[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2018-7-11 14:58 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 广东省深圳市
本帖最后由 旷世科技 于 2018-7-12 17:09 编辑

评测人:subguy812
评测时间:2018年7月8日
评测星级:☆☆☆☆☆
评测链接:http://audiorabbithole.com/index ... view-questyle-qp2r/

The QP2R delivers sound that is pure mastery. I have really enjoyed the QP2R and while the Opus#2 has been a loyal mate I feel that I have certainly moved on with the QP2R. It is now the benchmark player that the others need to beat.

The sound is wholly organic and voluminous. It is large as if you are in a concert hall. Very much a reference sound as opposed to being overly rich but it so super resolving and true to the music. Flawless in its delivery, I find it very difficult to find fault. As previously stated, I do not have any sensitive IEM’s. There have been discussions that with sensitive IEM’s that there is hiss. I cannot confirm this, I am only passing on what I have read. To me, the noise floor is silent, black and hiss free. The sound quality to my ears sounds like a much higher priced desktop unit, which for me is great because I love to be portable and hate to be tethered.

The QP2R delivers the bass frequencies with impact and energy without any over inflation of the tones. I am trying to put into words my overall impressions of this DAP but it is difficult without gushing and fawning over it. As a reviewer, I probably shouldn’t do that but as a human, a consumer and a music lover I find it very difficult not to gush. It is the best I have heard.

Keep in mind that the QP2R does a great job at playing quality when quality is there. I have found it is not the most forgiving player out there. Give it quality FLAC files and let it work its magic.

QP2R驾驭声音的能力很强。我非常喜欢QP2R,尽管Opus#2 一直是我的一个忠实伴侣,但现在我感觉自己已经对QP2R情有独钟了。它是其他播放器需要看齐的标杆之作。

QP2R的声音自然,声场宽广,让人仿佛置身于音乐厅,不会过于华丽,而更像是一种参考级的声音,具有超强的解析力,将音乐真正还原,完美无瑕地呈现。正如前面提到的,我没有入耳式耳塞。曾经有一些关于入耳式耳塞有嘶嘶声的讨论,我无法证实这一说法,在这里我只能分享我所读到内容。在我看来,QP2R底噪很静,很黑,而且没有嘶嘶声,音质听起来像是一个高价位的桌面设备,这对我来说很棒,因为我喜欢便携,讨厌被线束缚。

QP2R低频强劲有力,但不夸张。我想描述我对这台播放器的的总体印象,但除了赞赏还是赞赏。作为一个评论员,我不应该这样去评论,但是作为一个人,一个消费者和一个音乐爱好者,我很难不去表达对QP2R的赞赏和喜爱之情。这是我听过最好的播放器。

请记住,QP2R拥有卓越的性能。我发现它是很宽容的播放器。给它高质量的FLAC文件,让它施展它的魔法。

发表于 2019-3-15 09:54 | 只看该作者 来自 福建省福州市
二手4500左右 可以考虑入手金色     
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 06:20