找回密码
 -注册-
查看: 7310|回复: 8

谈谈teac p90 onkyo ha300 teac p5

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-8-11 17:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 美国加利福尼亚州洛杉矶
本帖最后由 yujianxin 于 2017-8-11 17:30 编辑

最近一直想买个ipod、iphone的解码二房。因为我觉得比国砖要方便些,而且听歌也方便。看了很多,最后焦点集中在了这三款播放器上面。这三个的配置都很接近,所以一起说说。这个一体机最开始是teac发明的。onkyo只能说是这个的另一个调音板。teac的声音是中正大气的,onkyo则是在中低频加了一些音染,使得人声会近一些,但是会稍微牺牲了声场和解析。至于硬件方面ha300和p90应该是一样的。那么teac马不停蹄又推出了p5.总结如下:一样的PCM1975,OPA1602,只是去掉了mp3播放功能功能。
功率略低于P90sd (170mW vs 160mW)。
信噪比更好(105db vs 110db)。
THD更好(个人觉得得益于日本制造,因为电路板都是日本生产的)。
频响更宽(10Hz – 80kHz vs 10Hz – 100kHz)。
多了Lineout功能。
重量更轻(280g vs 182g),电池为了便携牺牲了一点(7小时 vs 5小时)。
更好的电路板,东京制造。

全身铝合金,带来轻量化的同时,能够更好的屏蔽干扰。
最后这个我觉得是最牛的。就是支持3.5mm接口的平衡,之前两款不支持平衡。
所以对于这三款有些选择困难的朋友。我的观点是需要便携,而且喜欢iPhone连接的,而且用塞子多一些的朋友选择p5
喜欢长时间听歌,不喜欢捆绑的,喜欢流行,偶尔也需要听大耳的人群。人声可以选择ha300,喜欢乐器多一些的可以选择p90
发表于 2017-8-11 21:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自 河北省保定市
多谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-12 23:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自 四川省成都市
ha300和p90运放不同 风格有所不同 如果不在乎鸡肋的操作 声音还行 续航也是短板
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-18 14:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自 LAN
想知道楼主最后买了哪个,以及有没有进一步的试听分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-23 16:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省深圳市
请问楼主p90和h5的调音走向是一样的吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-23 16:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自 四川省成都市
之前也关注过这几个,但对比了calyx M之后,还是放弃了,结果我现在反而出了calyx M,入了冷门货aurender flow,找了根长otg线接手机听,就好像手机接在充电宝上的感觉,不用捆绑,但声音比这一档强多了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-30 17:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自 山东省济南市
最近刚在咸鱼购入,本来是配iphone 12mini听无损AM ,不是很理想,还不如十年前买的IPAD有损效果好,最后找出不用的SHARP手机播放DSD音乐,用的海贝播放器,耳机是DITA DREAM ,结果令我相当满意,播放BRITTEN大提琴交响曲,低音相当震撼,大提琴共鸣声清晰自然,鼓声下潜深,弹性足,横向声场很宽,非常平衡自然。声音远超valoq(运放换了627sm),五六年前也入过calyx M,印象不深了,不能直接对比了,但给我的震撼比calyx M更深,感觉耳机的潜力充分发挥出来了,购入后也看过国外的评价,也是相当高。TEAC 官方人士声称与其台机UD-501声音相当,老外亲测,竟然分不出在听哪一个。下面摘取几段I was able to lay my hand on one of those HA-P5 s. It sounds more refined than the HA-P90SD for sure!!! Most of the songs that I often listen to sound better with the HA-P5 than with the HA-P90SD. My headphones include Ultrasone Pro 2900 and B&O Beoplay H6. I also have a desktop system (Weiss DAC2 + SPL Phonitor 2 + Sennheiser HD800). Compared with my desktop system, the HA-P5 is better in the sense that it has the flavor and timber of pop music while my desktop system is more studio monitor like, exposing the flaws of the recording and post-processing and is not so pleasant for listening to non-acoustic instruments and heavily processed pop songs.

Now back to the HA-P5. It has slightly more balanced frequency response than the HA-P90SD. While one of the best thing I enjoy about the HA-P5 is that some of the noisy songs that was unpleasant to listen to with the HA-P90SD is no longer that unpleasant to listen to with the HA-P5. Also, the details are better reproduced with the HA-P5.
The sound stage/ positioning of sound sources are also more precise with the HA-P5. The HA-P5 also sounds a bit more natural than the HA-P90SD.

Definitely recommended.
However, do not buy it on Amazon though. Ebay is seemingly the best place to buy it for now. I bought this HA-P5 via aleado Yahoo auction which cost me hefty service fees. Even though the HA-P5 itself was just $488, I was astonished to find the total ended up to be $620 DAMN! There are some sellers on Ebay that sell these at $610.
Found one on AudioGon for $300. I'd say "after market" vendors are cleaning out their stock, and I'm extremely glad I grabbed one. After buying the UD-501, UD-301, HA-501, and AX-501, I'm a confirmed TEAC fanboy and grabbed this on faith. TEAC has 0 marketing in the U.S. but their products are solid, if not that flashy, whether they're TEAC-branded, Tascam, or Esoteric. They claimed the HA-P5 was modelled on the same sound as the other 500-series units, so I put that extremely unlikely boast to the test.

For sound testing, I used HD-600 for tonality, HD-800 for detail, and LCD-X for bass extension. Make sense?

The P5 allows for some interesting configurations, since it has a switchable analog input (as well as coaxial and optical in the same jack) and a line-out that's always active, even when headphones are plugged in--and, amazingly, no drop in volume when both are plugged in.

So, you can run it as a DAC, bypassing the headphone amp, or as a headphone amp, bypassing the DAC.

I tried both. The HA-501 desktop headphone amp has 3 single-ended and one XLR pairs of inputs, so I first set two Windows computers to playing the same tracks over USB, one to the UD-501 and the other to the HA-P5, and switched between those inputs on the HA-501 headamp. Although I *thought* I might be hearing more defined bass and depth from the UD-501, it was slight enough to be questionable, and I in fact kept forgetting which one I was listening to. Plus, the UD-501 was feeding the HA-501 through XLR cables and the HA-P5 had a standard Y-cable. The UD DACs made me a firm believer in dual-monaural design, so this was surprising, to say the least.

Next, I connected the UD-501 to both the HA-501 and to the headphone amp section of the HA-P5. Same result!

What I have not done is run the P5 into my main speakers amp, and that's where the power supplies and dual typology of the UD-501 probably would stand out. Certainly, the IDSD Nano was crushed by the 501 in that scenario. I have also not yet compared the Nano to the P5 directly. The Nano is charging, since I haven't used it in years (which tells you something).

The P5 is also completely silent to my ears, both on the HD800s and Fidua A83 IEMs, both of which I turned to max volume (high and low gain settings, respectively). By contrast, I couldn't ever use the IDSD Nano with IEMs at all because of noise.

The good news is that I now have a portable "rig" that's worthy of top-shelf headphones with very little compromise, relative to my main system. The bad news is that I spent well over a grand on the two dictionary-sized desktop units and they apparently sound like a $300 unit that has the footprint of an IPhone SE.

Only cons to my mind are the pathetic battery life ("up to 5 hours" playing through 32-ohm phones into an IOS device, which is all a best-case scenario) and lack of MQA. However, in addition to a USB-A port for direct connection to an I-device, there's also a micro-B port for a computer (and you can flip a switch to determine whether it charges through this port or not) plus a 5V jack for an included barrel-to-USB-A cord. So, I can charge it through a battery bank while playing during long listening sessions.

Analog Devices Blackfin DSP, Bur-Brown 1602 op-amps, and Bur-Brown 1795 DAC. Everything is separately grounded and the headphone jack is TRRS for balanced headphones. Very good and simple build quality as well.

Niftiest gismo I've bought in a long time, I'd say. I can't compare it to a Mojo, IDSD Micro, or XDSD, but I'm encouraged by my results with the UD-501.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-30 18:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自 山东省济南市
虽说几年前的产品,但论外观\做工精细\功能齐全\接口全面等不输现代产品.绝对够用,HA-P5就是为苹果产品设计的,接苹果手机IPAD 听无损很方便.就是平衡耳机是3.5口的,那时还没有4.4,机器是日本制造,做工精细漂亮.最主要的性价比高,二手一千多.与MOJO 差不多,连苹果手机绝对比MOJO 好用,就是出手的很少,不容易购入.这次本来是想买p90d,结果看到咸鱼卖p5,果断购入.这是我买的最满意的便携解码器.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-30 18:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自 山东省济南市

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 23:28