找回密码
 -注册-
楼主: GOLDPLANAR
打印 上一主题 下一主题

GL2000海外官方交流和评论贴

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2021-2-17 11:46 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Jeffrey Allison
I revived my 2000’s a few days ago I’ve mainly used them streaming Tidal masters, connected to a Topping 50S stack, and a Dethonray Honey H1.  If anything you undersold the the GL2000. Full spectrum they are just pure enjoyment to listen to music. They worked well across genre depending on the recording you can experience an intimate jazz club or rock concert. The expanse of a sound track or the amazing mids of strings or the voice of a singer. This is an amazing headphone at this price.
几天前,我恢复了我的2000年,我主要使用的是流媒体
Tidal masters,连接到一个拓品 50S,和Dethonray Honey H1如果有的话,您对GL2000的评价不高。全谱他们只是听音乐的纯粹享受。您可以体验到亲密的爵士俱乐部或摇滚音乐会的录音,它们在各种流派上都表现出色。音轨的宽广或弦乐的惊人中音或歌手的声音。以这个价格,这是一个了不起的耳机。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-17 11:38 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
jeetjondo
GL2000's on an ifi idsd signature with xbass flipped on = eargasm👂💦

GL2000在ifi idsd推东西啊,xbass打开,=耳朵怀孕啦👂💦
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-17 11:36 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Dixie Flatline
Had my GL2000 for about a 3 days. Good comfort and excels in bass, top end and instrument separation. Coming from Hd800s it’s nowhere near as wide, but that’s a tough comparison. I find they get slightly muddy in the upper mids and on female vocals there is some sibilance, but they capture the vocal mix well - so it will depend on how the track is mixed and mastered. As my 1st planar I’m not sure if there is a break in period, but i will report back if things change once i hit 100hr’s. Overall i would recommend these as good value - but they are not giant killers i.e. will not really compete with top end Focals or Sen’s, but they are a nice alternative set of headphones for bass / synth focused music.
有我的GL2000大约3天。舒适性好,擅长低音、高音和乐器分离。和HD800对比声场没有这么宽,但这是一个艰难的比较。我发现她们的上半音有轻微浑浊,女声也有一些嘶嘶声,但她们很好地捕捉了混音——所以这取决于曲目的混音和掌握情况。作为我的第一个平板耳机,我不确定是否有一个磨合期,但我会分享回来,如果事情发生了变化,一旦我达到100小时的。总的来说,我会推荐这些作为高性价比的价值-但他们不是巨大的杀手,即不会真正与高端FOCALS或森海的竞争,但他们是一个很好的替代套耳机低音/合成器为重点的音乐。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-17 11:31 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
gl2000 two days at home, they are really great, i bought per bggar rec. (thank god i did not saw the headphoneshow review at that time), im not very experienced, but for my music (metal, rock, edm, hiphop) i believe, there is not something much better for me... 👍👍BGGAR is by far the BEST for iem and hp reviews on youtube 👍👍  only 1 thing, maby the clamping force could be little higher (i have smaller head)
gl2000在家听了有两天,他们真的很棒,我买了每bggar rec。(谢天谢地,我当时没有看到耳机秀评论),我不是很有经验,但我的音乐(金属,摇滚,edm,嘻哈)我相信,没有什么东西比我更好。。。👍👍BGGAR是迄今为止youtube上iem和hp评论的最佳选择👍👍 只有一件事,可能夹紧力会更高一点(我有更小的头)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-17 11:30 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
dominic green
I am so impressed with my GL2000, the cord is a mess, the plastic strands in the cord squeak when you tilt your head, ordered a heart audio cable to replace, music is wide, beautifully detailed and imaging is insane. I used them last night to watch a movie and they are just amazing. I would recommend these for the price all day.
我对我的GL2000印象深刻,耳机线有点糟糕,耳机线上的塑料股吱吱作响当你倾斜你的头,定了一根heart audio 耳机线赖更换,音乐是广泛的,美丽的细节和成像是疯狂的。我昨晚用它们看了一部电影,它们真是太棒了。在这个价位我会全天推荐这些。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-17 11:26 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Got my GL2000 (double magnet) yesterday:
- Lovely build quality, stock cable is ok but not ideal if your amp doesn't have 4.4.
- Prefer the pleather pads instead of the hybrid pads, that D shape on the hybrids is a bit weird.
- Tuning is ideal for me, a touch warmer than neutral, still engaging but not sibilant or over-analytical.
- Bass is ok, no massive sub bass kick but bass is present, lacks texture and width though.
- Mids are fine, ever so slightly v shaped tuning favours my preference.
- Treble is very good, smooth and non-fatiguing, but not as extended as way hoping for but enjoyable (basically Shuoer Tape's ruined me and nothing sounds as extended as the treble on those)
- Soundstage somewhat underwhelming so far, and in terms of imaging vocals are struggling to break out from the centre compared to my IEMs, but likely my DAC lacking soundstage/width.
Very nice headphone though, definitely a keeper and looking forward to any further benefit from more usage/burn-in.  It's highlighted how much I needed a DAC upgrade though, so I've ordered a Topping D90 to try extract some more detail.

昨天拿到我的GL2000(双面磁路版本):
-非常不错的做工,耳机线做工也是很好的,但不是理想的,如果你的耳放没有4.4平衡插。
-喜欢真皮耳罩而不是皮布混合耳罩,皮布混合耳罩上的D形有点奇怪。
-调音对我来说是理想的,比中性更温暖的触感,仍然引人入胜,但不是含糊不清或过于分析。
-低音还可以,但低音目前没有大规模的重低音,缺乏纹理和宽度虽然。
-中音是好的,任何如此轻微的v形调整有利于我的喜好。
-高音是非常好的,柔顺和不疲劳,但不是延长的方式希望,听着是令人愉快的(基本上 Shuoer Tape毁了我,没有什么声音延长的高音在那些)
-到目前为止,声场还不太令人满意,与IEM相比,成像人声很难从中间跳出来,但可能我的DAC缺少Soundstage/宽度。
非常好的耳机,肯定是一款值得拥用的,并期待着任何进一步的好处,从更多的使用/煲音。它突出了我有多么需要一个DAC升级,虽然,所以我已经定了一个拓品 D90试图提取更多的细节。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-17 11:19 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Bongo Fury
I have owned them for 24hrs. They are truly superb. I prefer them to my 6XX, Quad Era1, SRH1540, SRH1840 and even my Ether CX. They have so much space and depth. It sounds like wearing 3 pairs of headphones at once. I keep having to take them off to see if something is happening behind me ! 40 years of headphone research/buying/swapping and these are the best headphones I have heard or owned. I would recommend these over anything below £1000. I listen to a lot of percussion, reggae, acoustic jazz, classic rock, house and they work with everything. I have tried them on Topping A90, XDuoo TA20, Chord Mojo, Tor Roger and Audiolab PDac and they all work brilliantly. I think Zeos actually undersold these...
我已经拥有GL2000有24小时了。它们真的很棒。比起我的6XX、Quad Era1、SRH1540、SRH1840甚至我的Ether CX,我更喜欢它们。他们有那么多的空间和深度。听起来像是同时戴了3副耳机。我一直得把它们脱下来看看我身后有没有什么事!40年的耳机研究/购买/交换,这些是我听到或拥有的最好的耳机。如果低于1000英镑,我会推荐这些。我听很多打击乐、雷鬼音乐、原声爵士乐、经典摇滚乐、豪斯音乐,GL2000什么都能适合。我在A90、XDUOOTA20、和Chord Mojo、Tor Roger和Audiolab PDac上试过,它们都很出色。我认为Zeos实际上低估了这些。。。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-17 11:17 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Got my GL2000! 6 days after I ordered it from China. So far i'm really liking it. It sounds so good. Surprised about the perforated cloth pads. It has a D shape to the inside. I guess to help the Bass out. Other people said they didn't get this with their GL2000. Detail on this is awesome! Very detail forward. its a different headphone to the Arya. dont know why people are comparing them. The Arya is more a neutral headphone. This is more an exciting balanced headphone. But i can tell you this much, I haven't heard my music sound this good in any other headphone. and that includes the Arya. I'm not saying it's a better headphone. maybe it just meets my tastes better. its making me say "Wow" a lot. and i don't do that often with headphones. It sounds fantastic!

拿到我的GL2000了!我从中国订购6天后。到目前为止我真的很喜欢。听起来不错。对打孔皮布耳罩感到惊讶。它的内部呈D形。我想是为了提升低音。其他人说他们的GL2000没有这个功能。这个细节太棒了!非常详细。这是一个不同ARYA的耳机。不知道人们为什么要比较他们。ARYA是一种中性耳机。这是一个更令人兴奋的平衡耳机。但我可以告诉你这么多,我没有听到我的音乐听起来这么好在任何其他耳机。包括ARYA。我不是说这是一个更好的耳机。也许这更符合我的口味。它让我经常说“哇”。我不经常戴耳机。听起来棒极了!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-17 11:13 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
received my 4.4mm to 2.5mm converter yesterday and just tested the GL2000 with the BTR 5 as well, and can confirm
that it is indeed capable of driving the headphones. Best I've ever heard AAC streaming from my iphone to be honest
昨天收到我的4.4毫米到2.5毫米插头转换器,刚刚测试了GL2000和BTR 5,可以确认它确实能够驱动耳机。老实说,我从iphone上听到过最好的AAC流媒体

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 13:12 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Ok I couldn't wait. After about an hour and a half of listening, my initial impressions are very positive. The Kann Alpha is perfectly capable of driving these. I switched to high gain and anywhere from 60-80 is comfortably loud depending on the track, with 80-90 standing next to speaker loud if you want to crank things up to 11. These headphones have amazing clarity, even pushed really loud from the Kann Alpha there is zero distortion or loss in quality - should be really fun to experiment with some real head-bangers and get that clarity at high volume.
The only other initial reaction I have is that these are heavy. They're very well built and right from the unboxing everything feels high quality and well put together. They're very comfortable once you get the headband adjusted to the right fit, but you are aware of them.
Anyway, need to get back to work. Will listen more over the weekend and give a more detailed review.

好吧,我等不及了。听了大约一个半小时后,我的初步印象非常积极。 Kann Alpha 完全有能力推动它。我切换到高增益,从60-80的任何地方都是舒适的大声取决于轨道,与80-90站在扬声器旁边大声,如果你调节到高达11。这些耳机有惊人的清晰度,甚至推动真的从 Kann Alpha大声有零失真或质量损失-应该是真正有趣的实验与一些真正的头部刘海,并获得高音量的清晰度。
我唯一的另一个初步反应是GL2000有点重。他们是非常好的做工,从拆箱一切感觉高品质,以及放在一起。一旦你将头带调整到合适的位置,它们会非常舒适,但你会意识到它们。
不管怎样,我得回去工作了。我会在周末多听一些,并做一个更详细的分享。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 13:08 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Got these today. I'm loving them.
The hype is real. The most immediate things I can notice are the incredible separation, clarity, and ability to handle increased bass levels.

今天到手了。我爱他们。
炒作是真实的。最直接的事情,我可以注意到令人难以置信的分离,清晰度,并有能力处理增加低音水平。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 13:07 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
They really are a good Gear.
Imaging, detail retrieval, the overall clarity...
Reader, If you hated the Clear's edginess, but were looking for that type of clarity., then the GL2000s might hit the sweet spot.
The open pads give mine a touch more punch and slightly more bottom end and widen the SS.
enjoy your new gear

它们真是个好耳机。
成像,细节检索,整体清晰度。。。
读者,如果你讨厌清晰的急躁,但你在寻找那种清晰,那么GL2000可能会达到最佳点。
开孔耳罩使我的触感更加深,底端稍微更多一点,并且扩大了SS
享受你的新装备

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 13:04 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
OOTB GL2000 (DM) Impressions:
Gustard X16 DAC
Monoprice THX-887 Amp
Bellari EQ570
MQA Tidal
Out of the box I’m pretty impressed with the GL2000. I’ve been A/Bing them with my EQ’ed Monoprice M1070 and can clearly hear a sound upgrade. I used to own the HE-500 and HE-560 and hated them after awhile. The GL2000 destroys those two in enjoyability. I haven’t heard the Sundara yet, but unless it was a massive upgrade and tuning change over the HE-560 I’m going to believe that no, the Sundara does not match up to these.
Thoughts
*Both the M1070 and GL2000 sound better with EQ. GL2000 responds really well to an extra few dB ~60Hz
*Soundstage and separation are much better on the GL2000.
*Overall sound (Bass, Mids, Treble) are better on the GL2000.
*The stock pads are oval inside. Perforated ones are D shaped. Haven’t tried them yet.
*1070 has a slightly more “hollow?” sound (can’t think of a word to describe it, it’s not muffled)
I disliked the 1070 without EQ, but with it it’s a whole new headphone. It does pretty well (but should be ~$300). I would have been perfectly fine with just these.
The GL2000 though, even out of the box, is worth the price to me so far. That separation is real. I’d like to see a measurement on the passive soundstage and imaging response because the FR graph alone doesn’t tell the whole story. These shine with EQ.
Really enjoying them.

OOTB GL2000(DM)印象:

Gustard X16 DAC
Monoprice THX-887 耳放
Bellari EQ570
MQA Tidal
开箱的GL2000给我留下了深刻的印象。我用我的EQ'ed Monoprice M1070和他们打过交道,可以清楚地听到声音升级。我曾经拥有HE-500和HE-560,过了一段时间就恨他们了。GL2000很快就摧毁了这两个。我还没听过Sundara,但除非它是一个大规模的升级和调整的变化,他-560我会相信,没有,Sundara不符合这些。
思想
*M1070和GL2000的音质都很好在用EQ后。GL2000对额外的几分贝~60Hz的响应非常好
*声级和分离,GL2000更好
*整体声音(低音,中音,高音)GL2000更好。
*耳罩里面是椭圆形的。穿孔的是D形的。还没试过呢。
*1070有点“空心”?“声音(想不出一个词来形容,它不闷)
我不喜欢1070没有EQ下,但它是一个全新的耳机。它做得很好(但应该是300美元左右)。如果只是这些我会很好的。
GL2000虽然,即使开箱,是值得的价格,我到目前为止。这种分离是真实的。我想看看被动声级和成像响应的测量,因为FR图本身并不能说明全部情况。它们闪耀着EQ的光芒。
真的很享受。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:56 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Really not a contest for me, iFi Signature is significantly better.
对于我来说,这真的不是来炫耀,iFi推明显更好。

CCC.jpg (212.07 KB, 下载次数: 315)

GL2000

GL2000
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:52 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Falenkor
2d
alright so some initial impressions here…
for starters these things are a bit hefty… though considering the weight of Audeze I can forgive that… they do feel a bit heftier than my Hifiman which could be that the build quality is better as these feel much sturdier so bonus points for that… Build wise very smooth finish and very good looking… cups are really large. Negative points from me on the size though… so, as someone with an average/above average size head I don’t have to adjust the headband on this at all… meaning if someone has a smaller head than me this isn’t going to fit you like… at all as this is still pretty loose on me… I think it would benefit greatly from a thicker pad to fit this potential problem but not sure which pads would work in that regard for this headphone… considering the size of the oval cups.
Amps and dacs this seems to be getting some attention… so to the asgard 3 this thing on high gain only gets to around… I want to say 35%-50% depending on the recording till it’s actually considered loud… this doesn’t need a massive amount of power however, this headphone definitely is changing how it sounds depending on my equipment… im not seeing the soundstage zeos was having until I go to things known for higher spatials such as the liquid platinum and asgard 3… violectric sounds gorgeous on this but makes the bass seem lacking… liquid platinum opens it up and warms it up but the mids seem to take a small hit and appear slightly dipping, asgard seems to provide a good balance overall but leaves me wanting a bit more clarity which is where the violectric seems to shine… this one seems to be a bit picky…
again, just because the headphone gets loud does NOT mean it’s synergizing properly with your setup or that your getting the most from your headphone…
Sound: depends on the amp but lets just go with the more balanced approach here? I don’t like thx amps but I did try it to my AUNE setup… didn’t respond the best… it sounds good but pass… left it on asgard + bifrost 2 so that’s where these observations come from.
Bass: tight, controlled, sounds… slightly under the neutral line not by much theres rumble impact and definite speed that planar slam and speed is noticeable. However, I wish there was more here might be best to eq this or connect it to ifi setups
Mids: honestly these sound gorgeous in the mids very clean very crisp very present… I honestly like these even more then my sennheisers vocals actually are surprising me a bit on this one considering the price…
Highs: a bit on the uncontrolled side and some songs hit some notes that were slightly uncomfortable. It teeters on too much for this signature and just right, for me it’s just right for relaxed listening not so much on analytical and sterile. There is some sparkle too and detail retrieval is definitely superb… granted I think my beyers do detail retrieval better here those sound brighter with a different sound signature as a planar though these do a damn good job at detail retrieval.
overall: currently I have a hard time discerning whether the Arya is even remotely worth it when these exist…
Soundstage: the soundstage and air quality on these is **ing massive… more than sundara more than ananda better than both on the depth quality and recreation of the space in the sound.
Imaging: I am a bit of an imaging junky if it’s bad I call it… these are not bad… not at all… yes, there is some headphones better in this regard arya is one of those in my opinion as well as some others… however, this is no push over… the imaging here is still pretty spot on and I have no complaints in this regard… go into this not looking for a studio listen and more of a music lovers listen and you will be fine.
Gaming: so far so good, very impressive. The bass being as lean as it is makes it not as enjoyable casually but in terms of competitive… these things are monsters potentially a cut above the DT 1990 in some regards depending on the game. The issue here is they need a good setup to get to this point it seems… I tried connecting to like say my old liquid spark and didn’t get the same results whatsoever… it sounded more intimate warmer and a bit on the veiled side even so the clarity took quite a hit.
negative points so far: heat build up, pads are made quite cheap, heft, not my preferred signature

好吧,这里有一些初步印象…
首先,GL2000还是有点重…虽然考虑到AUDEZE的重量,我可以原谅…他们确实觉得有点重,比我的HIFIMAN来说这做工更好,因为这些感觉更坚固,所以加分为…做工非常流畅,非常好看…耳罩真的很大。我对尺码的看法是无概念的…所以,作为一个中等/中等以上头型的人,我根本不需要调整头带…这意味着如果有人的头型比我小,这将不适合你喜欢的…因为这对我来说仍然是相当宽松…我认为它将受益于更厚的耳罩,以适应这个潜在的问题,但不确定哪些耳罩会考虑到椭圆形罩杯的尺寸,这方面的工作对这款耳机来说是可行的。

耳放和DAC解码,这似乎是得到一些注意…所以对 asgard 3用高增益只能得到大约…我想说35%-50%,取决于录音,直到它实际上被认为是响亮的…这并不需要大量的推力,但是,这个耳机肯定是改变它的声音取决于我的设备…我没有听到zeos所描述的声场,直到我去的东西,如Liquid platinum和asgard 3更高的空间已知…紫罗兰色听起来华丽,但这使低音似乎缺乏…liquid platinum打开了它,温暖了它,但中间似乎要采取一个小的打击,似乎略有下降,阿斯加德似乎提供了一个良好的平衡整体,但让我想要一个更清晰的一点,这是那里的紫罗兰似乎闪耀…这一个似乎有点挑剔…

再说一次,仅仅因为耳机变得响亮并不意味着它与你的设置正确地协同工作,也不意味着你从耳机中得到了最大的好处…

声音:取决于耳放,但让我们只去更平衡的方法在这里?我不喜欢thx放大器,但我尝试了我的AUNE设置…没有最好的回应…这听起来不错,但通过…留在asgard+bifrost 2它,所以这些观察来自。

低音:紧,控制,声音…略低于中立线不太有隆隆声的影响和确定的速度,平面撞击和速度是明显的。然而,我希望这里有更多的可能是最好的均衡这或连接到ifi设置

中音:老实说,这些声音华丽的中音非常干净非常清脆非常现在…我老实说,我更喜欢这些比我的森海塞尔声乐实际上是让我有点惊讶在这一个考虑到价格…

高音:有点失控的一面,一些歌曲击中一些音符,有点不舒服。对于这个特点来说,它摇摇晃晃的太多了,而且恰到好处,对我来说,它恰到好处,适合放松的聆听,而不是太多的分析和枯燥。也有一些解析和细节检索绝对是一流的…我认为我的beyers拜亚在细节检索更好,在这里那些声音更明亮,不同的声音特点作为一个平面,虽然这些做了一个该死的好细节检索。

总的来说:目前我很难辨别Arya在存在时是否值得拥有……

声场:它们的声场和空气质量令人massive目结舌……在声音的深度质量和空间再现方面,胜过sundara胜过ananda。

成像:如果不好,我有点成像笨拙……这些还不错……一点都不……是的,在这方面有一些更好的耳机arya是我认为的耳机之一,也有其他耳机……但是,这并不能解决问题……这里的影像仍然很不错,在这方面,我也没有任何抱怨……进入这个领域,不去寻找录音室听,而是更多的音乐爱好者来听,您会没事的。

游戏:到目前为止,一切都很好,令人印象深刻。低音是如此的苗条,使它不那么随便而令人愉悦,而是在竞争方面……这些东西可能是怪物,在某些方面取决于游戏,可能会超过DT 1990。这里的问题是,他们需要一个良好的设置才能达到这一点……我试图连接,就像说我的旧液体火花,却没有得到相同的结果……听起来更亲密,甚至有点蒙面。因此清晰度很高

到目前为止的缺点是:发热,耳罩看上去很便宜,耳机有点重,不是我喜欢的

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:36 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Lion
Got my GL200 three days ago.
Powering it with an Ifi Hip Dac.
I don’t now what’s wrong with some people but I like it a lot already (still burning in).
They don’t need as much power as some want to tell you.
With a Hip Dac on high gain, I can’t turn it to 1 o’clock. Too loud!
Dynamics and everything, all there.
Activate the bass button on the Hip Dac and you are in a Techno Club (with electronic music), but the GL2000 sounds even better.
I life in Berlin, so I know what a good Techno Club Sounds like.
三天前拿到了我的GL200。

用Ifi Hip Dac给它供电。
我现在不知道有些人有什么问题,但我已经很喜欢了(还在煲音中)。
他们不需要像某些人想告诉你的那样多的推力。
用HIP Dac在高增益下,我都不能把它转到1点钟。太大声了!
动态和一切,都在那里。
激活在HIP Dac上的低音按钮,你就进入了一个电子音乐俱乐部,但GL2000的声音听起来更好。
我住在柏林,所以我知道一个好的技术俱乐部声音听起来像什么。

AAAAA.jpg (198.23 KB, 下载次数: 313)

AAAAA.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:31 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
I have the GL2K since a few days only and I am normally running it with my Topping A90 fed by my RME ADI-2 DAC. I was surprised that I can leave the A90 in low gain most of the time and still enjoy a rich sound (as a disclaimer: I generally listen at lower to moderate volume levels). It also runs well off my “weaker” RebelAmp (in high gain) and the THX789. However that does not mean that the GL2K does not need the amps power reserves. Most of the portable DAC-Amps I tried it on so far (including the Mojo, Monoprice THX-portable, Centrance DACport-HD, …) and are a bit lackluster. Of course they make the GL2K “loud” but do not drive it to its full potential especially in the low-end and also w.r.t. harshness (see also the DT880/600 discussion). Until a saw your question, my e1da 9038S (3rd Gen.) didn’t come to my mind for this headphone. So I just tried it a few minutes ago and it actually runs relatively well to my surprise. I was at about 70% volume and it plays loud and not too badl. Still it is a bit limited in its performance by the 9038s and for the first time since I have the GL2K, I was skipping tracks quickly to get over it. Switching back to the A90 was actually a bit a relief.
Long story short; I would not invest in the GL2K without a proper amp but I would say you definitely do not require the full wattage stated there.

我有GL2K有几天了,我通常运行它与我的拓品A90和RME ADI-2 DAC来推。我很惊讶,我可以离开A90在低增益的大部分时间,仍然享受丰富的声音(作为免责声明:我一般听低至中等音量水平)。它也运行良好,我的“弱”RebelAmp(在高增益)和THX789。然而,这并不意味着GL2K不需要安培功率储备。到目前为止,我试过的大多数便携式DAC放大器(包括Mojo、Monoprice THX-portable、Centrance-DACport-HD,…)都有点暗淡。当然,他们使GL2K“响亮”,但并没有把它的全部潜力,特别是在低端和w.r.t.苛刻(也见DT880/600的讨论)。直到a看到你的问题,我的E1DA9038S(第三代)没有想到这个耳机。所以我几分钟前就试过了,结果让我吃惊的是,它运行得相当好。我是在大约70%的音量,它发挥大声,不太坏。尽管如此,它在9038s的表现还是有点有限,自从我有了GL2K之后,我第一次跳过轨道来克服它。换回A90实际上有点松了一口气。
长话短说,我不会投资在GL2K如果没有一个适当的耳机放大器,但我想说的是,你肯定不需要耳机标称的全瓦数。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:26 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
QBASS
Hi everyone
First post on here
I’ve had the GL2000’s for a week now and they are rather good. I have tried so many headphones over the last Year and these have come closest to what I’ve been looking for. I’ve tried Sennheiser HD599 (First open back headphones sounded great back then) Sennheiser HD 660S (great sound but lacking bass, super comfortable and light) Sivga Phoenix (Terrible pads and although good bass lacking in mid and highs) Focal Elear (OK bass but freq response all over the place) Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (OK sound over all however nothing special) Sennheiser HD560S (Still use these - great sound extends well but a little too reference sounding)
I am no expert as these are running off a ifi zen dac but the sound is superb using the standard pads. I’m visually impaired and fear braking something if I try changing the pads. The GL2000 are slightly warmer than the HD560S but invite you into the centre of the music rather than putting it in front of you. The HD560S are brighter which leads to the impression of more detail. All the GL2000 need is a better kick and they would be perfect.
I have the Focal Elex coming (Hard to get them into the UK) so will decide which to keep after testing them. I’m not fortunate enough to have a collection as I only use headphones while I am working from home so I can’t justify having multiple sets.
Cheers

大家好
第一篇帖子在这里
我已经有一个星期的GL2000的了,他们相当好。在过去的一年里,我试过很多耳机,这些都和我一直在寻找的最接近。我试过森海塞尔HD599(第一个开放式耳机听起来很好),森海塞尔HD660S(很好的声音,但缺乏低音,超级舒适和轻)斯维嘉Sivga Phoenix(糟糕的垫子,虽然中高音缺乏良好的低音)Focal Elear(低音正常,但频率响应到处都是)Beyerdynamic Amiron Home(声音正常,但没有什么特别的)Sennheiser HD560S(仍然使用这些-伟大的声音延伸很好,但有点太参考声音)
我不是专家,因为这些都是用 ifi zen dac来推的,但声音是一流的使用标准真皮耳罩。我有视力障碍,害怕更换耳罩会损害什么。GL2000比HD560稍微暖和一点,但它能邀请你进入音乐的中心,而不是把它放在你面前。HD560更加明亮,给人留下更多细节的印象。GL2000所需要的只是一个更好的选择,它们将是非常完美的。。
我的FOCAL Elex即将到来(很难让他们进入英国),所以将决定哪些能留下来经过测试后。我没有足够的幸运有一个收集,因为我在家工作所以我只使用耳机,我也不能留下多套耳机。
干杯

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:18 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
billwhite7294
I have both headphones and i think the GL2000 is definitely worth twice the price. For one thing they dont have the dark that the Zeus has. They are much more detailed and thrilling than the Zeus. They kinda have the detail of a high end headphone. If you can afford it go Zeus.
我有两个耳机,我认为GL2000绝对值得两倍的价格。首先,他们没有宙斯那样暗。它们比宙斯更详细更刺激。他们有点高端耳机的细节。如果你负担得起,就抛弃宙斯。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-16 12:13 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Got my GL2000 double magnet today.
First impression - they really need proper power. On my FiiO Q5s with AM3D THX module they are unlistenable.
Overall sound is shouty and unpleasant, specially in the presence region. The sound hurts me so much I couldn’t listen to them for more than 10-15 min. Totally underpowered. So I just left them to burn in.
I can hear however that they have wide soundstage, good sub bass and fine details. All this just doesn’t come together.

今天拿到了我的GL2000双面磁路版。
第一印象-他们真的需要适当的推力。在我的带有AM3D THX模块的FiiO Q5上,它们是不可监听的。
整体的声音是嘶哑和不愉快的,特别是在存在区域。这声音让我很伤心,我听不到他们超过10-15分钟。完全推力不足。所以我就让他们煲音了。
我可以听到,但他们有很宽的声场,良好的次低音和精细的细节。所有这一切都不在一起。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 03:04