查看: 11252|回复: 28
打印 上一主题 下一主题

金平面GL2000和HIFIMAN ARYA平板耳机的测评

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2021-1-16 14:20 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 广东省惠州市
本帖最后由 GOLDPLANAR 于 2021-1-16 14:24 编辑

发烧友:Muscle_Cow
这是来自加拿大一位发烧友Muscle_Cow发在DROP上的评测分享,翻译的可能会不是很到位和精准,附他的全文,配图来自Drop网上,英文好的国内发烧友可对照英文再自加理解。全文翻译如下:
(我先提前道歉如果认为这是一个闲扯的话,我最初是在凌晨4点在笔记本上写的,只是做笔记,以便在Drop活动结束前为人们提供一些有用的信息)
下面是一些我在两个多小时的听音后记下的第一听音分享,这是我今晚结束流媒体直播后与Arya的对比。GL2000煲音不到8个小时,这些第一听感都被记录下来了。
一般来说,我尽量保持我的评论尽可能的直白或外行,但我会尝试在这里用一些真正的发烧友的术语。请记住,HifiMan Arya是1500美元以上,而GL2000只是600美元。
(你可以在我的推特上https://www.twitch.tv/musclecow保持跟进,如果你想跟我玩一次,我现在这个点一般都在玩游戏,但可能很快就会探索出更多的东西。。。通常总是尝试不同的头戴耳机在流媒体上,如果你有问题:)很感谢那些昨晚那些停留在我直播的朋友,这是非常愉快的在我的突袭:)
GL2000构造是扎实的。。。舒适无比。对我来说戴在头上很轻。我使用的耳罩外部穿孔,内部坚固(耳罩垫更深,耳朵空间大)。请注意,耳罩杯是一个银色喷漆塑料,而抓钩和头带套则是金属轻铝。
试听设备:
DROP买的THX 789平衡放大器来自TOPPING(拓品), TIDAL 的D70 DAC连接到我的台式电脑。都使用XLR卡侬平衡连接两个耳机。
随机抽样的歌曲(请记住这一点,GL2000还没有完成48小时煲音内,下面的这些听感分享建立在此基础上)
  Adele-Hello(在Arya更好)
  Arya:更好的低音打击,Adele觉得更投入,更愉快地听,更多的一种体验,就像你在那里,她在你的耳朵里唱小夜曲。。。她喜欢你的古龙香水浓味。
   GL2000:人声非常清晰,令人愉快。与Arya非常接近,但稍微欠缺一些Arya所能给你带来的那种描绘的外在声音和氛围。Adele阿黛尔仍然像在你耳边唱歌,很喜欢你,但只是没有那么喜欢。砰砰在最后大约4分钟的打击乐不错,但还不能与Arya竞争。但在这个价位是相当的不错。
  YosiHorikawa - Timbres
Arya:更大的音符,声音更高更远。更多的音乐体验。
GL2000:绝对零细节丢失,听到每一个细微的差别(我从来没有想过这首歌有这么多不同的,单独的声音在里面)。你可以通过声音追踪每一个大理石/鹅卵石的去向,所有的声音都是独立和分离的。
  Yosi Horikawa-Inthe Distance
Arya:再一次,更多的是一种体验。更大的声场和声音覆盖。你觉得自己在音乐中。让人放松得差点睡着。更深入和分层的声音。
GL2000:音场没有那么宽,也没有在你面前那么多的信息量。细节会像联邦快递那么快被提取出来并传递给你。风听起来更清脆,更清晰,可以听到艺术家的呼吸声。
  Smash Into Pieces - In Need of Medicine
Arya:合唱演唱时,人声相互重叠,有时歌手之间的人声几乎融合在一起,男性人声在一起演唱时就没有那么突出了。整体上不是一首宽大的歌,但这里的空间稍大一些。
GL2000:整首歌里每个人声都很容易区分。歌曲听起来更尖锐的整体,非常好的呈现。
两个耳机都有相似的和愉快的吉他纯正血统。
  SmashInto Pieces - Let me be your Superhero
Arya:低音更重,重击声更大一点-但在这里不会太大。又一次的声音空间。吉他在切碎时的声音可能不那么尖锐,但音乐似乎有更“肉”(低端)
GL2000:总体来说,更清晰的吉他裂口和钹是稍微更明显的能被听到。转到48秒的时候,美好的小裂痕,随后是稍微更明显和愉快的'粉碎'的声音在GL2000。
  Rene-Marie-Bloero/Suzanne(现场)[不是我平时听的音乐,但非常好]
Arya:非常亲密和令人满意的声乐与乐器在背景中完美上演,听起来你就坐在前排。
GL2000:人声会稍微远一点,乐器仍然非常清晰,但空间感听起来比Arya小一些。听起来令人惊喜,但Arya这方面稍好一些。
  Lindsey Sterling - Any Song任何歌曲
Arya:小提琴的声音史诗这些,更好的舞台和低音。总体来说,由于音乐的大小,听感稍微逊一些。
GL2000:小提琴的声音史诗在这些,包括数字合成器的声音,声音更好(像数字加入到结晶歌曲的声音)。

总结:
Arya评论/比较
-在无尽的层次和空间里,人声可以更紧密地与身后的其他音乐更亲密。
-头部周围有更多的声音空间(上、下、左、右、A、B、选择并开始)。
-更多的感觉在音乐中,或者更多的体验。
-如果你要找寻细节,不像GL2000那么容易呈现或者向前看,但是搜索一下,你也会找到所有的细节。
-每次你听的歌都不一样。每次你听音乐时,你都会发现一种你从未听过的新声音。
-更全面的低音,达到较低的隆隆声有点难。
-声音越深,衰减越远。
-需要更大的动力来驱动

GL2000评论/比较
-更容易驱动,类似于FOCAL ELEAR的设备要求
-更好的映像,你可以很容易地跟踪每一个声音从哪里来到哪里去,,但与Arya相比,少一些整体声场,空间和深度
-由于映像和准确性,可能会非常适合竞争性游戏,我只是有点担心某些频率,有些游戏可能会疲劳;我还没有这个,但某些重复的高音金属滴答声或叮当声可能会做到这一点
-细节非常丰富和解析
-细节被提出来,并从音乐中提取出来,供你随心所欲地欣赏;你将不费吹灰之力地听到这一切
-人声在这方面的表现非常出色,在许多场合都能与Arya的男女演唱相媲美
-GL2000把我听过的所有类型的音乐都演奏得很好
-低音定位和准确的,但没有隆隆声 和Arya一样。但在平板耳机里依然是非常出色的。
-在这个价位上真的是一个惊喜的体验,如果你是一个新的发烧友空间这可能是一个有趣的耳机开始或直接升级
-煲音提升,制造商建议48小时煲音
-如果你从未听过Arya,GL2000让你大吃一惊,直到你能以超过两倍的价格买得起Arya(但不是声音的两倍,只是相对更好一些-Arya有一个非常独特的声音体验)
其它随性的试听感受:
-GL2000能喂给你的细节和信息,无论你想要与否,你能得到一切。这可能会让一些人在很长一段时间内感到疲劳。。。虽然我很喜欢这个功能,但我可以看出它可能会让一些人感觉超负荷,或者随着时间的推移而疲劳。
-Arya有更多的层次和深度的声音(声音有时会永远消失,并很容易流在你周围),但GL2000绝大部分时间都有着更好的声音层次定位,虽然整体层似乎较少一些。
-Arya有一个更温暖的声音呈现,而GL2000有一个令人疯狂的细节再GL2000,到目前为止,GL2000是一个我听过的细节最丰富的耳机。
*****如果你非常喜欢温暖和低音超过其他任何东西,你可能不会喜欢GL2000太多******

小提示:
你可以在耳罩插入一些廉价的薄泡沫椭圆形削减一些,如果它给你太多细节或让你感到疲劳,但你会失去部分细节在这个模式。耳机听起来仍然很棒,似乎增加了一点低音魅力。这个简单的模式可以让你有一个耳机略有不同的声音配置文件。
我喜欢这两种方式,但这个耳机的细节是什么使它这么特别,是它的强大素质肯定。
正在关闭。。。(目前……)
如果我能只保留其中一个,它仍然是Arya,因为我喜欢它仍然独特的方式展现声音给你,我发现它有一个更愉快的聆听体验,但它也有一个约1600美元的建议零售价对约630美元的GL2000。但是,在这个价位上,GL2000听起来是毫无挑剔的不错,而且它几乎可以和Arya相比,这简直就是疯了。我真的很高兴看到更多的金平面将带来的产品。
115日午夜更新
我只是在摆弄我装备里的一些蹩脚的麦克风,试着录几张唱片。。。可能会得到一些更好的,并随着时间的推移改善这一点,但现在,这里有两个从Arya和GL2000上的小丑浴室舞蹈录音。。。把这些带上一点盐,因为我没有任何地方调整或完善这个过程,这些只是经过一个小时的尝试和错误,并使用80美元的小双耳麦克风。。。但在1点20分,你至少可以看到在低端设备上不同表现和它有点显示声音轮廓。。。工作进行中!!!:)声音样本的DROPBOX链接在最底部。
1月15日上午9点更新:
在耳机里播放音乐超过24小时后,声音似乎有所改善。比较杜阿利帕的歌曲“不要现在就开始”在这两个场景听起来都很棒。GL2000的人声真他妈的好!毫无疑问,Arya是出色的,但我觉得像GL2000确实得到更大提升经过煲音后。这里的主要区别是Arya的声音更开放,更完整的声音与更强的低端。两组人声都很接近,而GL2000上的乐器部分更为清脆。随着Arya声音的进一步传播,GL2000的衰减速度更快。GL2000上的舞台声场真的很好,只是没有Arya那么大。在音乐中,Arya钢琴演奏和砰砰敲击的部分听起来确实更加令人满意和完整。GL2000仍然有令人难以置信的声音分离。
或者来一个价格接近耳机的对比,我用FOCAL 的Elear(+乌托邦耳罩)在这首歌后,专门听了GL2000和Arya过去几天。。。可恶的是,它的声音没有前10首好,它听起来更像是加强了低端的Elear和它失去了许多高清晰度/细节与人声听起来压抑。GL2000在人声演绎、声场、细节检索、声音分离和映像方面摧毁了Elear。在低音+隆隆声和温暖方面,Elear是明显的赢家,它绝对是两款耳机中听起来更“有趣”的一款。GL2000更是解决,更是整体直接产生了更好的声音体验。*PS:Elear和Elex基本上是同一款耳机。
我会尝试得到这首歌的所有3款耳机的录音,并添加到这篇文章底部的Dropbox链接。。。
恕我冒昧,我以前没有做过这些录音,我只是在玩我的装备,希望你能从中有所收获。

(Apologize in advance if this rambles on, Ioriginally wrote this at 4AM in Notepad just taking notes to get info out forpeople before the Drop ended)
Here are some first impression notes I tookdown after a 2+ hours listening session vs Arya once I ended my Stream tonight.Burn in on the GL2000 is less than 8 hours when these first notes were alltaken. I generally try to keep my comments as plain or layman as possible butI'll try to add some audiophile terms in here for the real ones. Keep in mindthat the HifiMan Arya is $1500+ and this is $600.
(You can creep me at https://www.twitch.tv/musclecow if you want to follow andhang out one time, I'm generally gaming at the moment but might explore morethings soon as well... usually always trying different headsets out on streamif you got questions :] ) And thanks to those that stopped in last night, thatwas very enjoyable during my raid
Build is solid... comfort is superb. Wearslight weight on the head to me. I'm using the pads that are perforated on theexterior only, solid interior (deeper pads, loads of ear space). Take note thatthe ear cups are a silver painted plastic while the yoke and headband are alightweight aluminum.
Testing Gear: Drop THX 789 Amplifier Balancedfrom Topping D70 DAC from Tidal on my PC. Using a XLR Balanced connectionfor both headsets.
RANDOM SONGS SAMPLED (Not yet at desired burnin time of 48 hours when comments made, keep that in mind) Adele - Hello(Better on the Arya) Arya: Better bass hits, Adele feels more engaged and morepleasant to listen to, more of an experience like you are there and she isserenading in your ear... she loves your cologne. GL2000: Vocals are veryclear and pleasant to. Very close to Arya but lacks slightly on the external reachingsounds and ambiance that the Arya portrays. Adele still sings in your ear andlikes you a lot, but just not as much. The banger hit at the end around4minutes on hits good, but just can't compete with Arya. Hella good for thisprice point. Yosi Horikawa - Timbres Arya: Larger notes, sounds reach higher upand further out. More of a musical experience. GL2000: Absolutely zerodetail lost, hear every single little nuance (I never knew this song had somany different, separate sounds in it).   You can literally trackwhere every single marble/pebble go via the sound and all sounds areindependent and separated. Yosi Horikawa - In the Distance Arya: Once again,more of an experience. Larger stage and sound coverage. You feel likeyou are "in" the music. Almost fell asleep to this one being sorelaxed. Much more depth and layering to the sounds. GL2000: Not as wideas a sound scape, nor as much coverage in front of you. Details are pulledout and delivered to you like FedEx. Wind sounds crisper and clearer, canhear artist breaths. Smash Into Pieces - In Need of Medicine ARYA: Chorussinging has vocals layered on top of each other and vocals almost meld togetherat times between the singers, male vocals not as prominent when singingtogether. Not a wide song in general, but slightly more space here. GL2000: Each vocal is easily distinguishable the whole time. Song soundssharper overall, nicely presented. Both headphones have similar and enjoyableguitar rifts. Smash Into Pieces - Let me be your Superhero ARYA: Thicker Bass,a little more thump - but not too much more here. Once again more soundspace. Guitar might not be just as sharp sounding in shredding, but musicseems to have slightly more "meat" to it (low-end) GL2000: Overallmore clear guitar rifts and cymbals are slightly more noticeable on these. Goto 00:48, the nice little rift that follows that is slightly more pronouncedand enjoyable 'shredding' sound on the GL2000.  Rene Marie -Bloero/Suzanne (Live) [not my usual music but really nice] ARYA: Very intimateand satisfying vocals with instruments staged in the background perfectly,sounds like you are right there in the front row. GL2000: Vocals ever soslightly further away, instruments all still very distinguishable but the roomsounds smaller than on Arya. Still sounds amazing but the Arya does do itbetter. Lindsey Sterling - Any Song ARYA: Violin sounds epic on these, betterstaging and bass. Overall slightly more enjoyable due to size of music. GL2000:Violin sounds epic on these, at times the digital synthesizer sounds, soundbetter (like the sounds digitally added into the Crystallize song). GeneralNotes: ARYA Comments/Comparisons -Vocals can be closer more intimate with theother music behind them in endless layers and space. -More Sound Space Aroundthe Head (Up, Down, Left, Right, A, B, Select and Start). -More feeling ofbeing "in" the music, or more of an experience. -Details there foryou to find if you search, not presented as easily or as forward as the GL2000,but search and you will find them all.   -Songs can be differentevery time you listen to them. Each time you listen you may find a newsound in the layers of music you've never heard before. -More overall bass,reaches lower and rumbles a little harder. -More depth to the sound, and decaygoes further out. -Requires more power to drive GL2000 Comments/Comparisons-Easier to drive, similar to Focal Elear power requirements -Better Imaging,you can easily track where every sound comes from and goes to, yet with lessoverall staging, space and depth than the Arya has -Because of imaging andaccuracy, could be very good for competitive gaming, I'm just slightlyconcerned on certain frequencies that some games could have might be fatiguing;I haven't had this yet, but certain repetitive high pitch metallic ticks ortings might do it -Extremely detailed and resolving -Detail is brought forward,and pulled out of the music to be served to you to consume as your heartdesires; you will hear it ALL without effort -Vocals perform fantastic on thisand can match that of the Arya on many occasions for both male and female-GL2000 played all the genres of music that I listened to very well -Bass isdefined and accurate but doesn't rumble as much as Arya. Still very goodfor planar -Truly a WOW experience at this price point, and if you are new tothe audiophile space this could be an interesting headphone to start with orupgrade to -Improves with burn in, manufacturer recommends 48HR burn in -If youhave never heard an Arya, this will blow you away and hold you over until youcan afford the Arya at over double the cost (but not double the sound, justdoes it better - Arya has a very unique sound experience)    RandomNotes: -GL2000 spoon feeds you detail and information whether you want it or not,you are getting it all. This might be fatiguing to some over a longtime... Although I love this feature, I can see how it might be sensoryoverload for some or fatiguing with time. -Arya has more layers and depth tothe sound (the sound can at times fade off forever and flow easily all aroundyou), but the GL2000 has more defined layers of sound most of the time, albeitless overall layers it seems. -Arya has a more warm sound presentation due tothe insane detail retrieval of the GL2000, and so far the GL2000 is one of themost detailed headphones I've heard. *****If you STRONGLY favour warmth andbass over anything else, you probably won't like the GL2000 too much.******TIP: You can insert some cheap thin foam oval cut outs into the earpad to tamesome of the highs if its too much or fatiguing for you, but you will losedetail with this mod of course. Headphone still sounds great, seems to adda little more bass oomph too. This easy mod can let you have slightlydifferent sound profiles with 1 headphone. I enjoy it both ways, but the detailof this headphone is what makes it special and is it's strong card for sure.Closing... (for now..) If I could only keep one of these, it would still be theArya since I love the -STILL- unique way that it presents sound to you and Ifind it has a more enjoyable listening experience overall, but it also has aMSRP of ~$1600 vs ~$630 of this set. But man, the GL2000 does sound damn goodfor this price point and the fact it can almost compare to the Arya is insane. I'm really excited to see what more Gold Planar will bring in time to come.------------------------------------------------------------ Jan15 MidnightUpdate: I've just been playing around with some crappy mics I had in my gearset and tried to make a few recordings... going to probably get some betterones and improve this over time but for now, here are 2 recordings of BathroomDance from Joker on Arya and GL2000... take these with a grain of salt becauseI have no where tweaked or perfected any of this process, these are just afteran hour of trial and error and using little $80 binaural mics... but at 1:20and on you can see the difference in low end at least and it kinda showcasessound profiles... work in progress!!! Sound Sample dropbox link at bottom.------------------------------------------------------------ Jan 15th 9AMUpdate: Sound seems to be improving after burning in the headphone playingmusic on a block for over 24 hours. Comparing the song "Don't StartNow" by Dua Lipa sounds amazing on both sets. Vocals are really damn goodon the GL2000! Still no question that the Arya is superior but I feel like theGL2000 does get better with burn in. Main differences here is that the Aryasounds more open, fuller sound with a stronger low end. Vocals are so close onboth sets, and the instrumental bits are a little more crisp on the GL2000.Decay happens quicker on the GL2000 as the Arya carries sounds out further.Soundstage is really good on the GL2000 just not as large as Arya. The partswhere the piano comes in and the banger hits, does sound a lot more satisfyingand complete on the Arya. GL2000 still has incredible sound separation. For anextra more price equal comparison, I threw on my Focal Elear (+Utopia Pads) onthis same song after exclusively listening to the GL2000 and Arya the pastcouple days... and damn, it did not sound as good as the last 10 plays, itsounds a lot more boosted in the low end on the Elear and it loses lots of theupper clarity/detail with the vocals sounding suppressed. The GL2000 destroysthe Elear in terms of vocals performance, sound stage, detail retrieval, soundseparation and imaging. The Elear is the clear winner in terms of Bass+Rumbleand Warmth, it is definitely the more 'fun' sounding headphone between the two.The GL2000 is more resolving and just straight up produces better soundexperience overall for this track over the Elear. *PS: the Elear is essentiallythe same headphone as the Elex. I'll try to get a recording of all 3 sets onthis song and add to the Dropbox link at the bottom of this post... take with agrain of salt i have not made these recordings before and I'm just playing withmy gear but hopefully you can take something away from it.------------------------------------------------------------ Headphone SoundSamples: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jz94c0n0rhtmn5h/AADRnn6-shZYJZ9W4gn5uV_qa?dl=0&lst=

发表于 2021-1-18 00:06 | 只看该作者 来自 江苏省南京市
最近老外那边,GL2000非常火啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 10:21 | 只看该作者 来自 贵州省
本帖最后由 北极星 于 2021-1-18 10:23 编辑

直接录个和ananda、arya、HD800的对比就OK了,这种方式最直截了当。至于老外的意见,说实话,即看不懂也无所谓。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 10:34 | 只看该作者 来自 浙江省杭州市
对的,录个云视听就行了,是骡子是马一听就知道。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 11:08 | 只看该作者 来自 江苏省南京市
一分钱一分货吧,就这个意思
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 11:12 | 只看该作者 来自 上海市
北欧 发表于 2021-1-18 10:34
对的,录个云视听就行了,是骡子是马一听就知道。

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ZX4y1N7xJ?from=search&seid=7413368365489113739
云视听有的,传送门如上
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 11:14 | 只看该作者 来自 上海市
北极星 发表于 2021-1-18 10:21
直接录个和ananda、arya、HD800的对比就OK了,这种方式最直截了当。至于老外的意见,说实话,即看不懂也无 ...

hifiman arya:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1HZ4y1M7EQ?from=search&seid=9694149760841685012

goldplanar gl2000:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ZX4y1N7xJ?from=search&seid=7413368365489113739
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 11:17 来自手机 | 只看该作者 来自 河南省郑州市
https://b23.tv/H4EsJG 云试听 请
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 11:20 | 只看该作者 来自 贵州省
本帖最后由 北极星 于 2021-1-18 11:23 编辑
仙梦情真 发表于 2021-1-18 11:12
云视听有的,传送 ...

单独一个耳机云试听没意义,通过录音设备转录的声音本来就失真了。何况各录各的,录音条件,录音设备,前端条件不同,完全没有可比性。几个耳机在一起的话倒还可以横向比较一下差异。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 11:22 | 只看该作者 来自 上海市
北极星 发表于 2021-1-18 11:20
单独一个耳机云试听没意义,通过录音设备转录的声音本来就失真了。几个耳机在一起的话倒还可以横向比较一 ...

几个耳机在一起横向比也是一个一个上啊,差不多的。
通过录音转录声音肯定是有失真的,如果在意的话也不用要求云视听了吧。(我个人也是很不赞成用云视听去评价耳机,有兄弟要求我转一下罢了)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 20:40 | 只看该作者 来自 北京市
hifiman外媒获奖无数,看看金平面未来是否能获奖
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 20:56 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省珠海市
gl2000卖断货了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 09:48 | 只看该作者 来自 湖南省长沙市
clark8888 发表于 2021-1-18 20:40

现在来看gl2k在这个坛子花的钱还是最多的 不知道去国外肯花钱么
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 10:42 | 只看该作者 来自 美国
a298867384 发表于 2021-1-19 09:48

花的估计没宙斯多,宙斯的油管评测铺的更开。我倒是很期待那些老外对这俩对比对比。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 10:54 | 只看该作者 来自 天津市
这个是不是在给hifi man出主意,用arya降价到4000左右,对2000进行降维打击,可扼杀金平面在平板上上的挑衅。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-1-19 12:59 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
a298867384 发表于 2021-1-19 09:48

很负责任的说,绿坛就是开通了行业品牌专栏交了规定的费用,国外还至今未花一分!
金平面在2021年将会陆续参加国内的耳机展,到时欢迎就近过来聆听 指导!
3月份上海耳机展 华亭宾馆 春节后第一站。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-1-19 13:06 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
clark8888 发表于 2021-1-18 20:40

HIFIMAN是中国做的非常出色的耳机品牌,为中国赢得很多奖励,是一个非常值得尊敬的品牌,值得每一个默默无闻的品牌学习,去争取能获得更多荣誉!
中国产品,不要让海外烧友认为是带有歧视的CHIHI, 而是来自中国的真正HIFI。
当然CHIHI还有一定程度其它褒义意思。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 13:39 | 只看该作者 来自 云南省昆明市
本帖最后由 nosounds 于 2021-1-19 13:42 编辑
仙梦情真 发表于 2021-1-18 11:14
hifiman arya:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1HZ4y1M7EQ?from=search&seid=9694149760841685012

不是同期录的,而且曲目也不一样没法比

如果非要拿云试听来说,金平面的空间感(包含了声场和立体感两个层面)和延伸有点弱

金平面的第五曲和arya的第一曲倒是一样,但是在两个录音直接比,金平面的低频氛围不如arya,声音也比较薄,听起来人声更清晰一些(也有可能是arya的低频比较厉害造成的掩蔽效应,这个毕竟是云试听,不好说)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 18:28 | 只看该作者 来自 北京市
GOLDPLANAR 发表于 2021-1-19 13:06
HIFIMAN是中国做的非常出色的耳机品牌,为中国赢得很多奖励,是一个非常值得尊敬的品牌,值得每一个默默 ...

大度有气魄,看好金平面
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 21:30 | 只看该作者 来自 湖南省长沙市
阿尔托利亚 发表于 2021-1-19 10:42
花的估计没宙斯多,宙斯的油管评测铺的更开。我倒是很期待那些老外对这俩对比对比。

宙斯国外花的多 gl2k这两个月无疑到了绿坛股东级别
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛