现螺丝松的情况。
声音
*细节丰富
*映像非常令人印象深刻
*低音很有冲击力,但深度不够,简言之“它就在那里”,但没有什么了不起的(可能是由于夹紧力,或比较封闭回来)
*人声给我留下了深刻的印象
* 速度很快(Psytrance工作得很好,而且能跟上)
最初的印象并没有把我吹走,封闭式耳机金士顿Cloud II Hyper X非常有趣的低音把我宠坏了,这是金平面2000没有的。从顶部发出的“诚实”的自然声音可能起到了他们的作用,但它毁了我的一些金属和摇滚乐曲目。担心很快就开始了,直到。我演奏了波比·达林的《海那边》,旁边放了不少粉红色的弗洛伊德,然后它就响了。它们的声场和结像给人留下了深刻的印象。女声是丝般光滑,停止之前,它击中任何不舒服的嘶嘶声。
是不是这些让人兴奋的耳机让我觉得一切都更好?不…但是它们值这个价吗?我当然这么认为,但这要看你最后听了什么。
欺骗
有些歌曲有点压缩(这只是在金属和流行歌曲中听到的,但并不是所有的歌曲都让我觉得只是录得不好)
低音感觉有点不自信,我是一个喜欢低音的人,所以我可以得到更好的震动,而低音在这里,它肯定不会踢我的90英镑关闭双硬。(也许闯入会有帮助。)
还没有用皮布耳罩来听,但从我听到目前为止,2000可能是我的一个直接的升级。谢谢!

ABC.jpg (261.22 KB, 下载次数: 284)

GL2000

GL2000

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 12:11
I owned them for a little while and they where very good. I sold my collection of headphones after upgrading to the Solitaire P. The original hybrid pads where the best for me. Didn’t notice any loss in bass. My DAC is TT2 and the amp was a WA33 with TOTL tubes and maybe that just made it sound better then what most people are experiencing with the GL2000. Guess I was running on high octane. Not a fair comparison with a 13k setup.

我拥有GL2000有一小段时间,他们很好。我卖了我的一些耳机去买了
Solitaire P。D形皮布耳罩最适合我。没有注意到低音有任何损失。我的DAC是TT2和耳机放大器是一个带TOTL管WA33带TOTL管,也许这只是使它听起来比大多数人正在经历的GL2000更好。猜测我是运行在高OCTANE 上,与13k设置不公平的比较。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 12:13
Got my GL2000 double magnet today.
First impression - they really need proper power. On my FiiO Q5s with AM3D THX module they are unlistenable.
Overall sound is shouty and unpleasant, specially in the presence region. The sound hurts me so much I couldn’t listen to them for more than 10-15 min. Totally underpowered. So I just left them to burn in.
I can hear however that they have wide soundstage, good sub bass and fine details. All this just doesn’t come together.

今天拿到了我的GL2000双面磁路版。
第一印象-他们真的需要适当的推力。在我的带有AM3D THX模块的FiiO Q5上,它们是不可监听的。
整体的声音是嘶哑和不愉快的,特别是在存在区域。这声音让我很伤心,我听不到他们超过10-15分钟。完全推力不足。所以我就让他们煲音了。
我可以听到,但他们有很宽的声场,良好的次低音和精细的细节。所有这一切都不在一起。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 12:18
billwhite7294
I have both headphones and i think the GL2000 is definitely worth twice the price. For one thing they dont have the dark that the Zeus has. They are much more detailed and thrilling than the Zeus. They kinda have the detail of a high end headphone. If you can afford it go Zeus.
我有两个耳机,我认为GL2000绝对值得两倍的价格。首先,他们没有宙斯那样暗。它们比宙斯更详细更刺激。他们有点高端耳机的细节。如果你负担得起,就抛弃宙斯。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 12:26
QBASS
Hi everyone
First post on here
I’ve had the GL2000’s for a week now and they are rather good. I have tried so many headphones over the last Year and these have come closest to what I’ve been looking for. I’ve tried Sennheiser HD599 (First open back headphones sounded great back then) Sennheiser HD 660S (great sound but lacking bass, super comfortable and light) Sivga Phoenix (Terrible pads and although good bass lacking in mid and highs) Focal Elear (OK bass but freq response all over the place) Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (OK sound over all however nothing special) Sennheiser HD560S (Still use these - great sound extends well but a little too reference sounding)
I am no expert as these are running off a ifi zen dac but the sound is superb using the standard pads. I’m visually impaired and fear braking something if I try changing the pads. The GL2000 are slightly warmer than the HD560S but invite you into the centre of the music rather than putting it in front of you. The HD560S are brighter which leads to the impression of more detail. All the GL2000 need is a better kick and they would be perfect.
I have the Focal Elex coming (Hard to get them into the UK) so will decide which to keep after testing them. I’m not fortunate enough to have a collection as I only use headphones while I am working from home so I can’t justify having multiple sets.
Cheers

大家好
第一篇帖子在这里
我已经有一个星期的GL2000的了,他们相当好。在过去的一年里,我试过很多耳机,这些都和我一直在寻找的最接近。我试过森海塞尔HD599(第一个开放式耳机听起来很好),森海塞尔HD660S(很好的声音,但缺乏低音,超级舒适和轻)斯维嘉Sivga Phoenix(糟糕的垫子,虽然中高音缺乏良好的低音)Focal Elear(低音正常,但频率响应到处都是)Beyerdynamic Amiron Home(声音正常,但没有什么特别的)Sennheiser HD560S(仍然使用这些-伟大的声音延伸很好,但有点太参考声音)
我不是专家,因为这些都是用 ifi zen dac来推的,但声音是一流的使用标准真皮耳罩。我有视力障碍,害怕更换耳罩会损害什么。GL2000比HD560稍微暖和一点,但它能邀请你进入音乐的中心,而不是把它放在你面前。HD560更加明亮,给人留下更多细节的印象。GL2000所需要的只是一个更好的选择,它们将是非常完美的。。
我的FOCAL Elex即将到来(很难让他们进入英国),所以将决定哪些能留下来经过测试后。我没有足够的幸运有一个收集,因为我在家工作所以我只使用耳机,我也不能留下多套耳机。
干杯

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 12:31
I have the GL2K since a few days only and I am normally running it with my Topping A90 fed by my RME ADI-2 DAC. I was surprised that I can leave the A90 in low gain most of the time and still enjoy a rich sound (as a disclaimer: I generally listen at lower to moderate volume levels). It also runs well off my “weaker” RebelAmp (in high gain) and the THX789. However that does not mean that the GL2K does not need the amps power reserves. Most of the portable DAC-Amps I tried it on so far (including the Mojo, Monoprice THX-portable, Centrance DACport-HD, …) and are a bit lackluster. Of course they make the GL2K “loud” but do not drive it to its full potential especially in the low-end and also w.r.t. harshness (see also the DT880/600 discussion). Until a saw your question, my e1da 9038S (3rd Gen.) didn’t come to my mind for this headphone. So I just tried it a few minutes ago and it actually runs relatively well to my surprise. I was at about 70% volume and it plays loud and not too badl. Still it is a bit limited in its performance by the 9038s and for the first time since I have the GL2K, I was skipping tracks quickly to get over it. Switching back to the A90 was actually a bit a relief.
Long story short; I would not invest in the GL2K without a proper amp but I would say you definitely do not require the full wattage stated there.

我有GL2K有几天了,我通常运行它与我的拓品A90和RME ADI-2 DAC来推。我很惊讶,我可以离开A90在低增益的大部分时间,仍然享受丰富的声音(作为免责声明:我一般听低至中等音量水平)。它也运行良好,我的“弱”RebelAmp(在高增益)和THX789。然而,这并不意味着GL2K不需要安培功率储备。到目前为止,我试过的大多数便携式DAC放大器(包括Mojo、Monoprice THX-portable、Centrance-DACport-HD,…)都有点暗淡。当然,他们使GL2K“响亮”,但并没有把它的全部潜力,特别是在低端和w.r.t.苛刻(也见DT880/600的讨论)。直到a看到你的问题,我的E1DA9038S(第三代)没有想到这个耳机。所以我几分钟前就试过了,结果让我吃惊的是,它运行得相当好。我是在大约70%的音量,它发挥大声,不太坏。尽管如此,它在9038s的表现还是有点有限,自从我有了GL2K之后,我第一次跳过轨道来克服它。换回A90实际上有点松了一口气。
长话短说,我不会投资在GL2K如果没有一个适当的耳机放大器,但我想说的是,你肯定不需要耳机标称的全瓦数。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 12:36
Lion
Got my GL200 three days ago.
Powering it with an Ifi Hip Dac.
I don’t now what’s wrong with some people but I like it a lot already (still burning in).
They don’t need as much power as some want to tell you.
With a Hip Dac on high gain, I can’t turn it to 1 o’clock. Too loud!
Dynamics and everything, all there.
Activate the bass button on the Hip Dac and you are in a Techno Club (with electronic music), but the GL2000 sounds even better.
I life in Berlin, so I know what a good Techno Club Sounds like.
三天前拿到了我的GL200。

用Ifi Hip Dac给它供电。
我现在不知道有些人有什么问题,但我已经很喜欢了(还在煲音中)。
他们不需要像某些人想告诉你的那样多的推力。
用HIP Dac在高增益下,我都不能把它转到1点钟。太大声了!
动态和一切,都在那里。
激活在HIP Dac上的低音按钮,你就进入了一个电子音乐俱乐部,但GL2000的声音听起来更好。
我住在柏林,所以我知道一个好的技术俱乐部声音听起来像什么。

AAAAA.jpg (198.23 KB, 下载次数: 264)

AAAAA.jpg

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 12:52
Falenkor
2d
alright so some initial impressions here…
for starters these things are a bit hefty… though considering the weight of Audeze I can forgive that… they do feel a bit heftier than my Hifiman which could be that the build quality is better as these feel much sturdier so bonus points for that… Build wise very smooth finish and very good looking… cups are really large. Negative points from me on the size though… so, as someone with an average/above average size head I don’t have to adjust the headband on this at all… meaning if someone has a smaller head than me this isn’t going to fit you like… at all as this is still pretty loose on me… I think it would benefit greatly from a thicker pad to fit this potential problem but not sure which pads would work in that regard for this headphone… considering the size of the oval cups.
Amps and dacs this seems to be getting some attention… so to the asgard 3 this thing on high gain only gets to around… I want to say 35%-50% depending on the recording till it’s actually considered loud… this doesn’t need a massive amount of power however, this headphone definitely is changing how it sounds depending on my equipment… im not seeing the soundstage zeos was having until I go to things known for higher spatials such as the liquid platinum and asgard 3… violectric sounds gorgeous on this but makes the bass seem lacking… liquid platinum opens it up and warms it up but the mids seem to take a small hit and appear slightly dipping, asgard seems to provide a good balance overall but leaves me wanting a bit more clarity which is where the violectric seems to shine… this one seems to be a bit picky…
again, just because the headphone gets loud does NOT mean it’s synergizing properly with your setup or that your getting the most from your headphone…
Sound: depends on the amp but lets just go with the more balanced approach here? I don’t like thx amps but I did try it to my AUNE setup… didn’t respond the best… it sounds good but pass… left it on asgard + bifrost 2 so that’s where these observations come from.
Bass: tight, controlled, sounds… slightly under the neutral line not by much theres rumble impact and definite speed that planar slam and speed is noticeable. However, I wish there was more here might be best to eq this or connect it to ifi setups
Mids: honestly these sound gorgeous in the mids very clean very crisp very present… I honestly like these even more then my sennheisers vocals actually are surprising me a bit on this one considering the price…
Highs: a bit on the uncontrolled side and some songs hit some notes that were slightly uncomfortable. It teeters on too much for this signature and just right, for me it’s just right for relaxed listening not so much on analytical and sterile. There is some sparkle too and detail retrieval is definitely superb… granted I think my beyers do detail retrieval better here those sound brighter with a different sound signature as a planar though these do a damn good job at detail retrieval.
overall: currently I have a hard time discerning whether the Arya is even remotely worth it when these exist…
Soundstage: the soundstage and air quality on these is **ing massive… more than sundara more than ananda better than both on the depth quality and recreation of the space in the sound.
Imaging: I am a bit of an imaging junky if it’s bad I call it… these are not bad… not at all… yes, there is some headphones better in this regard arya is one of those in my opinion as well as some others… however, this is no push over… the imaging here is still pretty spot on and I have no complaints in this regard… go into this not looking for a studio listen and more of a music lovers listen and you will be fine.
Gaming: so far so good, very impressive. The bass being as lean as it is makes it not as enjoyable casually but in terms of competitive… these things are monsters potentially a cut above the DT 1990 in some regards depending on the game. The issue here is they need a good setup to get to this point it seems… I tried connecting to like say my old liquid spark and didn’t get the same results whatsoever… it sounded more intimate warmer and a bit on the veiled side even so the clarity took quite a hit.
negative points so far: heat build up, pads are made quite cheap, heft, not my preferred signature

好吧,这里有一些初步印象…
首先,GL2000还是有点重…虽然考虑到AUDEZE的重量,我可以原谅…他们确实觉得有点重,比我的HIFIMAN来说这做工更好,因为这些感觉更坚固,所以加分为…做工非常流畅,非常好看…耳罩真的很大。我对尺码的看法是无概念的…所以,作为一个中等/中等以上头型的人,我根本不需要调整头带…这意味着如果有人的头型比我小,这将不适合你喜欢的…因为这对我来说仍然是相当宽松…我认为它将受益于更厚的耳罩,以适应这个潜在的问题,但不确定哪些耳罩会考虑到椭圆形罩杯的尺寸,这方面的工作对这款耳机来说是可行的。

耳放和DAC解码,这似乎是得到一些注意…所以对 asgard 3用高增益只能得到大约…我想说35%-50%,取决于录音,直到它实际上被认为是响亮的…这并不需要大量的推力,但是,这个耳机肯定是改变它的声音取决于我的设备…我没有听到zeos所描述的声场,直到我去的东西,如Liquid platinum和asgard 3更高的空间已知…紫罗兰色听起来华丽,但这使低音似乎缺乏…liquid platinum打开了它,温暖了它,但中间似乎要采取一个小的打击,似乎略有下降,阿斯加德似乎提供了一个良好的平衡整体,但让我想要一个更清晰的一点,这是那里的紫罗兰似乎闪耀…这一个似乎有点挑剔…

再说一次,仅仅因为耳机变得响亮并不意味着它与你的设置正确地协同工作,也不意味着你从耳机中得到了最大的好处…

声音:取决于耳放,但让我们只去更平衡的方法在这里?我不喜欢thx放大器,但我尝试了我的AUNE设置…没有最好的回应…这听起来不错,但通过…留在asgard+bifrost 2它,所以这些观察来自。

低音:紧,控制,声音…略低于中立线不太有隆隆声的影响和确定的速度,平面撞击和速度是明显的。然而,我希望这里有更多的可能是最好的均衡这或连接到ifi设置

中音:老实说,这些声音华丽的中音非常干净非常清脆非常现在…我老实说,我更喜欢这些比我的森海塞尔声乐实际上是让我有点惊讶在这一个考虑到价格…

高音:有点失控的一面,一些歌曲击中一些音符,有点不舒服。对于这个特点来说,它摇摇晃晃的太多了,而且恰到好处,对我来说,它恰到好处,适合放松的聆听,而不是太多的分析和枯燥。也有一些解析和细节检索绝对是一流的…我认为我的beyers拜亚在细节检索更好,在这里那些声音更明亮,不同的声音特点作为一个平面,虽然这些做了一个该死的好细节检索。

总的来说:目前我很难辨别Arya在存在时是否值得拥有……

声场:它们的声场和空气质量令人massive目结舌……在声音的深度质量和空间再现方面,胜过sundara胜过ananda。

成像:如果不好,我有点成像笨拙……这些还不错……一点都不……是的,在这方面有一些更好的耳机arya是我认为的耳机之一,也有其他耳机……但是,这并不能解决问题……这里的影像仍然很不错,在这方面,我也没有任何抱怨……进入这个领域,不去寻找录音室听,而是更多的音乐爱好者来听,您会没事的。

游戏:到目前为止,一切都很好,令人印象深刻。低音是如此的苗条,使它不那么随便而令人愉悦,而是在竞争方面……这些东西可能是怪物,在某些方面取决于游戏,可能会超过DT 1990。这里的问题是,他们需要一个良好的设置才能达到这一点……我试图连接,就像说我的旧液体火花,却没有得到相同的结果……听起来更亲密,甚至有点蒙面。因此清晰度很高

到目前为止的缺点是:发热,耳罩看上去很便宜,耳机有点重,不是我喜欢的

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 12:56
Really not a contest for me, iFi Signature is significantly better.
对于我来说,这真的不是来炫耀,iFi推明显更好。

CCC.jpg (212.07 KB, 下载次数: 266)

GL2000

GL2000

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 13:04
OOTB GL2000 (DM) Impressions:
Gustard X16 DAC
Monoprice THX-887 Amp
Bellari EQ570
MQA Tidal
Out of the box I’m pretty impressed with the GL2000. I’ve been A/Bing them with my EQ’ed Monoprice M1070 and can clearly hear a sound upgrade. I used to own the HE-500 and HE-560 and hated them after awhile. The GL2000 destroys those two in enjoyability. I haven’t heard the Sundara yet, but unless it was a massive upgrade and tuning change over the HE-560 I’m going to believe that no, the Sundara does not match up to these.
Thoughts
*Both the M1070 and GL2000 sound better with EQ. GL2000 responds really well to an extra few dB ~60Hz
*Soundstage and separation are much better on the GL2000.
*Overall sound (Bass, Mids, Treble) are better on the GL2000.
*The stock pads are oval inside. Perforated ones are D shaped. Haven’t tried them yet.
*1070 has a slightly more “hollow?” sound (can’t think of a word to describe it, it’s not muffled)
I disliked the 1070 without EQ, but with it it’s a whole new headphone. It does pretty well (but should be ~$300). I would have been perfectly fine with just these.
The GL2000 though, even out of the box, is worth the price to me so far. That separation is real. I’d like to see a measurement on the passive soundstage and imaging response because the FR graph alone doesn’t tell the whole story. These shine with EQ.
Really enjoying them.

OOTB GL2000(DM)印象:

Gustard X16 DAC
Monoprice THX-887 耳放
Bellari EQ570
MQA Tidal
开箱的GL2000给我留下了深刻的印象。我用我的EQ'ed Monoprice M1070和他们打过交道,可以清楚地听到声音升级。我曾经拥有HE-500和HE-560,过了一段时间就恨他们了。GL2000很快就摧毁了这两个。我还没听过Sundara,但除非它是一个大规模的升级和调整的变化,他-560我会相信,没有,Sundara不符合这些。
思想
*M1070和GL2000的音质都很好在用EQ后。GL2000对额外的几分贝~60Hz的响应非常好
*声级和分离,GL2000更好
*整体声音(低音,中音,高音)GL2000更好。
*耳罩里面是椭圆形的。穿孔的是D形的。还没试过呢。
*1070有点“空心”?“声音(想不出一个词来形容,它不闷)
我不喜欢1070没有EQ下,但它是一个全新的耳机。它做得很好(但应该是300美元左右)。如果只是这些我会很好的。
GL2000虽然,即使开箱,是值得的价格,我到目前为止。这种分离是真实的。我想看看被动声级和成像响应的测量,因为FR图本身并不能说明全部情况。它们闪耀着EQ的光芒。
真的很享受。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 13:07
They really are a good Gear.
Imaging, detail retrieval, the overall clarity...
Reader, If you hated the Clear's edginess, but were looking for that type of clarity., then the GL2000s might hit the sweet spot.
The open pads give mine a touch more punch and slightly more bottom end and widen the SS.
enjoy your new gear

它们真是个好耳机。
成像,细节检索,整体清晰度。。。
读者,如果你讨厌清晰的急躁,但你在寻找那种清晰,那么GL2000可能会达到最佳点。
开孔耳罩使我的触感更加深,底端稍微更多一点,并且扩大了SS
享受你的新装备

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 13:08
Got these today. I'm loving them.
The hype is real. The most immediate things I can notice are the incredible separation, clarity, and ability to handle increased bass levels.

今天到手了。我爱他们。
炒作是真实的。最直接的事情,我可以注意到令人难以置信的分离,清晰度,并有能力处理增加低音水平。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-16 13:12
Ok I couldn't wait. After about an hour and a half of listening, my initial impressions are very positive. The Kann Alpha is perfectly capable of driving these. I switched to high gain and anywhere from 60-80 is comfortably loud depending on the track, with 80-90 standing next to speaker loud if you want to crank things up to 11. These headphones have amazing clarity, even pushed really loud from the Kann Alpha there is zero distortion or loss in quality - should be really fun to experiment with some real head-bangers and get that clarity at high volume.
The only other initial reaction I have is that these are heavy. They're very well built and right from the unboxing everything feels high quality and well put together. They're very comfortable once you get the headband adjusted to the right fit, but you are aware of them.
Anyway, need to get back to work. Will listen more over the weekend and give a more detailed review.

好吧,我等不及了。听了大约一个半小时后,我的初步印象非常积极。 Kann Alpha 完全有能力推动它。我切换到高增益,从60-80的任何地方都是舒适的大声取决于轨道,与80-90站在扬声器旁边大声,如果你调节到高达11。这些耳机有惊人的清晰度,甚至推动真的从 Kann Alpha大声有零失真或质量损失-应该是真正有趣的实验与一些真正的头部刘海,并获得高音量的清晰度。
我唯一的另一个初步反应是GL2000有点重。他们是非常好的做工,从拆箱一切感觉高品质,以及放在一起。一旦你将头带调整到合适的位置,它们会非常舒适,但你会意识到它们。
不管怎样,我得回去工作了。我会在周末多听一些,并做一个更详细的分享。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-17 11:13
received my 4.4mm to 2.5mm converter yesterday and just tested the GL2000 with the BTR 5 as well, and can confirm
that it is indeed capable of driving the headphones. Best I've ever heard AAC streaming from my iphone to be honest
昨天收到我的4.4毫米到2.5毫米插头转换器,刚刚测试了GL2000和BTR 5,可以确认它确实能够驱动耳机。老实说,我从iphone上听到过最好的AAC流媒体

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-17 11:17
Got my GL2000! 6 days after I ordered it from China. So far i'm really liking it. It sounds so good. Surprised about the perforated cloth pads. It has a D shape to the inside. I guess to help the Bass out. Other people said they didn't get this with their GL2000. Detail on this is awesome! Very detail forward. its a different headphone to the Arya. dont know why people are comparing them. The Arya is more a neutral headphone. This is more an exciting balanced headphone. But i can tell you this much, I haven't heard my music sound this good in any other headphone. and that includes the Arya. I'm not saying it's a better headphone. maybe it just meets my tastes better. its making me say "Wow" a lot. and i don't do that often with headphones. It sounds fantastic!

拿到我的GL2000了!我从中国订购6天后。到目前为止我真的很喜欢。听起来不错。对打孔皮布耳罩感到惊讶。它的内部呈D形。我想是为了提升低音。其他人说他们的GL2000没有这个功能。这个细节太棒了!非常详细。这是一个不同ARYA的耳机。不知道人们为什么要比较他们。ARYA是一种中性耳机。这是一个更令人兴奋的平衡耳机。但我可以告诉你这么多,我没有听到我的音乐听起来这么好在任何其他耳机。包括ARYA。我不是说这是一个更好的耳机。也许这更符合我的口味。它让我经常说“哇”。我不经常戴耳机。听起来棒极了!

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-17 11:19
Bongo Fury
I have owned them for 24hrs. They are truly superb. I prefer them to my 6XX, Quad Era1, SRH1540, SRH1840 and even my Ether CX. They have so much space and depth. It sounds like wearing 3 pairs of headphones at once. I keep having to take them off to see if something is happening behind me ! 40 years of headphone research/buying/swapping and these are the best headphones I have heard or owned. I would recommend these over anything below £1000. I listen to a lot of percussion, reggae, acoustic jazz, classic rock, house and they work with everything. I have tried them on Topping A90, XDuoo TA20, Chord Mojo, Tor Roger and Audiolab PDac and they all work brilliantly. I think Zeos actually undersold these...
我已经拥有GL2000有24小时了。它们真的很棒。比起我的6XX、Quad Era1、SRH1540、SRH1840甚至我的Ether CX,我更喜欢它们。他们有那么多的空间和深度。听起来像是同时戴了3副耳机。我一直得把它们脱下来看看我身后有没有什么事!40年的耳机研究/购买/交换,这些是我听到或拥有的最好的耳机。如果低于1000英镑,我会推荐这些。我听很多打击乐、雷鬼音乐、原声爵士乐、经典摇滚乐、豪斯音乐,GL2000什么都能适合。我在A90、XDUOOTA20、和Chord Mojo、Tor Roger和Audiolab PDac上试过,它们都很出色。我认为Zeos实际上低估了这些。。。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-17 11:26
Got my GL2000 (double magnet) yesterday:
- Lovely build quality, stock cable is ok but not ideal if your amp doesn't have 4.4.
- Prefer the pleather pads instead of the hybrid pads, that D shape on the hybrids is a bit weird.
- Tuning is ideal for me, a touch warmer than neutral, still engaging but not sibilant or over-analytical.
- Bass is ok, no massive sub bass kick but bass is present, lacks texture and width though.
- Mids are fine, ever so slightly v shaped tuning favours my preference.
- Treble is very good, smooth and non-fatiguing, but not as extended as way hoping for but enjoyable (basically Shuoer Tape's ruined me and nothing sounds as extended as the treble on those)
- Soundstage somewhat underwhelming so far, and in terms of imaging vocals are struggling to break out from the centre compared to my IEMs, but likely my DAC lacking soundstage/width.
Very nice headphone though, definitely a keeper and looking forward to any further benefit from more usage/burn-in.  It's highlighted how much I needed a DAC upgrade though, so I've ordered a Topping D90 to try extract some more detail.

昨天拿到我的GL2000(双面磁路版本):
-非常不错的做工,耳机线做工也是很好的,但不是理想的,如果你的耳放没有4.4平衡插。
-喜欢真皮耳罩而不是皮布混合耳罩,皮布混合耳罩上的D形有点奇怪。
-调音对我来说是理想的,比中性更温暖的触感,仍然引人入胜,但不是含糊不清或过于分析。
-低音还可以,但低音目前没有大规模的重低音,缺乏纹理和宽度虽然。
-中音是好的,任何如此轻微的v形调整有利于我的喜好。
-高音是非常好的,柔顺和不疲劳,但不是延长的方式希望,听着是令人愉快的(基本上 Shuoer Tape毁了我,没有什么声音延长的高音在那些)
-到目前为止,声场还不太令人满意,与IEM相比,成像人声很难从中间跳出来,但可能我的DAC缺少Soundstage/宽度。
非常好的耳机,肯定是一款值得拥用的,并期待着任何进一步的好处,从更多的使用/煲音。它突出了我有多么需要一个DAC升级,虽然,所以我已经定了一个拓品 D90试图提取更多的细节。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-17 11:30
dominic green
I am so impressed with my GL2000, the cord is a mess, the plastic strands in the cord squeak when you tilt your head, ordered a heart audio cable to replace, music is wide, beautifully detailed and imaging is insane. I used them last night to watch a movie and they are just amazing. I would recommend these for the price all day.
我对我的GL2000印象深刻,耳机线有点糟糕,耳机线上的塑料股吱吱作响当你倾斜你的头,定了一根heart audio 耳机线赖更换,音乐是广泛的,美丽的细节和成像是疯狂的。我昨晚用它们看了一部电影,它们真是太棒了。在这个价位我会全天推荐这些。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-17 11:31
gl2000 two days at home, they are really great, i bought per bggar rec. (thank god i did not saw the headphoneshow review at that time), im not very experienced, but for my music (metal, rock, edm, hiphop) i believe, there is not something much better for me... 👍👍BGGAR is by far the BEST for iem and hp reviews on youtube 👍👍  only 1 thing, maby the clamping force could be little higher (i have smaller head)
gl2000在家听了有两天,他们真的很棒,我买了每bggar rec。(谢天谢地,我当时没有看到耳机秀评论),我不是很有经验,但我的音乐(金属,摇滚,edm,嘻哈)我相信,没有什么东西比我更好。。。👍👍BGGAR是迄今为止youtube上iem和hp评论的最佳选择👍👍 只有一件事,可能夹紧力会更高一点(我有更小的头)

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-17 11:36
Dixie Flatline
Had my GL2000 for about a 3 days. Good comfort and excels in bass, top end and instrument separation. Coming from Hd800s it’s nowhere near as wide, but that’s a tough comparison. I find they get slightly muddy in the upper mids and on female vocals there is some sibilance, but they capture the vocal mix well - so it will depend on how the track is mixed and mastered. As my 1st planar I’m not sure if there is a break in period, but i will report back if things change once i hit 100hr’s. Overall i would recommend these as good value - but they are not giant killers i.e. will not really compete with top end Focals or Sen’s, but they are a nice alternative set of headphones for bass / synth focused music.
有我的GL2000大约3天。舒适性好,擅长低音、高音和乐器分离。和HD800对比声场没有这么宽,但这是一个艰难的比较。我发现她们的上半音有轻微浑浊,女声也有一些嘶嘶声,但她们很好地捕捉了混音——所以这取决于曲目的混音和掌握情况。作为我的第一个平板耳机,我不确定是否有一个磨合期,但我会分享回来,如果事情发生了变化,一旦我达到100小时的。总的来说,我会推荐这些作为高性价比的价值-但他们不是巨大的杀手,即不会真正与高端FOCALS或森海的竞争,但他们是一个很好的替代套耳机低音/合成器为重点的音乐。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-17 11:38
jeetjondo
GL2000's on an ifi idsd signature with xbass flipped on = eargasm👂💦

GL2000在ifi idsd推东西啊,xbass打开,=耳朵怀孕啦👂💦

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-17 11:46
Jeffrey Allison
I revived my 2000’s a few days ago I’ve mainly used them streaming Tidal masters, connected to a Topping 50S stack, and a Dethonray Honey H1.  If anything you undersold the the GL2000. Full spectrum they are just pure enjoyment to listen to music. They worked well across genre depending on the recording you can experience an intimate jazz club or rock concert. The expanse of a sound track or the amazing mids of strings or the voice of a singer. This is an amazing headphone at this price.
几天前,我恢复了我的2000年,我主要使用的是流媒体
Tidal masters,连接到一个拓品 50S,和Dethonray Honey H1如果有的话,您对GL2000的评价不高。全谱他们只是听音乐的纯粹享受。您可以体验到亲密的爵士俱乐部或摇滚音乐会的录音,它们在各种流派上都表现出色。音轨的宽广或弦乐的惊人中音或歌手的声音。以这个价格,这是一个了不起的耳机。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-17 12:00
I didn't tried D-shaped pads yet, I for last 10 hours iv been trying to setup my smsl m500 with foobar and musicbee, I have end up the DAC  to version 1.5. After the fact I have found out that revision 1 of this DAC can handle only one Firmware upgrade, thats the reason **ers took out  second Firmware update from their  website. After the fact I got pissed off and started to mess around with Parametric EQ on my HIBI R5 trough USB audio player  app. The final results are jaw dropping , Ill never thought that Ill be able to hear so clearly kick base, and base guitar at the same time in all of the tracks ( I am listening pretty technical metal music ) on on 250$ DAP, GL2000 soundstage in leather pads fits me perfect , Its  bigger and multi layered  then anything in my small collection (Fostex Ebony(some fake ala Dekoni leather pads from Amazon, 5* , HiFiMan 4xx, Nighthawk Carbon, V-moda crosfade M100, 1More (Trident),  M&D MH30). Definitely I am gone try the synthetic D pads, but before Ill have to make some research how to swap them , for now I am happy as PIG in muddy puddles. Please send me reminder in few days time, Ill share my experience with you.
我还没有试过D型耳罩,我在过去的10个小时,我一直试图设置我的SMSLM500与foobar和musicbee,我已经结束了DAC版本1.5。事实上,我已经发现这个DAC的版本1只能处理一个固件升级,这就是为什么**从他们的网站第二固件更新。之后,我得到了愤怒,并开始乱搞我的hibir5槽USB音频播放器应用程序参数均衡。最终的结果让人瞠目结舌:哦,我从没想过我能在250美元的DAP上,在所有的音轨(我正在听相当技术性的金属音乐)中同时听到如此清晰的基音和基音,真皮耳罩的GL2000 声场非常适合我:),它比我的小收藏品(Fostex Ebony(一些来自亚马逊的仿ala Dekoni皮革垫,5*:)、HiFiMan 4xx、夜鹰碳纤维、V-moda crosfade M100、1More(三叉戟)、M&D MH30)更大、更多层。我肯定要去试一下混合的皮布D垫,但在那之前我得研究一下如何交换它们:),因为现在我就像泥坑里的猪一样快乐。请在几天内给我发送提醒,我会和你分享我的经验。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-17 12:10
Got a pair. You're not crazy!
Impressions: Detailed, but smooth, not detailed and analytical; they're very listenable-too.  The highs are high without being crass and the lows are sublime, powerful and controlled.  Running through my favourite singers/vocal as opposed to instrumental tracks was a treat.  Tracy Chapman, Susan Vega, Annie Lennox, Cranberries, all  were catered for well with the GL's delivery silky smooth, heart-warming (The Cranberries - Zombie read: heart-wrenching!) rendition. Delicious.
The sound stage is amazing.  Especially with the hybrid earpads, they sound HUGE.  Try Eric Serra: The Big Blue and, from the Leon soundtrack: Very Special Delivery. The space in your head is expanded beyond sensible.  Try some Johann Johannsson too: Arrival (soundtrack) Heptapod B with its rhythms and ethereal vocals presented all over the audio-stage. is mesmerising.
My previous go-to were  Sennheiser 6xx's, which are very light: 260 gram  (9.2 oz), where these weigh in at around 550 gram (19.4 oz) and you can feel it.  Where the 6xx's made themselves known was with the clamp. I've got a fat head and the clamp was definitely something you became aware of in extended listening sessions.  The GL2000's give you a comfortable grip, which is excellent, but I can definitely feel the  weight bearing down on me after a couple of hours.  Maybe I'll get more used to them over time.
Overall impression is excellent, however.  The sound quality is superb, the comfort levels are high and, where I found the standard pads got a bit sticky on me over an extended period, the hybrid pads are extremely comfortable.
My first planar headphones and I'm delighted with them.  Thank you for the recommendation Zeos.  Now I likely won't be watching  your vids again for a while now, because once again, I'm skint and I can't afford you waxing lyrical over another piece of expensive kit that I will subsequently become obsessed over until I buy it.

拿到了。你没疯!

印象:详细,但流畅,不详细和分析;他们也很容易听。高的是高的而不是粗鲁的,低的是崇高的,强大的和可控的。在我最喜欢的歌手/人声中穿行,而不是在器乐曲目中穿行,这是一种享受。特雷西·查普曼、苏珊·维加、安妮·伦诺克斯、小红莓,都是由GL2000精心制作的,丝般光滑,令人心旷神怡(小红莓-僵尸读物:心痛!)表演。好毒。
舞台的声音太棒了。尤其是皮布混合耳罩下的耳机,它们的声音很大。试试埃里克·塞拉:《蓝色巨人》和《利昂配乐:非常特别的快递》。你头脑中的空间被扩展到超出理智的范围。尝试一些约翰约翰森也:到达(配乐)七叶树B与它的节奏和空灵的人声提出了所有的音频阶段。令人着迷。
我以前去的是森海塞尔6xx的,非常轻:260克(9.2盎司),在那里这些重约550克(19.4盎司),你可以感觉到。6xx让他们出名的地方就是夹钳。我脑袋很胖,钳子肯定是你在长时间的听力训练中发现的。GL2000的给你一个舒适的抓地力,这是极好的,但我可以肯定地感觉到我的重量后,几个小时下来。也许我会慢慢习惯它们。
不过,总体印象很好。音质是一流的,舒适度很高,我发现真皮耳罩有点粘在我身上了很长一段时间,混合垫是非常舒适的。
我的第一个平面耳机,我很高兴有GL2000。谢谢你推荐Zeos。现在我可能暂时不会再看你的视频了,因为再一次,我是个吝啬鬼,我负担不起你为另一件昂贵的推荐再去买单,我随后会变得痴迷,直到我买了它。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-17 12:17
I finally got my GL2000, let me start with my collection of headphones, i have HD58x,LCD2C, AKG k712, amiron home and HD800s. Listening to the GL2000 is like its my first set of headphones that i have ever owned. imaging, details and the separation of instruments is painfully overwhelming.
Fit - I tend to have comfort issue with many headphones as i'm sensitive to  my ears touching the driver of the cup, this fits perfect its very deep and fits nicely. weight - its way lighter than my LCD2c and abit heavier than HD800s, prefect weight with the headband/pads so cushy its really comfortable.  
Low end - you can physically feel the warmth of the low end. I was listening to an ASMR video and the girl was whispering on her HIFI mics and i swear to god i felt the warmth on my ears! i freaked out and thought the ear cup was getting hot. overall, Not super bassy but super gurthy and tight (when the songs requires it). I hope you got the picture.
Mids - full and rich at times in certain songs might get a bit too bright on high volume in the upper mids if you are super sensitive to brightness. Vocals : females - as i said could get a bit bright on specifically strong cries ( though not all female vocals. ONLY very specific songs). Overall, the mids are transparent yet present at all times.
Highs - detailed, clean and so impactful, I never enjoyed the highs on my HD800s so fatiguing and harsh on many occasions i lower the volume but with the GL2000 it is never harsh.
Imaging - I think this one shocked me the most of how precise these pair are, The HD800s has a great imaging but the GL2000 had a more realistic feel and familiarity. Basically, this is a better version of the HD800s in terms of consumer enjoyment with honey on top and less soundstage.
Thank you Zeos!

我终于得到了我的GL2000,让我从我收集的耳机开始,我有HD58x,LCD2C,AKG k712,amiron home和HD800s。听GL2000就像是我拥有的第一套耳机。结像、细节和分离令人着迷。
佩戴-我往往有舒适的问题,许多耳机,因为我是敏感的,我的耳朵接触耳杯里单元,这适合完美的,它非常深,非常适合。重量-它的重量比我的LCD2c轻,比HD800重,完美的头带/脚垫重量,非常舒适。
低频-你可以从身体上感受到低频的温暖。我在听ASMR的视频,那个女孩在她的HIFI麦克风上窃窃私语,我向上帝发誓我感觉到了耳朵上的温暖!我吓坏了,以为耳罩热了。总的来说,不是超低音,而是超古灵和紧密(当歌曲需要它)。我希望你明白了。
中音-如果你对亮度非常敏感的话,在某些歌曲中的饱满和丰富有时可能会在上中音的高音量上变得有点太亮。人声:女性——正如我所说,在特别强烈的哭声中(虽然不是所有的女性人声)。只有非常具体的歌曲)。总的来说,中音是透明的,但始终存在。
高音-详细,干净和如此有影响力,我从来没有享受过我的HD800如此疲劳和苛刻的高在许多场合我降低了音量,但与GL2000它从来没有苛刻。
成像-我认为这一个震惊了我最准确的这对是如何,HD800有一个伟大的成像,但GL2000有一个更现实的感觉和熟悉。从本质上讲,这是HD800的一个更好的版本,从消费者的愉悦度来看,甜蜜在顶部,声场稍微小一些。
谢谢你,肥宅!

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-18 16:57
Unlike headphones that usually place the performance inside, near, and around your head; the GL2000 seems to have the uncanny ability to place the performance in front of you. Maybe it is this ability that is triggering different opinions. Enjoying this ‘live’ performance characteristics. Pretty awesome having Eva Cassidy strumming and belting out in front of you.
The GL2000 likes clean, strong, SS amps, in balance.
与通常将表演放在头中、头附近和头周围的耳机不同,GL2000似乎具有将表演放在面前的不可思议的能力。也许正是这种能力引发了不同的看法。享受这种“现场”表演的特点。有伊娃·卡西迪在你面前弹琴这种感觉真是太棒了。
SS耳放,平衡驱动,GL2000很干净,强大!

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-18 17:04
Got my GL2000. Definitely first rate to me. No regrets here. Everyone hear things a bit differently and have different taste of music. Some of the recommended stuff from DMS and other ‘respected reviewers’ are just meh to me, of course some are great.
Vocals on the GL2000 is placed a bit further forward, which is just right for me. Some of the headphones DMS recommends have vocals that is in your face. I guess that is what he likes.

拿到我的GL2000了。对我来说绝对是一流的。这里没有遗憾。每个人听到的东西都不一样,对音乐的品味也不一样。DMS和其他“受人尊敬的评论者”推荐的一些东西对我来说只是我的,当然有些是很棒的。
GL2000上的人声被放在更前面一点,这正适合我。DMS推荐的一些耳机的声音在你的脸上。我想这就是他喜欢的。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-19 15:41
First impressions are a mixed bag. And I’ll probably save my long winded, full review for my own thread , however. I’ll say this. These are not technically on par with Audeze LCD-X or ADX5000 (thrown them into rotation for a bit). It would be foolish to say that or mislead people to think that. But, for $600, these are quite fun and capable headphones to play with. They do some things very well and some things are hard to dismiss when compared to headphones from upper tier category. I don’t have headphones that I could compare to GLs directly as far as design/price is concern. So this might sound a bit harsh. But believe me, it’s not. Just trying to be honest with you here.
GLs are a fine headphones that will make many people extremely happy. And to get substantially better sound, you will need to spend sizable pocket change.
Are they worth their asking $600?
Yes.
I have tried them with my SS and Tube amp, and for whatever reason, SS worked substantially better with GLs.
They do need more power then LCDX, that’s for sure. I would say that they might appear to be easy to drive but be cautious. They seem to be power hungry.
Comfort is OK but not spectacular. Weighting substantially less than LCDX ( which is great) but balance is a bit weird.
Stock pads are OK. And I preferred sound with those for the most part. Perforated pads are a little weird. (I have tried aftermarket perforated pads as well. And they sounded better then those that came with GLs). They give impression of artificial “air/detail/space” but it feels unnatural/forced. There’s also this sound characteristic that I can only described as “compression-like”. In upper bass and lower treble. Muddiness in upper bass and a sort of shout in lower treble. It also could be my imagination so take it with a grain of salt.
Anyway, these are my impressions from a very brief time I had with them.
So take it for what it is.
edited corrections.
I should also add that I didn’t use stock cable.
I have used my own single ended cable bc non of my amps have 4.4 connectors on it.
第一印象是好坏参半。不过,我可能会把冗长、完整的评论留到自己的帖子里。从技术上讲,它们与Audeze LCD-X或ADX5000不能相提并论(使它们旋转一会儿)。这么说或误导人们以为这样是愚蠢的。但是,只要花600美元,这些耳机就可以玩起来很有趣且功能强大。与上层类别的耳机相比,它们做得很好,而有些事情则难以忽略。就设计/价格而言,我没有可以直接与GL2000比较的耳机。因此,这话听起来有些不中听。但请相信我,不是。只是想在这里对你诚实。
GL2000是一款精美的耳机,会让很多人感到非常高兴。为了获得更好的声音,您将需要花很多钱。
他们值得600美元吗?
是的。

我试过他们与我的SS和胆放,无论出于何种原因,SS推GLs更好。
他们确实需要比LCDX更大的功率,这是肯定的。我想说的是,他们似乎很容易驾驶,但要谨慎。他们似乎渴望推力。
舒适是可以的,但不壮观。重量大大低于LCDX(这是伟大的),但平衡是有点奇怪。
耳罩没问题。而且我更喜欢声音和那些大部分。穿孔耳罩有点奇怪。(我也试过其它穿孔耳罩。他们听起来比那些与GLs)更好。它们给人的印象是人为的“空气/细节/空间”,但感觉不自然/被迫。
还有一个声音特征,我只能用“压缩式”来形容。上低音和下高音。上低音的浑浊和下高音的一种叫喊。这也可能是我的想象,所以还是有点言过其实吧。

不管怎样,这些是我和他们相处很短时间后的印象。
所以按原样去使用它吧。
编辑更正。
我还应该补充一点,我没有使用原配耳机线。
我用过我自己的单端电缆,我的一个放大器上有4.4平衡插口。

41.jpg (289.11 KB, 下载次数: 344)

GL2000

GL2000

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-21 14:48
I don’t part with my money easily. I have ZERO regrets with my purchase. It’s been almost a month of listening and I’m still amazed. GL2000 for the win.
我不轻易花出我的钱。我对我的购买一点也不后悔。听了快一个月了,我还是很惊讶。GL2000的胜利。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-21 15:56
GoodpixelProductions
I just got my double magnant one and think they are soooo worth the money- def a rec
Ricky RDT
Yeah every I put them on I like them more, they play good with everything

GoodpixelProductions
@ricky RDT right now listening to Buddy Guy Slippin In and just before the Philosopher Kings An't No Woman Around and I am hooked! they did the BladeRunner2049 Sound track and passed with flying colors- man these do  like Class A (Im using the RSA Apache w/ Quad Sparkos Pro SS2590s - simply insane - I even think they are better than my Kennerton Thekks for price vs performance for sure

GoodpixelProductions
我刚买了我的双面磁路版,我觉得他们很值这个钱-def a rec

Ricky RDT
是的,每次我戴上它们我都更喜欢它们,它们什么都玩得很好
GoodpixelProductions
@Ricky RDT 现在正在听Buddy Guy 的Slipin in,就在哲学家国王没有女人的时候,我上瘾了!BladeRunner2049的声音就像现场版一样,,并以鲜艳的颜色传递了-这就像A类(我使用的设备是SS2590sRSA Apache w/ Quad Sparkos Pro SS2590s)简直疯狂-我甚至认为他们肯定比我的Kennerton Thekks耳机有着更好的价格与性能

Kennerton Thekks 耳机.jpg (202.55 KB, 下载次数: 304)

Kennerton Thekks耳机

Kennerton Thekks耳机

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-21 17:18
I got my pair from Amazon and bought another one 2 days ago and it already shipped today. Amazon said I would get a full refund. They do sound great to me hence buying again. This time got the Amazon warranty though…
我从亚马逊买了一双,两天前又买了一双,今天已经发货了。亚马逊说我会得到全额退款。它们听起来不错,所以我又买了。但这次得到了亚马逊的保修…

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-22 07:56
Out of curiosity, I peeked inside.
出于好奇,我偷看了一下里面。

Q1.jpg (284.57 KB, 下载次数: 294)

GL2000

GL2000

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-25 08:17
Just got a set of the GL2000
1 word describes these cans - AMAZING!!!!!
The hype is real guys - For the money these headphones are a bargain. They should retail for way way more.
Very happy with these so i would recommend peeps jump all over these for an open back planar.

刚拿到一套GL2000
这些罐子用1个字来形容-太神奇了!!!
炒作是真正的家伙-为了赚钱,这些耳机很便宜。他们应该以更多的方式进行零售。
对这些非常满意,因此我建议对整个开放式平面窥视一下。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-25 08:44
Great value
The GL2000s are remarkable, and their place in the market is a pretty incredible value.
Despite their size and construction they feel surprisingly light. The headband in particular had me skeptical, but it is impressively soft and comfortable. Very solid build quality, and a subtle and sophisticated design overall.
Where the GL2000s shine is in soundstage and imaging. They sound huge, with remarkable width and presence, and are incredibly detailed with precise separation. A real concert hall feel to them. They benefit from a punchy and enjoyable low-end, without getting muddy and suffering from any detail loss. The highs are very well controlled, allowing for crispness without any noticeable sibilance. The signature leans towards a pronounced midrange, which works for my taste.
Overall the GL2000s have a sound and construction that feel concisely premium. The included pelican case and extra earpads (I prefer the perforated pads) are a nice bonus, and the included 4.4 pentaconn cable fits the premium quality. A wonderful, chunky planar.
很有价值
GL2000是了不起的,他们在市场上的地位是一个相当难以置信的价值。
尽管他们的大小和结构,他们感到令人惊讶的轻。头带尤其让我怀疑,但它令人印象深刻的柔软和舒适。非常坚实的建设质量,一个微妙和复杂的设计整体。
GL2000s的亮点在于声场和成像。它们听起来巨大,有着非凡的宽度和存在感,并且非常详细,有着精确的分离。对他们来说是一个真正的音乐厅。他们受益于一个有力的和令人愉快的低端,没有得到泥泞和痛苦的任何细节损失。高度控制得很好,允许脆而没有任何明显的嘶嘶声。音质倾向于明显的中音,这符合我的口味。
总的来说,GL2000有一个健全的和建设的感觉简洁溢价。包括密封箱和额外的耳机垫(我更喜欢穿孔耳罩)是一个不错的奖励,并包括优质的4.4 平衡线。一个奇妙的,矮胖的平板。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-25 08:45
price = sound quality
The headphones perform the way they should perform considering the price point. Nothing special I guess. I'm not super impressed but there's absolutely no disappointment whatsoever. The sound is neutral but not sterile in any way. Long story short GL2000 does everything great (above average for sure). The D-shaped pads add more soundstage. They are not memory foam though. So I kinda like the default ones more.
价格=音质
考虑到价格因素,耳机的性能应该是正常的。我想没什么特别的。我不是很惊讶,但绝对没有失望。声音是中性的,但不是无菌的。长话短说GL2000做的每件事都很棒(当然高于平均水平)。D形耳罩增加了更多的声场。但它们不是记忆泡沫。所以我更喜欢默认的。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-25 08:49
Minus one point for scratch paint
Sadly my GL2000 has a little scratch on inner edge. I fine with it. It barely visible but I have to address that.
Sound is impressive. I hope I have Sundara to compare with this. (sell it couple month ago because it isn't fit my head) I agree on other review that this isn't accurate headphone but you don't need that all the time right?
I feel it difficult to drive more than I though at first place. I use it with AAA789 mid-gain around 10-11 o'clock.
Also 4.4 isn't friendly with desktop setup. (most of desktop setup amp has 4pin XLR)
Now I have it with Neumann NDH20 , HD6xx , AA789 , Schiit Modius and STAX L300. Most of you will know how ZEOS made us become.

刮痕漆减一分
不幸的是,我的GL2000有一个小划伤内边缘。我没意见。它几乎看不见,但我必须解决这个问题。
声音令人印象深刻。我希望我有Sundara可以与此进行比较。 (几个月前出售,因为它不适合我的头部)我同意其他评论,认为这不是准确的耳机,但您不需要一直都这样吗?
一开始我觉得推好它比我想象的要难。我用它与AAA789中增益大约10-11点。
而且4.4对桌面台放不友好。(大多数桌面设置放大器有4针卡侬)
现在我有了Neumann NDH20,HD6xx,AA789,Schuit Modius和STAX L300。你们大多数人都会知道肥宅是怎么让我们变成这样的。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-25 09:00
Please for the love of god don't hate on my boy D-Pads. They made that change for a reason! Yes they came with D-shaped pads. So what guys? They sound incredible with the D-pads. The stock pads are kinda trash...
The sound coming out of these things is pretty insane everything is distant, but also close! I love it. The bass response is perfect! Way way way better than my hd 6xx's. This thing is the real deal. I am also really really sensitive to high pitches. This thing will not hurt your ears even at crazy volume levels... idk how that's possible???
These things are not accurate at all. But why should you care? They are however detail GODS! You will absolutely hear things you never have with this. I was listening to tracy chapman live and you could here the natural echo of her mic bouncing all over the stadium... it made me literally cry. It also makes terrible sounding music/recordings sound good???
Easy to drive! Low gain on a Topping DX7 Pro.
ALSO!!! Everyone getting these play megadeath tornado of souls at least one time. and you will have an ear-gasm.

看在上帝的份上,别恨我的孩子D形耳罩。他们这样做是有原因的!是的,他们有D型耳罩。什么人?用D-pads听上去棒极了。原配垫耳罩有点垃圾。。。
从这些东西发出的声音是相当疯狂的一切都是遥远的,但也接近!我喜欢。低音的反应是完美的!比我的高清6xx好多了。这东西是真的。:)我对高音也非常敏感。这东西不会伤害你的耳朵,即使在疯狂的音量水平。。。idk这怎么可能???
这些东西一点也不准确。但你为什么要在乎?他们可是神啊!你绝对会听到你从未听过的东西。我在听特蕾西·查普曼的现场直播,你可以在这里看到她的麦克风在整个体育场弹来弹去的自然回声。。。我真的哭了。它也使听起来很糟糕的音乐/录音听起来很好???
容易推!拓品 DX7 Pro的低增益。
也!!!每个人都至少玩过一次死亡龙卷风。你的耳朵会被割破。

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-25 09:03
The build quality alone is a jaw-dropping experience the Gl2000 looks like it cost $3,000 and then the Comfort because of the size of the ear pads is ridiculous it feels like you're putting some next level headphones on and the sound quality is just mind-blowing to say the least highly recommended!🔥-gear (dethonray honey h1) (smsl su9/THX789) (ifiHipDac)
单是建造质量是一个令人瞠目结舌的体验,Gl2000看起来像它的成本3000美元,然后舒适,因为耳垫的大小是荒谬的,感觉就像你把一些新的水平耳机和声音质量只是令人兴奋的说,至少高度推荐!🔥-配套设备(dethonray honey h1)(smsl su9/THX789)(ifiHipDac)

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-25 09:04
Outstanding Value
These headphones resemble a fairly reasonable price and are overall a very balanced set of cans. There's no major emphasis on lows or highs. Recommended.
Helpful?
杰出的价值
这些耳机类似于一个相当合理的价格,是一个非常平衡的一套耳机。没有重点放在低点或高点上。推荐。
有帮助吗?

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-25 09:07
Goldplanar GL2000 double magnat excellence way beyond price like $2500+ better
What are you waiting for- yes this meets and exceeds my expectations. The case is crazy in this price range- looks like a Pelican with custom foam cut outs. Each driver is shipped with foam inserts to protect the planar drivers during shipping. Two huge (yes huge bags) humidifiers included to keep all moisture out. The wire is a 4.4mm balanced silver wire with dual 3.5mm connectors to the cups. Two ear pads included- one is memory foam (comes installed) and the ear "D" shaped pads is not memory foam- just regular foam but has a suede like material touching the skin. Now for the sound- yes. Sound stage huge. Bass - soooo yummy and accurate with my Apache RSL amp with Sparkos quad SS2590 Pro single class a modules. Tremble is sweet and smooth and articulate. The mids are amazing as well with male and female vocals. Se more on my impressions on head-fi under my name John Massaria. I will be keeping these and of course really love them for all they are- and everything they aren't- they aren't expesive but should be - a deal and a half even at full asking price of $639. Drop nailed this at their amazing pricing. Well done! I feel very very happy - like almost like I stole them. Truly a huge value and iconic HP.

Goldplanar GL2000双磁路相当出色,远超2500美元以上的价格
你在等什么-是的,这符合并超过了我的期望。这个耳机在这个价格范围内是疯狂的-盒子里看起来像用了定制泡沫切割保护衬垫。每个单元都配有泡沫衬垫,以在运输过程中保护平面驱动单元。两个巨大的(是巨大的袋子)干燥剂包括保持所有水分。导线是一根4.4毫米的平衡银线,带有两个3.5毫米的接头。两个耳垫包括-一个是记忆泡沫(来安装)和耳朵“D”形垫不是记忆泡沫-只是普通的泡沫,但有一个绒面革一样的材料接触皮肤。现在是声音-是的。巨大的舞台。Bass-soooo美味和准确与我的阿帕奇RSL放大器与斯巴柯斯四SS2590 Pro单a级模块。颤栗是甜蜜的,光滑的和清晰的。中音是惊人的,以及男性和女性的声音。更多关于我在头上的印象,我叫约翰·马萨里亚。我会保留这些,当然我真的很喜欢它们的一切-它们不是-它们不是昂贵的,但应该是-一笔半的交易,即使全额要价639美元。在他们惊人的价格下降订这个。做得好!我觉得很开心-就像我偷了他们一样。真正的巨大价值和标志性的耳机

作者: GOLDPLANAR    时间: 2021-2-26 12:22
Stop armchair hate on this headphone guys. It is a really unique headphone. It's not accurate, but very wide and fun. I love mine, you might not love yours. That is what headphones are. To me many headphones hurt my ears and these don't. If you have never heard them before, stop the hate. Also, Zeos didn't hold anyone at gunpoint. You are a human and can make your own decisions.

别再黑这个耳机了,伙计们。这是一个非常独特的耳机。它不精准,但非常宽和有趣。我爱我的,你可能不爱你的。这就是耳机。对我来说,很多耳机伤了我的耳朵,而GL2000却没有。如果你以前从未听过它们,请停止仇恨。而且,肥宅没有用枪指着任何人。你是人,可以自己做决定。

欢迎光临 耳机网-耳机大家坛 (http://bbs.erji.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2