找回密码
 -注册-
楼主: GOLDPLANAR

GL2000海外官方交流和评论贴

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2021-2-21 17:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
I got my pair from Amazon and bought another one 2 days ago and it already shipped today. Amazon said I would get a full refund. They do sound great to me hence buying again. This time got the Amazon warranty though…
我从亚马逊买了一双,两天前又买了一双,今天已经发货了。亚马逊说我会得到全额退款。它们听起来不错,所以我又买了。但这次得到了亚马逊的保修…

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-22 07:56 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Out of curiosity, I peeked inside.
出于好奇,我偷看了一下里面。

GL2000

GL2000
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-25 08:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Just got a set of the GL2000
1 word describes these cans - AMAZING!!!!!
The hype is real guys - For the money these headphones are a bargain. They should retail for way way more.
Very happy with these so i would recommend peeps jump all over these for an open back planar.

刚拿到一套GL2000
这些罐子用1个字来形容-太神奇了!!!
炒作是真正的家伙-为了赚钱,这些耳机很便宜。他们应该以更多的方式进行零售。
对这些非常满意,因此我建议对整个开放式平面窥视一下。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-25 08:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Great value
The GL2000s are remarkable, and their place in the market is a pretty incredible value.
Despite their size and construction they feel surprisingly light. The headband in particular had me skeptical, but it is impressively soft and comfortable. Very solid build quality, and a subtle and sophisticated design overall.
Where the GL2000s shine is in soundstage and imaging. They sound huge, with remarkable width and presence, and are incredibly detailed with precise separation. A real concert hall feel to them. They benefit from a punchy and enjoyable low-end, without getting muddy and suffering from any detail loss. The highs are very well controlled, allowing for crispness without any noticeable sibilance. The signature leans towards a pronounced midrange, which works for my taste.
Overall the GL2000s have a sound and construction that feel concisely premium. The included pelican case and extra earpads (I prefer the perforated pads) are a nice bonus, and the included 4.4 pentaconn cable fits the premium quality. A wonderful, chunky planar.
很有价值
GL2000是了不起的,他们在市场上的地位是一个相当难以置信的价值。
尽管他们的大小和结构,他们感到令人惊讶的轻。头带尤其让我怀疑,但它令人印象深刻的柔软和舒适。非常坚实的建设质量,一个微妙和复杂的设计整体。
GL2000s的亮点在于声场和成像。它们听起来巨大,有着非凡的宽度和存在感,并且非常详细,有着精确的分离。对他们来说是一个真正的音乐厅。他们受益于一个有力的和令人愉快的低端,没有得到泥泞和痛苦的任何细节损失。高度控制得很好,允许脆而没有任何明显的嘶嘶声。音质倾向于明显的中音,这符合我的口味。
总的来说,GL2000有一个健全的和建设的感觉简洁溢价。包括密封箱和额外的耳机垫(我更喜欢穿孔耳罩)是一个不错的奖励,并包括优质的4.4 平衡线。一个奇妙的,矮胖的平板。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-25 08:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
price = sound quality
The headphones perform the way they should perform considering the price point. Nothing special I guess. I'm not super impressed but there's absolutely no disappointment whatsoever. The sound is neutral but not sterile in any way. Long story short GL2000 does everything great (above average for sure). The D-shaped pads add more soundstage. They are not memory foam though. So I kinda like the default ones more.
价格=音质
考虑到价格因素,耳机的性能应该是正常的。我想没什么特别的。我不是很惊讶,但绝对没有失望。声音是中性的,但不是无菌的。长话短说GL2000做的每件事都很棒(当然高于平均水平)。D形耳罩增加了更多的声场。但它们不是记忆泡沫。所以我更喜欢默认的。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-25 08:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Minus one point for scratch paint
Sadly my GL2000 has a little scratch on inner edge. I fine with it. It barely visible but I have to address that.
Sound is impressive. I hope I have Sundara to compare with this. (sell it couple month ago because it isn't fit my head) I agree on other review that this isn't accurate headphone but you don't need that all the time right?
I feel it difficult to drive more than I though at first place. I use it with AAA789 mid-gain around 10-11 o'clock.
Also 4.4 isn't friendly with desktop setup. (most of desktop setup amp has 4pin XLR)
Now I have it with Neumann NDH20 , HD6xx , AA789 , Schiit Modius and STAX L300. Most of you will know how ZEOS made us become.

刮痕漆减一分
不幸的是,我的GL2000有一个小划伤内边缘。我没意见。它几乎看不见,但我必须解决这个问题。
声音令人印象深刻。我希望我有Sundara可以与此进行比较。 (几个月前出售,因为它不适合我的头部)我同意其他评论,认为这不是准确的耳机,但您不需要一直都这样吗?
一开始我觉得推好它比我想象的要难。我用它与AAA789中增益大约10-11点。
而且4.4对桌面台放不友好。(大多数桌面设置放大器有4针卡侬)
现在我有了Neumann NDH20,HD6xx,AA789,Schuit Modius和STAX L300。你们大多数人都会知道肥宅是怎么让我们变成这样的。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-25 09:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Please for the love of god don't hate on my boy D-Pads. They made that change for a reason! Yes they came with D-shaped pads. So what guys? They sound incredible with the D-pads. The stock pads are kinda trash...
The sound coming out of these things is pretty insane everything is distant, but also close! I love it. The bass response is perfect! Way way way better than my hd 6xx's. This thing is the real deal. I am also really really sensitive to high pitches. This thing will not hurt your ears even at crazy volume levels... idk how that's possible???
These things are not accurate at all. But why should you care? They are however detail GODS! You will absolutely hear things you never have with this. I was listening to tracy chapman live and you could here the natural echo of her mic bouncing all over the stadium... it made me literally cry. It also makes terrible sounding music/recordings sound good???
Easy to drive! Low gain on a Topping DX7 Pro.
ALSO!!! Everyone getting these play megadeath tornado of souls at least one time. and you will have an ear-gasm.

看在上帝的份上,别恨我的孩子D形耳罩。他们这样做是有原因的!是的,他们有D型耳罩。什么人?用D-pads听上去棒极了。原配垫耳罩有点垃圾。。。
从这些东西发出的声音是相当疯狂的一切都是遥远的,但也接近!我喜欢。低音的反应是完美的!比我的高清6xx好多了。这东西是真的。:)我对高音也非常敏感。这东西不会伤害你的耳朵,即使在疯狂的音量水平。。。idk这怎么可能???
这些东西一点也不准确。但你为什么要在乎?他们可是神啊!你绝对会听到你从未听过的东西。我在听特蕾西·查普曼的现场直播,你可以在这里看到她的麦克风在整个体育场弹来弹去的自然回声。。。我真的哭了。它也使听起来很糟糕的音乐/录音听起来很好???
容易推!拓品 DX7 Pro的低增益。
也!!!每个人都至少玩过一次死亡龙卷风。你的耳朵会被割破。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-25 09:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
The build quality alone is a jaw-dropping experience the Gl2000 looks like it cost $3,000 and then the Comfort because of the size of the ear pads is ridiculous it feels like you're putting some next level headphones on and the sound quality is just mind-blowing to say the least highly recommended!🔥-gear (dethonray honey h1) (smsl su9/THX789) (ifiHipDac)
单是建造质量是一个令人瞠目结舌的体验,Gl2000看起来像它的成本3000美元,然后舒适,因为耳垫的大小是荒谬的,感觉就像你把一些新的水平耳机和声音质量只是令人兴奋的说,至少高度推荐!🔥-配套设备(dethonray honey h1)(smsl su9/THX789)(ifiHipDac)

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-25 09:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Outstanding Value
These headphones resemble a fairly reasonable price and are overall a very balanced set of cans. There's no major emphasis on lows or highs. Recommended.
Helpful?
杰出的价值
这些耳机类似于一个相当合理的价格,是一个非常平衡的一套耳机。没有重点放在低点或高点上。推荐。
有帮助吗?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-25 09:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Goldplanar GL2000 double magnat excellence way beyond price like $2500+ better
What are you waiting for- yes this meets and exceeds my expectations. The case is crazy in this price range- looks like a Pelican with custom foam cut outs. Each driver is shipped with foam inserts to protect the planar drivers during shipping. Two huge (yes huge bags) humidifiers included to keep all moisture out. The wire is a 4.4mm balanced silver wire with dual 3.5mm connectors to the cups. Two ear pads included- one is memory foam (comes installed) and the ear "D" shaped pads is not memory foam- just regular foam but has a suede like material touching the skin. Now for the sound- yes. Sound stage huge. Bass - soooo yummy and accurate with my Apache RSL amp with Sparkos quad SS2590 Pro single class a modules. Tremble is sweet and smooth and articulate. The mids are amazing as well with male and female vocals. Se more on my impressions on head-fi under my name John Massaria. I will be keeping these and of course really love them for all they are- and everything they aren't- they aren't expesive but should be - a deal and a half even at full asking price of $639. Drop nailed this at their amazing pricing. Well done! I feel very very happy - like almost like I stole them. Truly a huge value and iconic HP.

Goldplanar GL2000双磁路相当出色,远超2500美元以上的价格
你在等什么-是的,这符合并超过了我的期望。这个耳机在这个价格范围内是疯狂的-盒子里看起来像用了定制泡沫切割保护衬垫。每个单元都配有泡沫衬垫,以在运输过程中保护平面驱动单元。两个巨大的(是巨大的袋子)干燥剂包括保持所有水分。导线是一根4.4毫米的平衡银线,带有两个3.5毫米的接头。两个耳垫包括-一个是记忆泡沫(来安装)和耳朵“D”形垫不是记忆泡沫-只是普通的泡沫,但有一个绒面革一样的材料接触皮肤。现在是声音-是的。巨大的舞台。Bass-soooo美味和准确与我的阿帕奇RSL放大器与斯巴柯斯四SS2590 Pro单a级模块。颤栗是甜蜜的,光滑的和清晰的。中音是惊人的,以及男性和女性的声音。更多关于我在头上的印象,我叫约翰·马萨里亚。我会保留这些,当然我真的很喜欢它们的一切-它们不是-它们不是昂贵的,但应该是-一笔半的交易,即使全额要价639美元。在他们惊人的价格下降订这个。做得好!我觉得很开心-就像我偷了他们一样。真正的巨大价值和标志性的耳机

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-26 12:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省惠州市
Stop armchair hate on this headphone guys. It is a really unique headphone. It's not accurate, but very wide and fun. I love mine, you might not love yours. That is what headphones are. To me many headphones hurt my ears and these don't. If you have never heard them before, stop the hate. Also, Zeos didn't hold anyone at gunpoint. You are a human and can make your own decisions.

别再黑这个耳机了,伙计们。这是一个非常独特的耳机。它不精准,但非常宽和有趣。我爱我的,你可能不爱你的。这就是耳机。对我来说,很多耳机伤了我的耳朵,而GL2000却没有。如果你以前从未听过它们,请停止仇恨。而且,肥宅没有用枪指着任何人。你是人,可以自己做决定。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:45